Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia > Beyond the Spacebridge (Non-Transformers Section) > Unauthorised Transformers Products

Sightings/Sales

Old 11th September 2010, 01:33 AM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
Sure why not.... So what's gonna be left is the sword itself and the long handle for RID prime yeah? erm how much you selling it for btw hehehe...
I don't really know how much each part is worth loose... I would presume that the actual sword blade itself was the most expensive part and would warrant at least $25.00 USD out of the total $50.00. The RID handle is probably a little less technical than the G1 handle, and so the RID handle is maybe $10.00 where as the G1 is $15.00?

The total cost including postage is $68.00 USD.PayPal currency converter as of 11/09/10 says that this is $71.80 AUS. I would expect the buyer to pay at least $45.00 AUS which includes the $18.00 USD cost of international shipping. Domestic shipping would be worked out according to Australia Post later on.
Old 11th September 2010, 08:16 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

i got mine from ebay, couldnt believe how big it was though
Old 12th September 2010, 08:55 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eruntalon View Post
I don't really know how much each part is worth loose... I would presume that the actual sword blade itself was the most expensive part and would warrant at least $25.00 USD out of the total $50.00. The RID handle is probably a little less technical than the G1 handle, and so the RID handle is maybe $10.00 where as the G1 is $15.00?

The total cost including postage is $68.00 USD.PayPal currency converter as of 11/09/10 says that this is $71.80 AUS. I would expect the buyer to pay at least $45.00 AUS which includes the $18.00 USD cost of international shipping. Domestic shipping would be worked out according to Australia Post later on.
So sorry Eruntalon, but I might have to beg out on this one, Just opened me mail box and bills have been sitting there I guess for 3 days now which I missed coz I dont open my mailbox everyday... Ill have to divert my funds to these one's first, sigh. Sorry about that.

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, X9 Ravage, Botcon Doublepunch, Myclones Thundercracker, Red Alert and Dirge, Victory Leo.
Parts- Repugnus' gun, AM partner Basher-side guns, Take-off's gun, Metalhawk's Gun
Other
DCUCSolomon Grundy, Nightwing
Old 12th September 2010, 07:15 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

's ok. I can't really afford it right now either.
Old 17th September 2010, 10:01 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Does this help you?

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...vealed-170584/
Old 18th November 2010, 06:47 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

I'm thinking about ordering one of these again. Is anyone interested in the RID handle and the sword? All I want is the G1 style hilt.

If yes, then what colour sword would someone want to buy from me? The red blade retails for $49.99 but the silver with blue sticker retails for $5.00 less.