Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Possible Chaos on Velocitron set at aus tru?

Quote Originally Posted by CaminusPrime View Post
    I guarantee if they're calling it the speed set there's a high chance they're not looking in the right place. That being said it's coming through one of the promotions as a prize and they more than like Wouldn't just order and import a single one as a prize
    This is what I asked them:

"I just just wondering whether you will be stocking in Australia the Transformers Generations Series Pack 1 – Speed, also known as Transformers Generations Chaos on Velocitron set? If so, will it receive a general release or limited to certain stores? If limited, are you able to advise where?"

The reasons for referring to it as "Speed" is that this is how it was described in the giveaway by TRU so I had assumed that is how it was likely named in their system. I did give them another name to search though.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    This is what I asked them:

"I just just wondering whether you will be stocking in Australia the Transformers Generations Series Pack 1 – Speed, also known as Transformers Generations Chaos on Velocitron set? If so, will it receive a general release or limited to certain stores? If limited, are you able to advise where?"

The reasons for referring to it as "Speed" is that this is how it was described in the giveaway by TRU so I had assumed that is how it was likely named in their system. I did give them another name to search though.
    I cant even find the original competition even though it ends on the 30th. Not too sure whats going on.

I just want this for less than $250 is that so much to ask~ ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by CaminusPrime View Post
    I cant even find the original competition even though it ends on the 30th. Not too sure whats going on.
    I think this is what you are looking for https://www.toysrus.com.au/werribee-vip-comp-terms/

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    I just want this for less than $250 is that so much to ask~ ;_;
    That T&C page indicates that the RRP is $199.99 so if they do get it it should be at that price. If it's more well we already thought TRU charged too much so it wouldnt surprise me that they'd charge over RRP