Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 94

Thread: Daily Transformers Trivia

  1. #21
    FatalityPitt Guest

    Default

    If you don't mind, I've got 2 questions of my own; an 'expert' question aimed at hardcore fans, and a 'novice' one aimed at new/casual fans.

    Expert: Rosanna was the pink and white Autobot mini-cassette who first appeared in Kiss Players. What was her occupation?

    Novice: True or False - In the 1986 animated movie, the name of the green Autobot who said "I've got better things to do tonight than die" was Drift.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Sydney NSW
    Posts
    36,753

    Default

    Feel free to ask away (anyone can ask or answer questions here ).
    These questions are too easy for me so I'll leave them for someone else to have a crack. Your expert level question is a good one, but I just happen to know because I have the toy.

  3. #23
    FatalityPitt Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Feel free to ask away (anyone can ask or answer questions here ).
    These questions are too easy for me so I'll leave them for someone else to have a crack. Your expert level question is a good one, but I just happen to know because I have the toy.
    No worries

    I think, similar to you, I'll give it 24 hours before I reveal the answers.

  4. #24
    FatalityPitt Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FatalityPitt View Post

    Expert: Rosanna was the pink and white Autobot mini-cassette who first appeared in Kiss Players. What was her occupation?

    Novice: True or False - In the 1986 animated movie, the name of the green Autobot who said "I've got better things to do tonight than die" was Drift.
    No one wants to take a bite? Ok, the answers are;

    Expert: Rosanna is a pop idol.

    Novice: False - The Autobot in question is Springer.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Sydney NSW
    Posts
    36,753

    Default

    The answer to my last question was Downshift.

    New Q: Which G1 TF is called "Drag" in Japan?

  6. #26
    FatalityPitt Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    New Q: Which G1 TF is called "Drag" in Japan?
    Huffer

  7. #27
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Sydney NSW
    Posts
    36,753

    Default

    You are correct!

    Q: Which Wrecker in Dark of the Moon was not named after an original G1 Wrecker?

  8. #28
    FatalityPitt Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    You are correct!

    Q: Which Wrecker in Dark of the Moon was not named after an original G1 Wrecker?
    Leadfoot. Leadfoot was originally introduced in G2.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Sydney NSW
    Posts
    36,753

    Default

    Correct! And he was never a Wrecker in G2 either. He only became a member of G1-continuity Wreckers in the ReGeneration One comics, which of course were written after Dark of Moon so it was obviously a nod to Bayformers. And also G2 canon never happened in ReGen One so it's a splinter universe anyway.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Sydney NSW
    Posts
    36,753

    Default

    Q: Which G1 Dinobot's alt mode is technically not a dinosaur?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •