Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PCC Waves 4 and 5?

Default PCC Waves 4 and 5?

Are these waves going to get an Australian retail release or are they going to be skipped?

I think some of the states may have the Wave 4 figures at their Toyworlds but none have been sighted in SA.

They are out. Only seen once. I have the Tank guy Heavytread

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    They are out. Only seen once. I have the Tank guy Heavytread
    What store? I assume Toy World? The Toy Worlds down at SA don't seem to have any of the new PCCs...

if you guys have safeway/woolworths it may be worth checking for these pcc waves.hope this helps?!

Hmmmm I work at Woolies and my store has no PCCs whatsoever, all we have are a couple of RtS Legends...

Yeah was a Toy World.

I've seen wave 4 at Woolies. No Wavw 3 or 4 5 packs though

The only PCC figure not found in Australia so far is Wave 5 5-pack Overrun.
    All others have been found, and reported in the Sightings section, copied to the First Sightings topic, added to the Recent Sightings/Sales Box below the banner above, updated on the AUS Checklist, and included in the weekly News Email for the last 3-4 weeks.
    (the last couple waves of both sizes have only been found at Toyworlds so far, that's why people in Sydney wouldn't have much luck seeing them yet)

Those last four things are fairly time consuming, so maybe I don't need to be doing them if people keep asking if certain things are out yet.
    I wanted to make sure every member is kept up to date with new and current releases - so if you have better, easier method in keeping members informed, please let me know, so I can cut back on the workload.

I sent an email to Hasbro Australia about the Wave 4 PCC 5pks (Steamhammer and Grimstone) since they've only been seen at Toyworlds in one state and they sent me back this reply:

Hi

The combiners you are enquiring about: Wave 4 Assortment of the PowerCore Combiners 5-Packs: "PowerCore Combiners 5-Pack Steamhammer with Constructicons" and "PowerCore Combiners 5-Pack Grimstone with Dinobots have been shipped to Woolworths stores Australia wide.
    If this is true then it's awesome news, coz Woolworths sell the 5pks for only $25
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Quote Originally Posted by christalcase View Post
    If this is true then it's awesome news, coz Woolworths sell the 5pks for only $25
    Could they possibly mean all in the Woolworths chain IE Big W, rather than Woolworths supermarket?