Thread: MOTU: One collection finally!

Default MOTU: One collection finally!

ive finally been able to migrate the few MOTU200x figs I have from Philippines here and buy a couple more. id like to get more but it seems pretty hard to find figures for the series nowadays ah well

here's some pics of my united collection now. poor pic taking skills have managed to block out Merman at every shot hehehe

Im hoping I will find more figs (cheaply I hope) in fairs.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

That is one mightily impressive collection there Liege, glad you've finally been able to get them all in one spot - Great pics too!
    I do very much like the proportions and design concepts of these figures compared to their original counterparts, that's for sure!

That's awesome, Liege! Congratulations in migrating over the rest of your collection.

Yah, impressive indeedy. Did they bust out a castle Greayskull set for the 200x as well? Man, Battle cat has got some serious weaponry there!

And I think Mer-Man would like a word with you leige...

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Yah, impressive indeedy. Did they bust out a castle Greayskull set for the 200x as well? Man, Battle cat has got some serious weaponry there!

And I think Mer-Man would like a word with you leige...
    Thanks Guys
    Yup there was 2 versions of Castle grayskull released - one with chip activation and one that isnt - this one I have isnt chip activated (light and sound gimmicks). Kup, I believe has both? That is the Samurai Battle cat version I dint manage to get the normal armor BC and Panthor so I settled at that time to what I can get which is the Samurai version and the Mecha Bite Panthor.

Oh and Merman has to take it up with Evil- Lyn first before he gets to me as she was the one blocking him always hehehehe and we know what a nasty B$@%$ she can be so i dont think Merman's gonna voice out anytime soon.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]