Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 120

Thread: TMNT 25th Anniversary

  1. #91
    Join Date
    28th Dec 2007
    Location
    A little to the left... a little bit more...
    Posts
    3,951

    Default

    TMNT reissues are on sale at Toyworld for the same price now ($14.95)

  2. #92
    Join Date
    6th Jul 2008
    Location
    Kadina
    Posts
    375

    Default

    how the hell did I miss this?
    I'm very tempted to get these since my original turtles no longer have there weopans or belts lol

  3. #93
    Join Date
    28th Dec 2007
    Location
    A little to the left... a little bit more...
    Posts
    3,951

    Default

    Just noticed that Kmart has reduced the normal price of these now... $15.80 or something from memory! I've also noticed that a lot of Kmarts have finally got Wave 2 out, which means hopefully we'll see Wave 3 sometime soon!

  4. #94
    Join Date
    31st Dec 2007
    Location
    Western Sydney
    Posts
    7,213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Just noticed that Kmart has reduced the normal price of these now... $15.80 or something from memory! I've also noticed that a lot of Kmarts have finally got Wave 2 out, which means hopefully we'll see Wave 3 sometime soon!
    Is wave two Bebop, Rocksteady and April? They are the only ones I have seen... Who's coming up in wave three?

  5. #95
    Join Date
    28th Dec 2007
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    4,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Is wave two Bebop, Rocksteady and April? They are the only ones I have seen... Who's coming up in wave three?
    and Splinter

    wave 3 is: Shredder with mini Krang, Slash, Foot Soldier

  6. #96
    Join Date
    28th Dec 2007
    Location
    A little to the left... a little bit more...
    Posts
    3,951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    and Splinter

    wave 3 is: Shredder with mini Krang, Slash, Foot Soldier
    and Casey Jones

  7. #97
    Join Date
    28th Dec 2007
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    4,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    and Casey Jones
    damn I KNEW I was missing one...

  8. #98
    Join Date
    27th Jan 2008
    Location
    La Face Cachée de la Lune
    Posts
    6,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    mini Krang
    I'd be tempted by Krang. I only ever saw a carded Krang twice during his original release. One of those times I passed on him to buy Action Master Shockwave - the other was during a hectic 1990 Christmas rush.

  9. #99
    SGB's Avatar
    SGB is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive
    Join Date
    22nd Feb 2009
    Location
    Illawarra
    Posts
    1,113

    Default

    When does Wave 3 come out?

  10. #100
    Join Date
    28th Dec 2007
    Location
    A little to the left... a little bit more...
    Posts
    3,951

    Default

    Not sure... I don't think they're even out in the US yet.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •