Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia > Info and Activities > Scavenger's Acquisitions

Sightings/Sales

Old 23rd March 2012, 09:04 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

here tis. bit rough around the edges suits me fine... got burnt with weirdwolf being k.o.(but luckily very cheap) and gnaw. far from cheap for what it is.
(Not sure about tigertron i think/hope)

shortly after these pics were shot. gold fast trac got an arm off.... gps

and thanks to skullcruncher for myclones and the battlebeast..

myclones. big hit with the gf... Probably the best money spent in that lot as it diverted her mind away from the cost of the rest of it

anyone know what the blue gun is in the last pic..
Old 23rd March 2012, 09:17 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
myclones. big hit with the gf... Probably the best money spent in that lot as it diverted her mind away from the cost of the rest of it
Just wait until she tries to lick them!

MyClones are covered in a special coating that's designed to taste bitter to babies and infants and encourage them to spit out any small parts that they put in their mouths

Transformers collection: 1762
Old 23rd March 2012, 09:28 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
here tis. bit rough around the edges suits me fine... got burnt with weirdwolf being k.o.(but luckily very cheap) and gnaw. far from cheap for what it is.

Holy Shazbutt!

That is one incredibly epic haul Geiger!; isn't that like your 3rd set of Rocklord combiners?, Black Zarak Complete w/ Box!?!, Slightly yellowed Fort Max!, MIB Sharkticon!... pure awesomesauce.
Old 23rd March 2012, 09:36 PM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post

MyClones are covered in a special coating that's designed to taste bitter to babies and infants and encourage them to spit out any small parts that they put in their mouths
I HAD to try it..... didn't taste bitter..... Now if anyone wants to give me crap about licking my Starscream, go for it.

Geiger that's one HELL of a haul, I'd hate to see your bank account after that transaction

Taken from Transformers "Weirdwolf" Instructions "To complete wolf, insert post on tail/thermal sword into hole on wolf rump"
Old 23rd March 2012, 09:55 PM

Quote:

Nice lot.... that Gnaw box looks legit....is it just the bot thats KO?

lol myclones (decoys are too) are a hit with the ladies, I found they were a great diversion while I removed the customs declarations on other boxes
Old 23rd March 2012, 09:57 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Prime View Post
I HAD to try it..... didn't taste bitter..... Now if anyone wants to give me crap about licking my Starscream, go for it
hahaha... adults have a greater tolerance for bitter tastes than babies/infants. Apparently babies have a natural sweet tooth to make them attracted to breast milk and also a natural aversion to anything bitter to prevent them from ingesting harmful substances. But according to the packaging, it's there. So keep on lickin'!

Transformers collection: 1762
Old 23rd March 2012, 11:12 PM

Quote:
hahaha... adults have a greater tolerance for bitter tastes than babies/infants. Apparently babies have a natural sweet tooth to make them attracted to breast milk and also a natural aversion to anything bitter to prevent them from ingesting harmful substances. But according to the packaging, it's there. So keep on lickin'!
There's only so much licking one can do to Starscream before it's too much... ahem... back to acquisitions

Taken from Transformers "Weirdwolf" Instructions "To complete wolf, insert post on tail/thermal sword into hole on wolf rump"
Old 23rd March 2012, 11:20 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:

LOL. she might take some convincing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
Holy Shazbutt!

That is one incredibly epic haul Geiger!; isn't that like your 3rd set of Rocklord combiners?, Black Zarak Complete w/ Box!?!, Slightly yellowed Fort Max!, MIB Sharkticon!... pure awesomesauce.
you've got a good memory. 3 it is. (same old story, buy 1 at full price then cheaper ones start coming up for sale) How could i not buy it . going to try the treatment on fort max, by the time i was going to buy a waist and leg gun for 70+ a piece i thought i may as well just buy a whole one. not that much due to the sun damage (might try to paint him up a bit)

Quote:
I HAD to try it..... didn't taste bitter..... Now if anyone wants to give me crap about licking my Starscream, go for it.

Geiger that's one HELL of a haul, I'd hate to see your bank account after that transaction
Ahh the bank account i try not to think about it.... that lot's on credit bro.,, i'll feel that pain shortly
mi goreng gets me by. 9 bucks, 30 packets...= more cash for toys investments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
Nice lot.... that Gnaw box looks legit....is it just the bot thats KO?

lol myclones (decoys are too) are a hit with the ladies, I found they were a great diversion while I removed the customs declarations on other boxes
I really hope so. the toy looks good..too good i thought the box was odd. bigger starburst and the slight difference in the grid colour and the gold sticker? but i'm no expert. (and i was comparing the box to an autobot car box, smokescreen. so that could be my downfall right there.)
Old 23rd March 2012, 11:44 PM

Quote:

Ahh the bank account i try not to think about it.... that lot's on credit bro.,, i'll feel that pain shortly
mi goreng gets me by. 9 bucks, 30 packets...= more cash for toys investments
Mi Goreng FTW!!! I also came up with a pile of different ways to use those noodles and sausages too.

Shame about the KO Weirdwolf. If you ever want to find him a new home I'd probably consider him. I have a thing for Weirdwolf....

Old 24th March 2012, 12:20 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Mi Goreng FTW!!! I also came up with a pile of different ways to use those noodles and sausages too.

Shame about the KO Weirdwolf. If you ever want to find him a new home I'd probably consider him. I have a thing for Weirdwolf....
no worries.