Thread: MattyCollector Question

Default MattyCollector Question

Hey guys, just wanted to ask quickly what their shipping charges are like? Im looking to order between 1-3 figures. Cheers!

*Edit also seem to be having some trouble getting the sign up page to load. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Hey guys, just wanted to ask quickly what their shipping charges are like? Im looking to order between 1-3 figures. Cheers!

*Edit also seem to be having some trouble getting the sign up page to load. :/
    Shipping charges are pretty reasonable for international orders ($10 per figure or about $15 for 3 figures).

The problem is that shipping times can take over a month to arrive.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

I've generally found the prices to be okay... but there isn't always a "bulk discount" for multiple purchases... ie, sometimes it works out about the same to buy 2 figures as it does for 1 (per figure I mean).

As Kup said, it takes forever to arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    It's far better to buy from Matty than another source - they have some bizarre multinational shipping thing that makes them cheaper than pretty much anything else you buy from the US. That's one of the reasons I've always had a subscription - between scalping and postage rates, I always feel like I do better than risking missing out on a figure and having to pay extra.

Cheers guys! I'm aiming to get a couple of the WWE figures they are releasing. Things were so much easier when I could just hit K-mart for the latest Legend figures, I hate change!