Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia > Swindle's Saleyard > Bumblebee the Toy Scout

Sightings/Sales

Old 7th November 2009, 03:53 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Default WTB - Action Master parts (Starscream and Prowl)

Help me complete my AM Starscream and Prowl! Having minor difficulties finding parts Domestically:

As you can see Prowl has no legs...

Old 2nd January 2010, 03:29 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

BUMP
Old 2nd January 2010, 03:38 PM
Rank 8 - Multi-Section Mod

Hey Eruntalon. I have one or two AM Starscream missiles - all my stuff's packed away at the moment, but I'll get them out when I make my next sales thread in a couple of weeks.
Old 3rd January 2010, 12:48 AM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
Hey Eruntalon. I have one or two AM Starscream missiles - all my stuff's packed away at the moment, but I'll get them out when I make my next sales thread in a couple of weeks.
Awesome... I guess I will only need one of them since I already have 1 loose gray missile. Thanks.
Old 4th May 2010, 11:02 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Funny how your Starscream Jet vehicle is missing the right wing and your trying to get the other part, coz Ive got a jet but is missing the left wing Im trying to complete as well so I can repaint it into a Skywarp jet, since he didnt have an AM figure I thought Id make one..

If I come accross in one of my overseas group ordering again Ill give you a buzz if you still need it, the handlebars and landing pad are available, but yeah, overseas mostly.
Old 4th May 2010, 01:47 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
Funny how your Starscream Jet vehicle is missing the right wing and your trying to get the other part, coz Ive got a jet but is missing the left wing Im trying to complete as well so I can repaint it into a Skywarp jet, since he didnt have an AM figure I thought Id make one..

If I come accross in one of my overseas group ordering again Ill give you a buzz if you still need it, the handlebars and landing pad are available, but yeah, overseas mostly.
I'll hold you to it.