Page 39 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1929343536373839404142434449 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Just received an email notification for a huge number of bots. Will post what arrives once received.
    Wasn't my Novastar but was MP-17+ instead so happy about that.

I'm still waiting for the Bumblebee Retro Vol 2 Garage set with cassettes. After emailing them when it will be released, they sidestepped giving an answer and only wrote back "Your order will be fulfilled". I had requested a full refund so I can order it elsewhere....

Guess they're happy to take that preorder money, but not happy to hand it back.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Just got back from an o/s trip to find my Siege wave 1 deluxes and leader Shockwave waiting for me. Another good transaction with The Little Toy Company.

has anyone received their preorder of POP Novastar from The Little Toy Company? I haven't had a good experience with them so far every order I've had from them has been delayed by months i sent up to 5 requests to their email before I got an answer and still haven't got my Novastar!

Quote Originally Posted by speros View Post
    has anyone received their preorder of POP Novastar from The Little Toy Company? I haven't had a good experience with them so far every order I've had from them has been delayed by months i sent up to 5 requests to their email before I got an answer and still haven't got my Novastar!
    I actually sent an email to them yesterday with a list of stuff I’m still waiting on. Novastar included. Got a reply almost immediately saying end of the month. Whether that refers to Novastar though, I’m unsure.

Advice I got from them was they are still waiting on Hasbro for Novastar but don’t know when/if they’ll get it but Hasbro hasn’t cancelled it yet. I cancelled my order for her and got a refund.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Advice I got from them was they are still waiting on Hasbro for Novastar but don’t know when/if they’ll get it but Hasbro hasn’t cancelled it yet. I cancelled my order for her and got a refund.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    I actually sent an email to them yesterday with a list of stuff I’m still waiting on. Novastar included. Got a reply almost immediately saying end of the month. Whether that refers to Novastar though, I’m unsure.
    How annoying I've just asked them for a refund, I could of had it by now. I got the Throne of the primes from them and the plastic window of the box arrived damaged and they wouldn't replace or exchange.

Quote Originally Posted by speros View Post
    I got the Throne of the primes from them and the plastic window of the box arrived damaged and they wouldn't replace or exchange.
    Mine was the same

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Okay. I have an interesting one.

I was told last Sunday that my items were in stock. About 48 hours later I asked why they hadn't been sent. I got a quick replay. Apparently they are in the "queue to ship". They have been there now for a week.

Has anyone ever hit this before?

Dose that include the MPM06 Ironhide?

As i am still waiting fot it to arrive in stock
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 26th May 2019 at 03:37 PM.