Thread: Toys R Us Sale (17/09 to 30/09)

Default Toys R Us Sale (17/09 to 30/09)

Toys R Us has a new catalogue featuring Transformers and of note is the Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Abominus 5pk:

Stomp and Chomp Grimlock - $119.99 (save $30?)
    MP Sunstorm - $129.99 (no saving)
    Generations Leader - $79.99 (save $10)
    Flip/Smash and Change - $29.99 (save $10)
    Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Abominus 5pk - $39.99 or FREE if you spend over $75 on Transformers

On Page 15:
    Kreo Micro Change Combiners - 2 for $25
    Kreo Grimlock Street Attack - $16.99

Sale from Wed 17/09 to Tues 30/09
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Thanks for the update

Nice bonus item there, another of the LTD-ED Predacons Rising figures that I didn't expect to see here.

Surprising to not see a saving on Sunstorm.
    (I just bought one from an American on ebay, so with discount, it was AU$120... a small saving, and I don't have to keep looking for one here anymore)

VIP Night is on at Chadstone (Victoria) tomorrow with "20% off one full priced item".

So, if anyone is out for a Sunstorm, you might be able to grab one for $104 (spied one at the layby counter on Sunday).

Just Purchased MP Sunstorm and Grimlock off the TRU website for $129 each. Not sure if I was able to do this because I signed up for the VIP thing or not? Have received order confirmation and a note that they are shipping from a NSW warehouse. I Guess now they are dipping into that supply of Grimlocks they were supposed to have

FYI:
    - If I put them both in the basket shipping was $33 but you only got 1 bonus Ambominus
    - If I purchased Sunstorm separately shipping was $21 with one free Ambominus
    - If I purchased Grimlock separately shipping was $23 with one free Ambominus

I figured it was worth the extra $11 for another free Ambominus set to give to my son so purchased them separately

BTW there is TRU 15 mins away from me but I have to work tomorrow and could not be arsed trying to rely on some staff TRU member to put them aside or to hope they even have stock to fight for one off the shelf. Just easier to pay the shipping and be done with it