Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hasbro AU Questions?

Default Hasbro AU Questions?

It seems that Hasbro AU are ignoring more of my emails than usual (no reply from the last three), and they are always something important:
    - last one was asking for info on when decent toy supplies can be expected again.
    - one before that was about reporting Knock Offs (for their benefit).
    - and the one before that was about asking when the Animated toys and cartoon expected here.

The idea was to ask these sort of things as a representative of our fan community so that they only have to respond to one query instead of dozens. Since they probably ignoring me now despite being as polite and non-harassing as possible, I was thinking that a new approach needs to be taken.
    If they really are concerned about customer satisfaction (as seen by the recent DVD Optimus exchange), then maybe they need to have these important questions asked by other fans who they don't know, and would have to treat them as valued customers, answering their queries promptly. (I may be a valued customer, but they would know that I would still keep buying the toys no matter how they treated me)

So here's a thought - I post here an important question (when the need arises), plus give the Hasbro customer service email address, and get as many of you as possible to send in the email. It might only get about a dozen of you with the time or effort to do it, but maybe it might get Hasbro to start taking us seriously. Or at least prompt them to prefer it just be the one email from a representative (as it used to be) instead of from everyone.
    And they couldn't just ignore all the emails, in case one email could be from a parent or kid who has nothing to do with us (provided there is no mention of Ozformers in your emails).

What do you guys think?
    Is this a bad idea in case Hasbro decides to blacklist everyone here, instead of just blacklisting me?

I'd really like to get some advance warning on when we can expect the Animated cartoon and toys here, in case the cartoon just starts showing out of the blue. And the AUS Toyfair isn't until the second weekend in April, which is ages away.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Sounds like a good idea. I'd definitely put my hand up as someone willing to send them emails trying to get a point across over issues such as poor/zero distribution compared to the US (eg. Alternators Mirage/Camshaft/Ravage/Rumble) & other topics. If need be, I'd happily re-write my own emails with the centralised topic so that they can see that there is more than just one person who's not happy with the TF situation Down Under. Hopefully that'll spark a bit of their attention.

Something tells me they've probably put your email address in the folder marked "junk". They must reckon you're a machine who pumps out one email after another - & therefore doesn't deserve the satisfaction of a reply. Damn Hasbro Aus.

Collectors make up about 20% or the fanbase in the USA but I think down here it's substantially lower. We are a minority that they don't really care about.

It is suprising that they arn't responding to basic queries tho. And don't they know who you are Griffin? I would have thought it would have been through them that you got the Pre-screen invitations etc.

Don't we basically know that they Animated toys and series are coming here mid-year?

Those shipping date estimate lists are really useful tho - shame if they arn't providing that info for us anymore.

Otherwise get an Angry Mom on the line to them - nothing gets a toy co's attention like an Angry Mom!

Perhaps we could also call them.

Or we could just rock up to their Epping Office

It is Possible,
    That we are not the only boat in the ocean "pun intended" and they may want to help sending emails to there closest Hasbro's as well.....

Hasbro doesn't like the hardcore.

We buy stuff, sure. But dudes like Gok complain/call/email/etc so much, I wouldn't be surprised if the hassles they go through aren't worth our business at all.

Like customers who used to call us at the Helpdesk (for all the ISPs ive worked for). Most customers we'd help no problems.. then we'd have the customers that would call or email at least once a month, usually with crap that nobody had the time or cared about (ie, MY TORRENTS DOWNLOAD SLOW, HELP!) and they just weren't worth having as customers due to the un-needed hassles they gave the staff.

Point is, the more we email them about dates and times and complaints, the less likely they are to respond, IMO.

As far as I was aware, Goktimus hasn't contacted Hasbro in years...

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    As far as I was aware, Goktimus hasn't contacted Hasbro in years...
    Was an example of the 'hardcore'...

Sorry i dont like the idea griffin, maybe Hasbro are really bisy. But it annouys me that you are basically representing a large community and they still do not reply.

suggestions are :
    demonstrate we are a large and active community.

we should send a FREKIN large chain letter with all our emails adress and then send it to Hasbro last. This will show how organsise the how large the fanbase will be But basically Griffin should be the one that should represent this community and not let hasbro be harass with constant emails from the fanboys ^^

Or you just add all the usernames of this forum at the bottom of your emails to show the persons interested in the response of this email
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion