Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia > News > Soundwave's Global News

Sightings/Sales

Old 21st November 2011, 02:10 PM
Rank 8 - Multi-Section Mod

guys.. a Singapore fan has reported that it's missing the Devastator head for the current releases, so my advise is to open and check when you receive your orders
Old 21st November 2011, 09:21 PM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
My G1 Constructicons are missing some of the smaller accessories like the individual pistols (hey, I got 'em in 1985 )... getting the reissues is probably easier and cheaper than tracking the guns down separately -- not to mention that I'd be supporting Encore too. Also, my original Constructicons have been WELL loved and I don't think they could take any more play... I intend on leaving them as Devastator and be able to play with the Encores as individual robots.
I'd say Constructicons probably have the easiest to find / cheapest accessories out of most of G1's.

http://roboticplanet.com/store/index...constructicons

@ around $2 a piece, you can't go wrong. Although if you wanted to support encore than I guess there's only one way to roll

I already have an original set, but I actually found it nice that at least the forearms + mixmasters concrete mixer were different colours. Pity they changed it back to original colours; they had a unique feel to them.
Old 21st November 2011, 10:01 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Having a new set of Constructicons to play with is gonna be the best part of all! *squeal*

Man, I wish eHobby would do exclusive repaints again... it'd be cool if they reissued the Encore Constructicons in their Diaclone colours. Rebadge them as Autobots and give them new personas. Or if they wanna get lazy, call them "Crystal City Constructicons" (i.e. back when they were still buddies with Omega Supreme and before being reprogrammed as Decepticons). I'm still disappointed that they never did an exclusive repaint of Encore Metroplex as eHobby Metrotitan (even without Metrobomb, I would've gotten him -- and I reckon he would've sold well). *sigh*

★For Sale★ Generations Whirl
Transformers collection: 1806
Old 22nd November 2011, 11:34 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
guys.. a Singapore fan has reported that it's missing the Devastator head for the current releases, so my advise is to open and check when you receive your orders
Hopefully this is just a one-off. I'm gonna wait until I see this reported elsewhere before hitting the panic button.
G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Old 22nd November 2011, 12:00 PM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

Lol I don't think there would be a panic button to begin with. It would be more of a slight annoyance than anything else. Picking up a replacement Devy head on ebay for $2-3 isn't beyond reach.

That's if the issue of headless encore devvies is actually not an isolated occurance
Old 22nd November 2011, 01:15 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
Lol I don't think there would be a panic button to begin with. It would be more of a slight annoyance than anything else. Picking up a replacement Devy head on ebay for $2-3 isn't beyond reach.

That's if the issue of headless encore devvies is actually not an isolated occurance
I'm talking more from a MISB POV as I don't want to have to open him up to find out.
G1 Boxes & Cardbacks

Old 22nd November 2011, 02:41 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
I'm talking more from a MISB POV as I don't want to have to open him up to find out.
Is it at all possible to peek through the box windows to check on accessories?
Old 22nd November 2011, 02:47 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kup View Post
Is it at all possible to peek through the box windows to check on accessories?
I sure hope so. Going through Unicron's overbite and now this... it's just way too much to deal with
G1 Boxes & Cardbacks

Old 22nd November 2011, 03:36 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
Not everybody has eBay.

And that's beside the point, customers shouldn't have to spend a single extra cent to purchase an accessory that the product should already come with. If my Devastator came missing anything, I'd be calling TakaraTOMY's customer call centre ASAP and getting them to deal with it.

When I got MP01 Masterpiece Convoy it was missing one panel. I called Takara's customer call centre and they FedExed me replacement panels and some Transformer freebies as compensation for my inconvenience. But that's the ONLY time I've ever had a Japanese Transformer come with a missing part - and to Takara's credit they were just fantastic in handling my concern.

★For Sale★ Generations Whirl
Transformers collection: 1806
Old 22nd November 2011, 05:38 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
Having a new set of Constructicons to play with is gonna be the best part of all! *squeal*

Man, I wish eHobby would do exclusive repaints again... it'd be cool if they reissued the Encore Constructicons in their Diaclone colours. Rebadge them as Autobots and give them new personas. Or if they wanna get lazy, call them "Crystal City Constructicons" (i.e. back when they were still buddies with Omega Supreme and before being reprogrammed as Decepticons). I'm still disappointed that they never did an exclusive repaint of Encore Metroplex as eHobby Metrotitan (even without Metrobomb, I would've gotten him -- and I reckon he would've sold well). *sigh*
Maybe they'll do a repaint in ROTF colours like they tried to do with Ironhide and Ratchet...ugh...