Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia > Swindle's Saleyard > Bumblebee the Toy Scout

Sightings/Sales

Old 23rd July 2012, 12:26 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
No probs, Say 15 for the lot? Ill bring em in the upcoming parra fair. Finback's gray head could use a bit of the peroxide bath as it's got them yellow dot pox showing.
Sounds awesome to me man, many thanks again ; Would you prefer I pay you now or at the fair?, a little bit of yellowing isn't that much of a bother as he'll fit right in with the rest of the bunch.
Old 23rd July 2012, 12:29 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
Sounds awesome to me man, many thanks again ; Would you prefer I pay you now or at the fair?, a little bit of yellowing isn't that much of a bother as he'll fit right in with the rest of the bunch.
Just hand it to me at the fair . Ill keep an eye out in there for some of the parts your after as well. Although Im not staying long this fair coz I have work in the afternoon (forgot to ask for a day off that day in that roster aaaaarrrrggghhh)
Old 23rd July 2012, 12:37 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Just hand it to me at the fair . Ill keep an eye out in there for some of the parts your after as well. Although Im not staying long this fair coz I have work in the afternoon (forgot to ask for a day off that day in that roster aaaaarrrrggghhh)
Argh! - that's a bugger man but at least you're able to attend for a little bit and any time you're able to spend giving me a hand just shows how much of a champion you are.
No worries at all Liege, I'll have the funds for you on the day; Hopefully in the line if I'm able to get there in time.
Old 29th May 2013, 10:04 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

A HUGE! update to my wants list guys - See the 1st post here; Any help, as always, is appreciated.
(*Update: 29/05/2013)
Old 29th May 2013, 10:33 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

i'll hook you up with the cybershark missile
Old 29th May 2013, 10:48 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

hey Hursti, don't forget you've got - Splahdown's inner robot, backpack and small gun with me. so lessen up that list.
Old 29th May 2013, 11:11 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalEl View Post
i'll hook you up with the cybershark missile
Really!?! - Awesome, cheers! - It's entirely absurd how difficult to acquire individual Beast Wars parts are; thanks mate, I'll throw a DM at you via Twitter.

Quote:
hey Hursti, don't forget you've got - Splahdown's inner robot, backpack and small gun with me. so lessen up that list.
*Applies Palm to Face...*

I knew I was forgetting something, heel we even briefly discussed it at the fair!
I shall make a note of it on the list immediately.
Old 30th May 2013, 11:41 AM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

Welcome back Hursti! or maybe you just didnt feel like posting for a while.

I think I have some of those small TM accessories - I will check in the weekend. Give me a PM to remind me sunday night if I dont get back to you before then.
Old 30th May 2013, 05:28 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
Welcome back Hursti! or maybe you just didnt feel like posting for a while.

I think I have some of those small TM accessories - I will check in the weekend. Give me a PM to remind me sunday night if I dont get back to you before then.
My ability to look at a screen, and comfortably for that matter, really has dictated my interaction with places over the past couple of months but it is great to be able to make full use of a PC again - let me tell you...
That's awesome dude, I really appreciate the help as always ; I'll definitely send you a PM on Sunday evening to remind you if you don't get back to me in the mean time.
Old 30th May 2013, 11:06 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

I have a spare gun post for Ratchet around here somewhere, will dig it out for you and either can pick up from next fair or can get it posted to you?

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!