Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia


Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia > Swindle's Saleyard > Ebay listings, Dealer Ads & Feedback

Sightings/Sales

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #4221  
Old 22nd May 2012, 11:57 PM
Slag's Avatar
Slag Slag is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 9th Sep 2011
Location: Guildford/Perth
Posts: 1,868
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
speaking of too much for something

especially when you could nab a prototype for soo much less. which is still too much
I get these prime toys are great 'n' all but WTF. are these sellers banking on people being stupid , are those megatrons that rare or that good..
you could buy a boxed fort max for that..
Reply With Quote
  #4222  
Old 23rd May 2012, 12:20 AM
Sky Shadow's Avatar
Sky Shadow Sky Shadow is offline
Rank 8 - Multi-Section Mod
 
Join Date: 27th Jan 2008
Location: La Face Cachée de la Lune
Posts: 6,684
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
speaking of too much for something
That has to be a typo. Otherwise there are some strange drugs going around the eBay community.
__________________
My art; my blog; my writing. And "we want Generations Star Upper!"
Reply With Quote
  #4223  
Old 23rd May 2012, 12:25 AM
UltraMarginal's Avatar
UltraMarginal UltraMarginal is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 23rd Sep 2010
Location: Sydney
Posts: 5,014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
I get these prime toys are great 'n' all but WTF. are these sellers banking on people being stupid , are those megatrons that rare or that good..
you could buy a boxed fort max for that..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
That has to be a typo for $18.00. Otherwise there are some strange drugs going around the eBay community.
It must be a typo but 18 Buy it now for that megs woudn't last 2 minutes, the deluxes are going for about $60 at the moment, which doesn't make sense at 18.
The photos are nice, I think he might be trying to present it as a ustom or something. I don't know.
__________________
My 2014 plastic removal system

Ultramarginals Animated Wants List
my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)
My tentative foray into Reviewing Movie Human alliance Characters: Coming Soon
Reply With Quote
  #4224  
Old 23rd May 2012, 12:25 AM
griffin griffin is offline
Rank 10 - Admin
 
Join Date: 24th May 2007
Location: Brisbane
Posts: 21,897
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
Oh I was too slow!
Why not buy one of the other sets he's selling, which I noted above? As of now, there is still a set for sale.
Reply With Quote
  #4225  
Old 23rd May 2012, 01:17 AM
Sky Shadow's Avatar
Sky Shadow Sky Shadow is offline
Rank 8 - Multi-Section Mod
 
Join Date: 27th Jan 2008
Location: La Face Cachée de la Lune
Posts: 6,684
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
It must be a typo but 18 Buy it now for that megs woudn't last 2 minutes, the deluxes are going for about $60 at the moment, which doesn't make sense at 18.
The photos are nice, I think he might be trying to present it as a ustom or something. I don't know.
I paid $20AU for what I think is the same mould with a Mini-Con, which was $25 shipped. $18 (or $30 shipped) would be a fair amount for that mould. If people are paying $60, they are paying too much. If people are paying more than $60 then they are paying too much. If people are paying $1800 then this world needs an apocalypse.
__________________
My art; my blog; my writing. And "we want Generations Star Upper!"
Reply With Quote
  #4226  
Old 23rd May 2012, 07:02 PM
Trent's Avatar
Trent Trent is online now
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 7th Mar 2012
Location: Wollongong
Posts: 3,344
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
I paid $20AU for what I think is the same mould with a Mini-Con, which was $25 shipped. $18 (or $30 shipped) would be a fair amount for that mould. If people are paying $60, they are paying too much. If people are paying more than $60 then they are paying too much. If people are paying $1800 then this world needs an apocalypse.
If that man has convinced people to pay $1800 then he needs a medal!

Edit: And the people that pay it need to be shot.
Reply With Quote
  #4227  
Old 23rd May 2012, 07:30 PM
KillinSpoon's Avatar
KillinSpoon KillinSpoon is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 3rd Nov 2010
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 1,351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
speaking of too much for something

especially when you could nab a prototype for soo much less. which is still too much
'PLEASE LOOK AT PICTURE CLOSELY,What you see in the pic is what you get.'
Do we get the ruler if we win?
Reply With Quote
  #4228  
Old 23rd May 2012, 07:31 PM
KillinSpoon's Avatar
KillinSpoon KillinSpoon is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 3rd Nov 2010
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 1,351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent View Post
If that man has convinced people to pay $1800 then he needs a medal!

Edit: And the people that pay it need to be shot.
So he can take the toy back and sell it for $1800 again?
Reply With Quote
  #4229  
Old 23rd May 2012, 09:07 PM
Paulbot's Avatar
Paulbot Paulbot is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 27th Dec 2007
Location: Chadstone, Vic
Posts: 11,272
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin View Post
Why not buy one of the other sets he's selling, which I noted above? As of now, there is still a set for sale.
Again too slow, and I didn't notice your note sorry, so instead I went on Amazon and spent a couple of hundred dollars on books instead.
__________________
Transformers for sale and other things for sale
Currently looking for: AOE Generation Deluxes and Voyagers to preorder.
Reply With Quote
  #4230  
Old 24th May 2012, 08:16 AM
canofwhoopass_87's Avatar
canofwhoopass_87 canofwhoopass_87 is offline
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member
 
Join Date: 2nd Nov 2008
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 1,554
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
Again too slow, and I didn't notice your note sorry, so instead I went on Amazon and spent a couple of hundred dollars on books instead.
Sounds like you're buying rare/collectable books if you be shelling out 200 beans in one hit

I stopped buying books from amazon after I discovered bookdepository and abebooks. Usually get books for half price compared to amazon.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 07:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.