Page 163 of 163 FirstFirst ... 143153158159160161162163
Results 1,621 to 1,623 of 1623

Thread: The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

I have the Ironfactory DJD set, but I've never combined them, I just wanted the team, and decided MMC's were going to be too expensive for a full set.

Got Transform Element Optimus Prime. He looks awesome and far better value than the fragile official version.

I received BFB Dawn of Kalavinka and Iron Factory City Commander this week.

BFB Dawn of Kalavinka - I'm really really taken with this. I'm aware it's meant to be a mecha from a manga. I've never read and probably never will - I just love jet fighter transformers. This is a great figure. It's got that manga/super robot aesthetic, but is the complexity and size of a Studio Series Voyager - the closest figure I've got to it is probably SS Starscream (the TF2007 version) or SS Blitzwing (BB Movie version). Build quality seems good too. Really glad I picked it up. I'd definitely get more from this line.

IF City Commander - Great interpretation of IDW Ultra Magnus. The Minimus figure is a bit of a flub, but given that it's smaller than my pinky I can't complain. The combination is basically Minimus contorting himself into a Y shape and folding into the larger robot's chest. It's not particularly smooth, but its a fun little play pattern.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.