Released here - Never - a US Target only exclusive
Approximate Retail Price - $22US
Approximate Size - 14cm
Allegiance - Predacon
Alt-mode - Winged beast
Main Features/Gimmicks - disc launchers in wings
Main Colours - White, Blue, Red
Main Accessories - 2x discs

I'm not a fan of most 'monster' Transformers, but I grabbed Skylynx as it's the only figure I know of that pays homage to our favorite arrogant space shutte. Yes I know this Skylynx doesn't have the space shuttle mode, but it's the beast mode I'm after

The transformation is fairly simplistic, really just a repositioning of his limbs so he goes from vertical to horizontal and the odd movement here and there.

Robot mode - butt-ugly! Also, the discs in his wings make him top heavy and I had to take them out to balance him properly.

Beast mode- still pretty butt-ugly, but its for the beast mode I got him so its in this mode he will likely remain. A quadraped dragon-bird thing coloured in red, white & blue was what was on offer, and it's what they delivered

Worth getting? Well I'm a sucker for a G1 homage (even if G1 Sky Lynx would be horrified that he is now a 'grubby Predacon!' ) so that's why I got him, but to be honest otherwise I think this toy would be easy to pass up, especially since he will never reach our shores so one has to go to the extra hassle to import him.