Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Official pictures of Classics 2.0

Default Official pictures of Classics 2.0

http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/u...649ACADFB6ADDC

Okay, Powerglide may look the weakest of the moulds, but why on EARTH is anyone complaining about these?

haahahaha take that exclusive club, Roller sees them pictures

with his eyes

they located beneath my eyebrows!!!!

ooooooh I think I just wet my pants! LOL! mmmmm

powerglide don't look too shabby at all!

I agree... if I'd seen wave 2 earlier then I wouldn't have sold all my wave 1 classics. I think this line is getting better and better. I love Prowl as the nissan. After seeing the infiltration comics I thought that Alternators Prowl might be this mould. I like them.

Urge to buy toys... rising... rising! TERMINATED DUE TO LACK OF FUNDS

I'm a very happy person now, I have nothing negative to say about the second lot of classics that are coming out and finally a decent Powerglide. Now if they just release that Cosmos as a classic I will be joining Saintly in the pants wetting excercise.

I'm liking what I see....can't wait for these to come out. Incidentally, when in the year do we expect to see these? Anyone know roughly whereabouts in the year?

I think the Club members get to see the fully painted toys.

I love Sunstreaker and await Sideswipe. Two of my all-time favourite characters getting their best toys

Prowl looks good (and with that spoiler I can see the Smokescreen repaint already, and they could fake a Jazz out of it too quite easily)

Tankor/Octane completely exceeds my expectations. Sure the jet's a bit bulky in the booty but it's better than the original and pulls off the three modes well, better than Astrotrain's shuttle mode IMO.

I'm not too sure about Powerglide. Because of "realistic nature of the Classic Series" (the what?) he's going to be more silver than red. Takara you can have my money if you paint it all red with grey arms. Shame about the engines on the chest instead of the feet.

Onslaught's vehicle mode is off but the robot mode is an excellent update of the original. Again this would look better with the classic colours than what I think it's getting.

Looking good... yummy

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Yeah...freaking awesome!!!

Very happy with these, especially Prowl, Sunstreaker and Octane. Seeing as his truck mode got shafted in G1, it's nice to see that this time Octane gets a kickass truck mode with a slightly compromised - but still very nice - plane mode.

Still having a few problems coming to terms with ultras, especially for Powerglide. He might have to sit on another shelf so as not to detract from Jetfire.