Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia > Swindle's Saleyard > Ebay listings, Dealer Ads & Feedback

Sightings/Sales

Old 25th April 2012, 11:56 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verno View Post
I shot them a message. No Beast Wars stuff at present.
Good man for hitting them up , I wonder what happened to it all seeming as there was a tone of BW stuff left after we raided the store last time.
Old 25th April 2012, 02:36 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallikato View Post
Woah. Obviously I'm quite behind the times here, when did Sherriff's move from Parra? Not that I had set foot in the place in years as I'm no longer overly interested in "hobbies" (or paying outlandish prices) but it's interesting they're now at Kings Park, I could walk there.
I'd say about almost 2 years though I could be wrong it may be longer than that... it's just right next to Marayong train station - in that warehouse type building opposite side of the shops.

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, X9 Ravage, Botcon Doublepunch, Myclones Thundercracker, Red Alert and Dirge, Victory Leo.
Parts- Repugnus' gun, AM partner Basher-side guns, Take-off's gun, Metalhawk's Gun[I][B]
Old 25th April 2012, 10:13 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
I'd say about almost 2 years though I could be wrong it may be longer than that... it's just right next to Marayong train station - in that warehouse type building opposite side of the shops.
haha wow, I'm right there almost every Saturday night during the season. The Marayong Brewhouse sponser the cricket club I'm with so I'm obliged to drink there, never noticed Sheriff's though.

Remember when they had a second store at Penrith? I used to much prefer that one to Parra, think they closed up around '99 though.