Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: TAKARA DOTM Leader OP (DA-28) images

  1. #11
    Join Date
    12th Mar 2010
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    3,863

    Default

    This looks cool, but was hoping for it to have the open mouth face in contrast to the Jetwing Prime release which had the mask on.

  2. #12
    Mr Ed is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive
    Join Date
    19th Feb 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    800

    Default

    Does anyone know how much this would be?

  3. #13
    Join Date
    14th Aug 2009
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    3,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Ed View Post
    Does anyone know how much this would be?
    too much probably.. we're down to $1AU = $74Yen which is 10Yen down from the last few months.

    I've got way too much on pre-order from japan and this fluctuation is really going to hurt :/

  4. #14
    Mr Ed is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive
    Join Date
    19th Feb 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    too much probably.. we're down to $1AU = $74Yen which is 10Yen down from the last few months.

    I've got way too much on pre-order from japan and this fluctuation is really going to hurt :/
    so how much $200 roughly?

    i have no experience with buying Takara Leader class from overseas

  5. #15
    Join Date
    14th Aug 2009
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    3,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Ed View Post
    so how much $200 roughly?

    i have no experience with buying Takara Leader class from overseas
    you can get them for roughly 6000Yen from sites like amiami and hlj and shipping is 1500-2500Yen and at current exchange rates its around $110-120AU.

    hope that gives you an idea.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    1st Mar 2010
    Location
    Dapto
    Posts
    12,777

    Default

    Courtesy of Seibertron.com, TakaraTomy have just updated their site with some information about a promotional item they are giving away.
    As of November 18th, those who spend 3,000yen or more at Toys 'R' Us (Presumably Japanese TRU stores) they will in turn receive a pair of Battle Blades for the upcoming 'Striker' Optimus Prime, these pair of Blades are limited to 10,000 sets.

    *Mirrored pic courtesy of Seibertron.com.


  7. #17
    Join Date
    14th Aug 2009
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    3,319

    Default

    OMG I NEED THIS!!!

    Seriously my first Movie Leader Optimus Prime is the Jetwing Prime and I was seriously bummed that he had no swords on him so I could pose him flying and slicing things up.

    Now I need to find someone to ask a favour from

  8. #18
    Join Date
    23rd Aug 2009
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    OMG I NEED THIS!!!

    Seriously my first Movie Leader Optimus Prime is the Jetwing Prime and I was seriously bummed that he had no swords on him so I could pose him flying and slicing things up.

    Now I need to find someone to ask a favour from
    +10000000000000000... u get the idea...


    Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

  9. #19
    Join Date
    20th Aug 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    462

    Default

    Foreseeing myself weeping over my Jetwing OP's dead body...

    ...if (and only if) the paint turns out to be real good. No chrome is fine, as long as they can justify that with solid silver paints.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    11th Apr 2008
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    1,418

    Default

    I'll throw my hat into the "ME WANTEE!" ring as well. My resolve is weakening towards DOTM purchases. Also it looks like you put those blades in any mechtech port wich adds som pizzazz to Ultimate Optimus Prime too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •