Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia > News > Outback's Australian News

Sightings/Sales

Old 2nd May 2011, 04:24 PM
Rank 1 - New/Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
So I have to wait until wave 2 before I get Shockwave? Oh well, at least it gives me time to save some money
Judging by the dates at RK and how some americans have managed to purchase wave 2 things early, Wave 1 and 2 will probably be out at roughly the same time, if not exactly the same time. Of course, might depend on what stock Hasbro AU managed to get in, and what the stores ordered. As Griffin's Toyfair report showed, retailers could end up ordering loads of wave 1 stuff and is then content to not order anything else because current stock isn't moving.

Me, I want Leader class Ironhide. Video reviews I've seen seem to proclaim him to be the best of the line.
Old 2nd May 2011, 04:47 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFN View Post
Judging by the dates at RK and how some americans have managed to purchase wave 2 things early, Wave 1 and 2 will probably be out at roughly the same time, if not exactly the same time. Of course, might depend on what stock Hasbro AU managed to get in, and what the stores ordered. As Griffin's Toyfair report showed, retailers could end up ordering loads of wave 1 stuff and is then content to not order anything else because current stock isn't moving.

Me, I want Leader class Ironhide. Video reviews I've seen seem to proclaim him to be the best of the line.
I heard that this time around the toys would be cheaper, is that right?
Old 2nd May 2011, 05:37 PM
Rank 1 - New/Inactive

It's somewhere in this forum, somebody photographed kmart shelf tags with prices that seem much too low. It's probably just a mistake.
Old 2nd May 2011, 05:57 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

I saw a BIGW employee (won't name the store) unloading boxes with a May 15 embargo date....... but it was from Mattel, not Hasbro. Grrrr.....

I'm thinking that they may be a bit more careful with DOTM toys. Might have to try quite a few stores, but I'm hoping somebody sees all the blank pegs and decides to fill them with Transformers joy
Old 2nd May 2011, 07:19 PM
Rank 8 - Multi-Section Mod

K-mart in Batemans Bay has cleared a big space out where their transformers were.

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503
Old 2nd May 2011, 09:36 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
I saw a BIGW employee (won't name the store) unloading boxes with a May 15 embargo date....... but it was from Mattel, not Hasbro. Grrrr.....

I'm thinking that they may be a bit more careful with DOTM toys. Might have to try quite a few stores, but I'm hoping somebody sees all the blank pegs and decides to fill them with Transformers joy
lol was CARS 2 stock. Also embargoed
Nil
Wanting:
MP wheeljack, bumblebee, Jazz, Riccochet, Glacialord
Selling:
Plenty @Perth Nexus
Old 3rd May 2011, 01:26 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Wait I just realized there's going to be Deluxe Roadbuster and Topspin, which are 2/3 Wreckers and the 3rd Wrecker, Leadfoot, will be a Human Alliance Deluxe Figure.... ...so much for scale consitencies
Old 3rd May 2011, 01:38 PM
Rank 8 - Multi-Section Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
Wait I just realized there's going to be Deluxe Roadbuster and Topspin, which are 2/3 Wreckers and the 3rd Wrecker, Leadfoot, will be a Human Alliance Deluxe Figure.... ...so much for scale consitencies
There is also a Human Alliance Roadbuster in BBTS preorder. Also who's to say deluxe Leadfoot wont come out in a later wave?

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503
Old 3rd May 2011, 01:44 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
There is also a Human Alliance Roadbuster in BBTS preorder. Also who's to say deluxe Leadfoot wont come out in a later wave?
Well according to a story on Seibertron, Leadfoot is a Target exclusive in the US, so we may get him here as well as an exclusive? Doesn't say what it is, only that it's not Cyberverse. So he may be deluxe. But we won't know until more details come.
Old 3rd May 2011, 01:51 PM
Rank 10 - Admin

I think Leadfoot had to be a Target exclusive because it uses a Racecar with a big Target logo as its hood sponsor... no other store chain would want that in their stores promoting a rival.