Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia


Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia > Info and Activities > Kup's Discussions and Questions

Sightings/Sales

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #4451  
Old 7th January 2012, 04:12 PM
Hursticon's Avatar
Hursticon Hursticon is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 1st Mar 2010
Location: Dapto
Posts: 12,068
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verno View Post
How's the paperwork collection coming anyway? Are there specific things you're after or just whatever comes up?
More or less whatever come up really, I have put together a list but I've been waiting on this lot to arrive so I can amend it; though I haven't really been making a lot of TF purchases lately as I keep finding other things to throw money at, that and I've also limited how much money I throw around.

I might have to consider putting up another thread in the wants section, might end up being a better way of keeping track of 'em all eh?
Reply With Quote
  #4452  
Old 7th January 2012, 04:21 PM
Verno's Avatar
Verno Verno is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 11th Mar 2008
Location: Burnie
Posts: 2,129
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
More or less whatever come up really, I have put together a list but I've been waiting on this lot to arrive so I can amend it; though I haven't really been making a lot of TF purchases lately as I keep finding other things to throw money at, that and I've also limited how much money I throw around.

I might have to consider putting up another thread in the wants section, might end up being a better way of keeping track of 'em all eh?
US eBay isn't going to be much help with the BW stuff I would think - it was only us and Europe that got those little pieces of paper with the instructions on them. I've got a little collection of them myself, just ones I've come across over the years, I think you may have bought my duplicates from memory.
__________________

The TVC Presents:
TransWarp: Csirac - Issue #1 Issue #2 Issue #3
Transformers: Rise of the Maximals - Issue #1
Transformers: Honour - Issue #1 Issue #2
Transformers: X - Issue #1
Reply With Quote
  #4453  
Old 7th January 2012, 04:26 PM
Hursticon's Avatar
Hursticon Hursticon is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 1st Mar 2010
Location: Dapto
Posts: 12,068
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verno View Post
US eBay isn't going to be much help with the BW stuff I would think - it was only us and Europe that got those little pieces of paper with the instructions on them. I've got a little collection of them myself, just ones I've come across over the years, I think you may have bought my duplicates from memory.
Yeah, with BW my focus has laid to Europe and the East as the US really has nothing to offer beyond Tripredcus Agent and a couple of BOTCON figures.

Indeed I did buy a whole host of paperworks off of you dude, cardbacks and instructions I believe.
Reply With Quote
  #4454  
Old 7th January 2012, 04:51 PM
Verno's Avatar
Verno Verno is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 11th Mar 2008
Location: Burnie
Posts: 2,129
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
Yeah, with BW my focus has laid to Europe and the East as the US really has nothing to offer beyond Tripredcus Agent and a couple of BOTCON figures.

Indeed I did buy a whole host of paperworks off of you dude, cardbacks and instructions I believe.
Please don't talk about Botcon figures. I've managed to avoid them being appealing up until this point, but with two little presents I've bought myself arriving this week, they'll be the only BW related things that could possibly be collected

I must stay strong...
__________________

The TVC Presents:
TransWarp: Csirac - Issue #1 Issue #2 Issue #3
Transformers: Rise of the Maximals - Issue #1
Transformers: Honour - Issue #1 Issue #2
Transformers: X - Issue #1
Reply With Quote
  #4455  
Old 7th January 2012, 05:03 PM
Hursticon's Avatar
Hursticon Hursticon is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 1st Mar 2010
Location: Dapto
Posts: 12,068
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verno View Post
Please don't talk about Botcon figures. I've managed to avoid them being appealing up until this point, but with two little presents I've bought myself arriving this week, they'll be the only BW related things that could possibly be collected

I must stay strong...
I hear you man, I hear you; hence why I looked to Beast Wars II & Neo.
Very much looking forward to seeing what you've picked up for yourself though man, it's rare that we get to see an acquisition from Verno.
Reply With Quote
  #4456  
Old 7th January 2012, 05:15 PM
Verno's Avatar
Verno Verno is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 11th Mar 2008
Location: Burnie
Posts: 2,129
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
I hear you man, I hear you; hence why I looked to Beast Wars II & Neo.
Very much looking forward to seeing what you've picked up for yourself though man, it's rare that we get to see an acquisition from Verno.
I'm sure you can guess mate, there isn't much about that's tweaked my interest over the past few years.
__________________

The TVC Presents:
TransWarp: Csirac - Issue #1 Issue #2 Issue #3
Transformers: Rise of the Maximals - Issue #1
Transformers: Honour - Issue #1 Issue #2
Transformers: X - Issue #1
Reply With Quote
  #4457  
Old 7th January 2012, 05:20 PM
Hursticon's Avatar
Hursticon Hursticon is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 1st Mar 2010
Location: Dapto
Posts: 12,068
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verno View Post
I'm sure you can guess mate, there isn't much about that's tweaked my interest over the past few years.
Heh, I like surprises so I'm going to wait and see.
Reply With Quote
  #4458  
Old 7th January 2012, 05:32 PM
Verno's Avatar
Verno Verno is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 11th Mar 2008
Location: Burnie
Posts: 2,129
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
Heh, I like surprises so I'm going to wait and see.
You'll appreciate them.

So we seem to have got off topic a bit, let's get back into the questions.

Umm...

In the BW episodes Aftermath and Coming of the Fuzors 1 and 2, we see Rhinox building and operating his magic table of Matrix Quest. As far as I know there isn't a name for it, but if you could give it name, what would it be?

Remember that he uses it to voyage to the Matrix/Allspark to find Optimus' spark and return it to a new Transmetal body.

Ideas?
__________________

The TVC Presents:
TransWarp: Csirac - Issue #1 Issue #2 Issue #3
Transformers: Rise of the Maximals - Issue #1
Transformers: Honour - Issue #1 Issue #2
Transformers: X - Issue #1
Reply With Quote
  #4459  
Old 7th January 2012, 05:38 PM
canofwhoopass_87's Avatar
canofwhoopass_87 canofwhoopass_87 is offline
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member
 
Join Date: 2nd Nov 2008
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 1,552
Default

Have about 15 email notifications from this thread over the past couple of hours. You fellas are playing a serious match of tennis!
Reply With Quote
  #4460  
Old 7th January 2012, 05:41 PM
Hursticon's Avatar
Hursticon Hursticon is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 1st Mar 2010
Location: Dapto
Posts: 12,068
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verno View Post
In the BW episodes Aftermath and Coming of the Fuzors 1 and 2, we see Rhinox building and operating his magic table of Matrix Quest. As far as I know there isn't a name for it, but if you could give it name, what would it be?

Remember that he uses it to voyage to the Matrix/Allspark to find Optimus' spark and return it to a new Transmetal body.

Ideas?


Umm... how about the "Vector-Displaced Conduit of Sigma"?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 04:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.