Page 426 of 608 FirstFirst ... 406416421422423424425426427428429430431436446 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,260 of 6076

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Sighted in the past few days: VW Bumblebee wave of Studio Series (VW Bee, Raider, and DOTM Ratchet) at Target Bull Creek, Big W Midland, and Target Cockburn. It seemed to be a bit random what each store's getting - some seemed to be only getting the Jazz and Lockdown wave, some seemed to be only the VW Bee wave, some seemed to be getting the Jazz wave then VW Bee wave.

The Big W stores that I've been all seemed to have the starter set of the new Transformers collectible card game available now.
    I’ve just been to 3 Targets and 2 BigWs looking for Bee and Shadow Raider and nothing. Went to Bullcreek on Thursday and there was nothing

Just got Studio Shadow Raider, VW Bbee and Ratchet at BigW Joondalup for $29 each. Glad I didn’t find them at Target now considering they are $5 dearer. Still 2 Bbees left if anyone cares.

Have we had Studio Series Ironhide yet in WA?
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    Have we had Studio Series Ironhide yet in WA?

I haven't seen it reported anywhere yet in Australia... so I don't think Ironhide has come here yet.

Toymate Cannington have a fairly decent Transformers section. Even though most of it is old stock. TR Skyshadows for $40. POTP terrorcons were expensive. And a heap of TLK deluxe Sqweeks, Steelbane, Drift etc $20 each

Forgot to mention they also have POTP Leader Rodimus Unicronus and Optimus Prime.
    Last edited by Omega Metro; 10th November 2018 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Toymate Cannington have a fairly decent Transformers section. Even though most of it is old stock. TR Skyshadows for $40. POTP terrorcons were expensive. And a heap of TLK deluxe Sqweeks, Steelbane, Drift etc $20 each

Forgot to mention they also have POTP Leader Rodimus Unicronus and Optimus Prime.
    That's the largest Transformer section I've seen in a store for ages.
    $80 for Studio Series leaders isn't bad either and they have TLK voyager Megs and Hound for $25.

Quote Originally Posted by GALVATOM View Post
    That's the largest Transformer section I've seen in a store for ages.
    $80 for Studio Series leaders isn't bad either and they have TLK voyager Megs and Hound for $25.
    I'd go as far to say that this is THE LARGEST Transformers section I've ever seen anywhere in Australia... only in Asia during the height of movie popularity did I see larger.

$40 stickers were smattered in front of those leader Sky Shadows, Rodimus and OP, I didn't check whether it was just the Sky Shadow that's $40. $8 POTP Legends, $20 TLK Deluxes, and $25 TLK Voyagers are pretty darn good... only a small selection of each of course. I got a TLK Megs and "masterpiece" Squeaks

Also plenty of SS Jazz and Lockdown which I have only ever seen in Kmart once before. Full $39 price though.
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

POTP Predaking at Perth CBD Myer $299 currently 25% off makes him $225 which is a reasonable price. Pity I finally lashed out and bought him only recently for full price ☹

Galvatran Guest

^ Finally, a major retailer other than Toymate.

Thanks for sharing. *Honey Badger voice*

Northam TOY AND BIKE WORLD update

1x Studio Series Ratchet (the wave 1 figure not the new one)
    1x SS Starscream
    1x SS Blackout
    2x TR Kup
    1x TR Slugslinger
    Absolute craptons of early wave TR legends figures (Gnaw etc)
    One whole set of Wave 1 of TLK Premier Deluxes still stinking the place out.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.