Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can any club members hook me up with the Seacons?

Default Can any club members hook me up with the Seacons?

Simple question. If any club member here was going to preorder a set could they get one for me too? I can pay up front.

same here, except I want Nightbeat

I'll put my hand up as a club member, but i'm still deciding whether to order a set for myself or not.

Plus given my location it might be preferable for any other members who may be more centrally located to put their hands up.

Don't worry, this is something that I've mentioned a few times that I was going to do a group order for (plus anything else currently in the Club Store). Since this isn't something that needs to be rushed or I need to cover financially, I won't have the same problem as the Henkei Seekers, and will be happy to get other people included with my own order.
    Besides, they aren't going to run out any time soon (1,500 on the Seacons / 1,200 on Nightbeat), so as soon as they release details (they are looking to delay the release of Nightbeat so that people get both shipped at the one time, and save shipping costs), I'll post something up in the sales section.
    Also, are any of the other current members down south planning on a group order as well? We can just post up separate topics in the sales sections when pre-order details are released in 2 weeks time.

how much is Nightbeat in Aust dollars with postage etc ?

Im glad that the club members here are offering their services, take that exclusivity!!! Its a small victory but a step in the right direction

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I Don't mind taking care of any West Aussies who want some stuff.
    That'd be good, because domestic postage from the east coast to WA is hefty.

Roller, the Seacons are US$119 plus shipping, Nightbeat plus comic is US$48 plus shipping.

thanks Griffin, i assume right now that those prices are pretty much the same as AUST dollars

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    thanks Griffin, i assume right now that those prices are pretty much the same as AUST dollars
    Close enough. TFCC have pricey shipping which is why we are going to co-oridinate our efforts

I hate the Seacon colors so I will just go with Nightbeat.

Since the mold exists, it is my hope that one day we will get an Encore reissue.

Thanks Griffin!