Thread: Licensed Pinbal Machine gallery

Default Licensed Pinbal Machine gallery

The previously mentioned Licensed Pinball machine for TF3, has finally been shown off, letting us see the differences between the three "limited edition" versions (Signature, Autobot, Decepticon).

Each version appears to be the same on the game-playing section, with only the exterior given one of three different themes.

Now to see what it would cost to get one shipped out here...

Let us know what you find out Griff... I may actually have a use for it.

Edit: Just found this... might help? (Taken from the Stern website)

Specification:

Boxed dimensions:
    H:56"; W:31"; D:31"; Weight: 285lbs

Unboxed Dimensions:
    H: 75 1/2 ", W: 27 ", D: 55"
    Weight: 250lbs

GAMES SHIPPED TO NORTH AMERICA OPERATE ON 60 CYCLE ELECTRICITY ONLY.
    THESE GAMES WILL NOT OPERATE IN COUNTRIES WITH 50 CYCLE ELECTRICITY(EUROPE INCLUDING THE UK).

I've just checked a few things out. Australia runs at 50 Hz, so they may not even sell them internationally for that reason. Were you serious about asking them?

I also saw pricing on a simmilar LE pinball machine at around $6500 USD which is about $2000 more than I was expecting it to be. As it was a different machine by a different company I might be comparing apples to oranges though.

Nah, I wasn't going to ask them, as I wouldn't be able to afford it at this time. I'd probably ask a local distributor/supplier of pinball machines, to see if they would be importing (and modifying the electrical requirements) one of these... just to see what it would cost.

Don't ever let me research anything ever again. :P

http://www.amdcoinop.com/Pinballs.htm

About a 1/3 of the way down.

Nice work there Mechbiter. You saved me the trouble of looking up the AUS distributor to see if they were going to stock it. (I had a feeling that they would, as sales of pinball machines would be rather small these days, so it was more likely that machines sold here would be all imported, rather than any being manufactured here)

So... for between $6600-9000 (regular to limited-edition versions), people here can own one. It doesn't mention shipping, so maybe it is included in the price.
    Anyone interested in getting one now?

They have some nice videos on that link that Mechbiter posted as well.