Page 127 of 127 FirstFirst ... 107117122123124125126127
Results 1,261 to 1,264 of 1264

Thread: tv shows what u into

Quote Originally Posted by Unicran View Post
    Not sure if people remember the 90's tv series Renegade. Damn, a laugh a minute & it's action not comedy.

The main character is framed for a crime he didn't commit. On the run from the Law, he goes from town to town to right the wrongs of those who gone bad. Throw in a few eye candy ladies for good, cheesy measure. If you're sober watching this, you need to grab a bottle of double strength Vodka quick fast!
    Vaguely remember this from the 90's and don't you mean a double strength bourbon?

Finished watching:

Lucifer: Just when I think it's getting tired it pulls another rabbit out of the hat.

The Boys: And to think that the graphic novels are even more graphic than this already quite graphic series.

Harley Quinn: Kaley Cuoco is the best Harley voice actor so far but that doesn't stop Poison Ivy* from upstaging her.

*Imagine Daria (of Beavis & Butthead fame) with a potty mouth and without the hipsterism.

Binge watching Paranormal Caught On Camera right now and loving every second of it. Best paranormal show I can think of since Sightings back in the 90s which always scared the crap out of me watching it late at night when it came on.

Finished watching the 2020 remake of The Stand.
    When I first found out that Amber Turd/Heard was in this series, I was afraid that she'd be cast as a goody but I breathed a sigh of relief.
    For the character she plays she doesn't have to act, she just has to be herself.