Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TFCC Nova Prime now available in the club store

Default TFCC Nova Prime now available in the club store

Nova Prime $59

Nice little extra hit just before Botcon :-(

And $40+ shipping to here for 1

as I mentioned in the other thread, I'm doing a biggish order soon, so if anyone wants me to add an extra Nova Prime, let me know

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Nova Prime $59

I was thinking of getting him before I saw the price in the email I got from TFCC this morning - I don't care enough about the character to bother spending that much money. I think it's a real bugger that Lio Convoy (is that his name?) is the free figure instead of Nova - I certainly would have preferred the latter.

I'm hoping to get at Botcon & save a ton on postage
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Was $13 postage to an american mate, and he'll bundle it with the rest of the stuff i get sent to him....

Nova Prime $59

Shipping is always a killer from TFCC, really want it but can't justify the the shipping rate
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Shipping is always a killer from TFCC, really want it but can't justify the the shipping rate
    Try to do a group order, it works out to be $20 per figure when you buy 3
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Quote Originally Posted by fatbot View Post
    Hmmmm, a plan maybe forming
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm

From the order page...

2015 Transformers Club Exclusive NOVA PRIME TM (1 pc).

AUTOBOT® HIGH COMMANDER“‘

Till all are redeemed"

NOVA PRIME walks a fine line between being the leader his heritage demands and battling inner demons that threaten to tear his synaptic conscious to a psychotic breaking point. While his ‘accolades’ will be remembered in the Halls of Iacon for eons, he is looking for redemption for what he sees as a ‘lapse in vision’ for his fellow Cybertronians. Combining his Quantum Fusion cannon and his “G-Metal” Battle Axe, NOVA PRIME is a formidable warrior on the battlefield and a masterful tactician in the war room. NOVA PRIME has been given a second chance and seeks to usher in a new Golden Age of Cybertron®. Will a new lasting peace on Cybertron finally come to fruition or will the whispers of the past come back to haunt NOVA PRIME, taking away any chance at redemption and plunging Cybertron once again into…Chaos?

Nova Prime is a Deluxe sized figure which features an ALL-NEW head sculpt. Look for Nova Prime later this year in the 2015 TCC Magazine Club comic. The toy is packed in a convention style box with a foam insert for easy removal and display. There is also an additional cut out for you to store the Lio ConvoyTM figure.*

*Lio Convoy sold separately
    Hmmm... so the box shows three decos of the mould, but only fits two of them. So I guess it allows people to store a second toy if they only get two of the three... suggesting that the third version (the purple one) is going to be hard to get (like the BotCon attendee figure).

Nova Prime $59

Was $13 postage to an american mate, and he'll bundle it with the rest of the stuff i get sent to him....
    I guess this one is boxed, and is big enough to hold two of this mould in it... so maybe US$40 isn't as bad as it could have been from them. But I still don't trust them anymore with postage, as they no longer declare how much it costs them, so don't have to refund any significant over-charges anymore.

I'm hoping to get at Botcon & save a ton on postage
    This is what I'll do as well, and if they somehow sell out before then, I still should be able to get one for less than posting one or two here.

At US$59 plus at least US$20 postage, that's going to end up being about AU$110 for a Deluxe sized toy... or about AU$130 if buying just one.
    If there are at least 3 people in Brisbane wanting one to make the postage more acceptable (when you consider the exchange rate), I can do a group order if you don't think I can get any at BotCon.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    At US$59 plus at least US$20 postage, that's going to end up being about AU$110 for a Deluxe sized toy... or about AU$130 if buying just one.
    If there are at least 3 people in Brisbane wanting one to make the postage more acceptable (when you consider the exchange rate), I can do a group order if you don't think I can get any at BotCon.
    I was kicking around the idea for a lot for down here in Melboune, sorely tempted.