Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: THE GREAT TF CROSSWORD PUZZLE

  1. #11
    Join Date
    28th Jul 2008
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    1,344

    Default

    So what was the answer to 23 down?

  2. #12
    Join Date
    27th Jan 2008
    Location
    La Face Cachée de la Lune
    Posts
    6,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swoop View Post
    So what was the answer to 23 down?
    Ah - I've got it - it's 'kids'!

  3. #13
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Sydney NSW
    Posts
    36,754

    Default

    Maybe 23 Down is "Kids"?

    17 Down is Apex.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    28th Jul 2008
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    1,344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Ah - I've got it - it's 'kids'!
    It must be a nod to the kids in armarda but were they suppervisors? I know they had their own minicons partners but I cant remember them having any authority

  5. #15
    Join Date
    27th Jan 2008
    Location
    La Face Cachée de la Lune
    Posts
    6,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    17 Down is Apex.
    Ah, thanks. If I ever did finish Megatron Origin I'm sure I then scooped it out of my brain. With a spoon. It was less painful than leaving it in there.

    Quote Originally Posted by swoop View Post
    It must be a nod to the kids in armarda but were they suppervisors? I know they had their own minicons partners but I cant remember them having any authority
    I assume it means the kids in the TFU never have any competent parental supervision.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Sydney NSW
    Posts
    36,754

    Default

    So has anyone solved 1 and 34 across? Could we have another hint for these please Lint?

  7. #17
    Join Date
    16th Jul 2008
    Location
    Melb
    Posts
    3,860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    So has anyone solved 1 and 34 across? Could we have another hint for these please Lint?
    1 across clue: Apologies!!! The clue for this is completely wrong. It should read "A team that forms Bruticus"

    34 across: The clue is Animated

    Is this pretty much solved if you get these two? I cant see any linked images since i'm at work atm.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Sydney NSW
    Posts
    36,754

    Default

    Erm, those clues aren't helping me for 1 Across.
    I have "D" for the first letter (cos I have "DiCola" for 1 Down) and "O" as the 2nd last letter (from 2 Down's "OmegaSupreme"), both of which would conflict with "Combaticons" as it would require "C" as the first letter" and "N" as the 2nd last.

    I'm gonna go with "Sari" for 34 Across. There are no other characters from Animated that I know of with four letter names beginning with "S" who would scream a lot.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    27th Jan 2008
    Location
    La Face Cachée de la Lune
    Posts
    6,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    1 across clue: Apologies!!! The clue for this is completely wrong. It should read "A team that forms Bruticus"
    Ah... 'Destruction'?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    34 across: The clue is Animated
    'Sari'?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    Is this pretty much solved if you get these two? I cant see any linked images since i'm at work atm.
    Yeah, we've got everything else. Unless we're wrong on some of them.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    16th Jul 2008
    Location
    Melb
    Posts
    3,860

    Default

    Sky Shadow has nailed them. Don't crucify me Gok because its technically Bruticus Maximus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •