PDA

View Full Version : WA Transformers Sightings.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25

snaketales
5th August 2022, 06:52 PM
I just ran over there, couple of voyagers and Scourges, no deluxes.

Edit: Should mention I didn't buy any, so idk if they're scanning now.

Thanks for the reply
Can confirm they are scanning as I nabbed a Hauler at Morley
There were about four Scourges, nothing else from that line. I noticed heaps of Sweeps still

Skyfire
6th August 2022, 10:55 AM
Kmart Booragoon - Velocitron no Cosmos left (I bought one), 4x Red bike, 4x Skids repaint, 4x Blurr repaint, 1x Clampdown, about 7x Scourge, 1x Hauler, 2x Override.

Edit: JB HiFi Booragoon - Legacy wave 2: 1x Wildrider, at least 1x Soundwave, about 2x Jiaxus, several Knockouts, (Edit: about 3x Tarantalus too, sorry just remembered, and I think there was 1x Elita), many Shockwaves. SS 1x Junkheap, couple of Coronation Starscreams. There are other SSs and other items too but the new stock is at a top storage shelf at the far left corner of the store (not on the pegs) and I didn't look at everything.

Edit: Myer Booragoon - Nothing new.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52266662475_b128f75d37_k.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52266191893_51bcf1b452_k.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52266192003_bd86eacd69_k.jpg

llamatron
6th August 2022, 11:04 AM
Just a heads up guys that cosmos and clampdown are 1 per case while the other deluxes are 2 each.

valkyrie_76
6th August 2022, 02:17 PM
Kmart Rocko had everything but Scourge and Cosmos.

Blustreak
6th August 2022, 03:45 PM
Kmart Joondalup don’t have any Speedia series out yet

Skyfire
7th August 2022, 11:13 AM
For those hunting Cosmos or Clampdown (the rare ones), I made a list of Kmarts around the Perth area that have stock for Deluxes. If you click on "Delivers to XXXX" on the item page, it allows us to enter a WA postcode, which then creates an "Add to bag" button. If you add to bag then view your bag, you can make a purchase, including choosing Click and Collect. This then allows you to choose the number you want and the store. If you choose more than a store has (like add 20), it tells you how many are in that store. It appears that stores are getting 1 or 2 cases at a time.

So, as at 9am, here's the list as per Kmart's indicator:

Armadale 7
Baldivis 15
Belmont 0
Booragoon 5
Carousel 1
Cockburn Gateway 4
East Victoria Park 2
Ellenbrook 14
Halls Head 0
Innaloo 15
Joondalup 15
Kardinya 4
Lakelands 14
Maddington 7
Mandurah 7
Midland 0
Mirrabooka 13
Morley 11
Ocean Keys 6
Perth CBD 2
Rockingham 7
Wanneroo 7
Warwick 14
Whitford City 6

Places that have 0 stock may not have them scanned into their stores yet and perhaps are the best way to get your figure. Booragoon was showing out of stock when I called them but they had them in. I was able to secure my Cosmos because I called them after I suspected they would put them on the shelf. So Belmont might be a good bet - they had no Deluxes on the shelf when I was there on Friday, but I reckon they are in the backroom awaiting shelving. Innaloo, Baldivis and Joondalup seem a good bet too.

Hotrod
7th August 2022, 01:25 PM
Belmont didn't have then in early on Friday but I went back after 7 and they were on a trolley grabbed Clamp Down but Cosmos was gone so your theory is wrong

Hotrod
7th August 2022, 03:04 PM
After an hour of persistence I finally got Cosmos at maddington Kmart thanks to the legendary store manager going through the back for me

Sutton
7th August 2022, 03:05 PM
For those hunting Cosmos or Clampdown (the rare ones), I made a list of Kmarts around the Perth area that have stock for Deluxes. If you click on "Delivers to XXXX" on the item page, it allows us to enter a WA postcode, which then creates an "Add to bag" button. If you add to bag then view your bag, you can make a purchase, including choosing Click and Collect. This then allows you to choose the number you want and the store. If you choose more than a store has (like add 20), it tells you how many are in that store. It appears that stores are getting 1 or 2 cases at a time.

So, as at 9am, here's the list as per Kmart's indicator:

Armadale 7
Baldivis 15
Belmont 0
Booragoon 5
Carousel 1
Cockburn Gateway 4
East Victoria Park 2
Ellenbrook 14
Halls Head 0
Innaloo 15
Joondalup 15
Kardinya 4
Lakelands 14
Maddington 7
Mandurah 7
Midland 0
Mirrabooka 13
Morley 11
Ocean Keys 6
Perth CBD 2
Rockingham 7
Wanneroo 7
Warwick 14
Whitford City 6

Places that have 0 stock may not have them scanned into their stores yet and perhaps are the best way to get your figure. Booragoon was showing out of stock when I called them but they had them in. I was able to secure my Cosmos because I called them after I suspected they would put them on the shelf. So Belmont might be a good bet - they had no Deluxes on the shelf when I was there on Friday, but I reckon they are in the backroom awaiting shelving. Innaloo, Baldivis and Joondalup seem a good bet too.

That system works ok as a very rough indicator that the item might be in stock...but rarely an indicator of if or when the staff will get time to put it out on the shelf. For example, the first Legacy wave was 'in stock' at the 2 closest Kmarts to me for 4 weeks before they finally put them out. This is despite there being next to nothing on the TF shelves at the time.

Kmart's is one of the worst versions of that sort of system in the country. The amount of times I've ordered click and collect for Lego (or anything really) and been given the 'oops' email shortly after.....

snaketales
7th August 2022, 04:06 PM
Seen this morning: only Scourges on shelves at Kmart Morley but what looked like the full complement, including a Cosmos, at Mirrabooka Kmart

Hotrod
7th August 2022, 04:34 PM
Morley had no Cosmos or Clamp Down I went there yesterday morning the bloke went out back they had 3 deluxes Cross Cut, Blur and the motorbike, he said they had heaps at Mirrabooka so I went there they had none they said they hadn't come in yet so that is probably a good bet!

Hotrod
7th August 2022, 04:35 PM
Btw Maddington only had the one Cosmos out back but the lady brought a few out and said they had two of the Clamp Downs if anyone chasing him I already grabbed him at Belmont on Friday

Ark-Ivor
8th August 2022, 12:29 PM
Midland Kmart has 1 Road Hauler, no other Velocitron figures.
I have a MISB (apart from it's stupid window) Blurr, if anyone would be willing to trade for a Roadrocket?
I can't easily get to any other Kmarts being stuck with public transport.

Skyfire
10th August 2022, 12:40 PM
Kmart Carousel - Velo 1x Road Rocket, 2x Hauler, no Scourge. SS 2x 85 Arcee, 1x Sweep, 1x Wreckgar. Legacy all wave 1 Deluxes, Bulkheads, Iguaneses, Skywarps. KD Paleos, Wasps, Trackses, Panthers, Dracos.

Myer Carousel - 1x Lego Prime. Legacy all wave 1 Deluxes, 1x Blaster, Bulkheads. KD Paleos, Magnuses, Rodimuses, Dinobots. SS 1x Jolt, 1x Blur, sea of Sweeps.

Target Carousel - Legacy all wave 1 Deluxes, 3x Blaster, Bulkheads, 1x Buzzsaw. SS 2x 84 Ironhide, 4x 85 Arcee. No Headmasters.

JB Carousel - SS 1x 86 Screamer, 4x Sideways, 3x 87 Bee, 4x 85 Arcee, 3x Junkheap, Kups, 82 Wheeljacks, Core Shockwaves, Core Ravage. Legacy 3x Wildrider, 4x Tarantalus, 4x Knockout, 3x Elita, 1x Galvatron, 2x Laser Primes, all wave 1 Deluxes, 1x Bulkhead (Edit: Sorry not 1x Blaster as indicated earlier), 3x Jhiaxus, 2x Soundwave, 4x Core Shockwave, 4x Core Hot Rod. 1x HISS Megs. 4x BW Monopoly. SG Goldbugs. Edit: Forget to add a few GD Jackpots, also the new stock is at an island a few metres from the TF shelf).

Hotrod
10th August 2022, 01:51 PM
JB HI-FI now have Legacy Motormaster there are two in Midland store $174 each steep

Hotrod
10th August 2022, 02:46 PM
All Velocitron at Kmart Midland except of course Cosmos

klystron
11th August 2022, 09:01 PM
Kmart Baldivis
Velocitron Deluxes, inc Clampdown, excluding Cosmos. Voyager Override.
Legacy cores (SW & Iguanus), Arcee, Bulkhead, Blaster, ....
SS Blurr, Kup, Scourge, Wreck-Gar, BB Arcee, BB Ironhide (I think), BB Wheeljack.
Netflix Sparkless Seeker ($39)
And KD Deluxes for $15!! (Havent been paying much attention lately, so this was a surprise to me). Tracks, Wingfinger, Paleotrex, Wheeljack, Waspinator, Scorponok, Shadow Panther.

Skyfire
12th August 2022, 12:10 PM
Kmart Belmont - Velo 2x Blurr, 1x Road Rocket, 4x Override, 1x Hauler, 3x Scourge. (Voyagers and Scourge have spider-tagged totally bent flaps). KD Trackses, Wasps, Panthers, Paleos, Dracos. Legacy all wave 1 Deluxes, Blaster, Bulkheads. SS Sweeps, Wreck Gar, 84 Ironhide, 85 Arcee.

JB Belmont - Legacy 2x Motormaster $174, 1x Wildrider, 4x Knockout, about 3x Jhiaxus, about 3x Soundwave, 2x Core Hot Rods, 1x Galvatron, about 2x Bulkhead, wave 1 Deluxes. The previous sale stickers are on the wave 1 Legacies ($30 Deluxe, $75 Galvatron, ?$40/45 Bulkhead), which they should honour. SS 85 Arcees, 87 Bees, 2x Sideways, Grindor. 1x HISS Megs. SG Goldbug, 1 or 2 Ultra Magnus. KD Beast Megs, Cyclonus, Rodimus. GD Tigatron. Worlds Collide 4-pack. BW Monopolies.

Big W Belmont - nothing new. In clearance section there are still 2x BW Wolfangs and 1x BW Scorponok.

nyerk
12th August 2022, 12:47 PM
Just grabbed a SG Ultra Magnus at JB Myaree, still one left on the shelf.

They also had Legacy Knock-Out, Tarantulas, Soundwave and Jhiaxus.

Edit: Also two Motormasters.

Hotrod
12th August 2022, 03:28 PM
They have 4 SG Ultra Magnus at JB Cannington

snaketales
12th August 2022, 04:48 PM
They have 4 SG Ultra Magnus at JB Cannington

About the same at Malaga minus one

JJJ
12th August 2022, 07:47 PM
They don't even list it on their web page yet. What are they charging for it? If it's $90 or less than Amazon can go hang...

Hotrod
13th August 2022, 12:58 AM
It's $99

Auscon
13th August 2022, 12:14 PM
Kmart Joondalup has a few Legacy Scourge, Burn Out, Blur, the Bike and both of the larger ones too. No Cosmos unfortunately, asked at service but told all of that assortment are now on floor.

Still a few $15 KD deluxe, I grabbed Tracks but there was still Shadow panther and Waspinator.

JJJ
13th August 2022, 12:29 PM
It's $99

Good enough - found one here! (rural Vic)

griffin
13th August 2022, 06:03 PM
It's $99

A saving of $5 over Amazon's price, and you get it five weeks earlier too... I might have to have a look around too.

Ark-Ivor
14th August 2022, 03:27 AM
All Velocitron at Kmart Midland except of course Cosmos

Thanks, got my Road Rocket now :)

SentienlPrimefan
18th August 2022, 08:00 PM
Whoever tore the box of the black convoy at Kmart Perth CBD open.

I hate you

Skyfire
19th August 2022, 01:19 PM
Kmart Belmont - Velo 1x Road Rocket, 2x Burnout, 3x Override, 1x Scourge. New things - SS 1x Perceptor, 1x 81 Wheeljack. KD 1x Scorponok (I also saw one at East Vic Park the other day too), 1x Wheeljack but I bought it.

JB Belmont- Nothing new from my last post. Still 2x Motomasters and 1x SG Magnus.

Big W Belmont - nothing new.

GALVATOM
19th August 2022, 03:39 PM
Kmart Maddington has all the Velocitron apart from Cosmos. At least 5 x Scourges here

Autocon
19th August 2022, 04:48 PM
Jb midland has a bunch of stuff as other stores. Motormaster x1 golden jackpot x2 golden terror x1 couple jehaxes, yellow f1 racer, and many other assorted from core at $21! jurrasic park crossover, bulkheads, couple older recent figs

Skyfire
19th August 2022, 09:08 PM
Late this afternoon at Carousel:

Kmart - Velo 1x Road Rocket, 1x Burn Out, 1x Hauler, 1x Scourge. A few new things to the store: 1x SS86 Perceptor, 1x SS81 Wheeljack, 1x KD Wingfinger.

Target - Nothing new, all wave 1 Legacy Deluxes and Vogagers, 1x Buzzsaw, SS85 Arcees, no Headmasters.

JB - 4x Legacy Motormasters (the JB batches for Carousel and Belmont are 21091), 3x SG Magnus. The still have Legacy 1x Wildrider, 2x Elita 1, Soundwaves, Jhiaxuses, Bulkhead, Knockouts, Tarantaluses, Hot Rods, Shockwaves; SS Sideways, Junkheaps, 85 Arcees, 84 Ironhide, 82 Ratchets, 81 Wheeljack, Kups, Shockwave, Ravage; SG Goldbugs; GD Jackpots.

Myer: Nothing new from my last post. Lego Optimus is still there.

Skyfire
20th August 2022, 12:47 PM
Kmart Booragoon - Velo 1x Road Rocket, 3x Override, 4x Scourge. Nothing else new.

JB Booragoon - Recent items at the left back corner of the store on the top storage shelf. Legacy 2x Motormaster, 1x Blitzwing, 1x Wildrider, Knockouts, 1x Tarantalus, 1x Galvatron, 2x Laser Prime, all wave 1 Deluxes, Jhiaxuses, Soundwaves, Bulkheads, Core Shockwaves & Hot Rods. SS 2x 86 Screamers, 1x Junkheap, Sweep, Sidewayses, 87 Bees, NEST Bees, Kups, 85 Arcees, 81 Wheeljack, 82 Ratchet, Jazzes, Core Ravages & Shockwaves. SG 2x Magnus. GD Jackpot, Terrorsaur. Jurassic Park set. 2x HISS Megs. 1x Gigawatt. KD Rodimus, Cyclonuses, Core Screamer.

Myer Booragoon - 20% off TFs. 3x Lego Prime. SS 1x 81 Wheeljack, 84 Ironhides, 85 Arcees, 1x Slag, Jazzes, Sweeps, Wreck Gars. Legacy all wave 1 Deluxes, Bulkheads, Laser Prime, Galvatron. KD Rodimuses, Magnuses, Galvatron, Inferno, Dinobots, Arcees, Shadow Panthers, Waspinator, Paleotrexes.

Target Bull Creek - Legacy all wave 1 Deluxes, Bulkheads. SS 85 Arcees. 1x Headmaster Skullcruncher.

llamatron
25th August 2022, 01:35 AM
Kmart innaloo has the velocitron line but no cosmos or clampdown. 2 - 4 of each of the others and probably like 10 of scourge.

SentienlPrimefan
25th August 2022, 09:33 AM
Kmart innaloo has the velocitron line but no cosmos or clampdown. 2 - 4 of each of the others and probably like 10 of scourge.

4 Sweeps to be precise

griffin
26th August 2022, 05:32 AM
4 Sweeps to be precise

He would be referring to the truck Scourge from Velocitron... but I guess at least you can get to buy "a Scourge" and a full set of Sweeps at the same time. :p

Skyfire
27th August 2022, 01:27 PM
Target Bull Creek has restocked the wave 2 Headmasters - 1 each of Skullcruncher, Wierdwolf, Hardhead, Highbrow. Nothing else noteworthy.

Auscon
27th August 2022, 05:18 PM
Target Bull Creek has restocked the wave 2 Headmasters - 1 each of Skullcruncher, Wierdwolf, Hardhead, Highbrow. Nothing else noteworthy.

Thanks for that! Gave me reason to check Target Joondalup and I now have Weirdwolf and Highbrow at long last.

They still have 1 more Weirdwolf, Highbrow & 2x Hardheads

Skyfire
27th August 2022, 07:26 PM
Glad to help. Enjoy!

ThornOfUnicron
30th August 2022, 12:12 AM
From memory including the ones I bought today K Mart Baldivis had for Speedia 500 1x Road Hauler, 5x Scourges(that I could see), 2x Road Rockets, 2x Burn Outs, 2x Blurrs. Legacy 3x Bulkheads, 1x Blaster, 2x Kickbacks, 2x Dragstrips, 3x Arcees. From Kingdom 3x Shadow Panthers, 1x Waspinator, 1x Scorponok, 1x of the Pteranodon fossilizer, 2x Paleotrex. Likely were others, those are just the ones I can remember.

Blustreak
30th August 2022, 01:42 PM
Thorn of Unicron, Do they still have the Scorponok at Baldivis? I haven’t had a chance to get down there as yet?

Skyfire
30th August 2022, 02:20 PM
Blustreak, if you are closer to East Vic Park (phone 63308300), there was one KD Scorponok for $15 there last Friday. I think it is the same one I saw on the 19th, so shelf warming perhaps. Also, in general, I have seen this wave (Tracks, Wingfinger, Wheeljack, Scorponok) restocking recently (Belmont and Carousel).

Blustreak
31st August 2022, 12:34 AM
Thanks Skyfire you’re a legend

Skyfire
31st August 2022, 09:59 AM
No problem, Blustreak.

Skyfire
31st August 2022, 12:48 PM
Morning report, just the notables:

Kmart Carousel - Velo 1x Road Rocket, 1x Burnout, 2x Override, 1x Scourge. (No KD Scorponok, Blustreak.)

Zing Carousel - SS 1x 86 Arcee, 1x 90 Galvatron, 1x 89 Thundercracker, 1x 86 Junkheap. SG 1 or 2 Blasters. Legacy 2x Elita, 2x Knockout, 1x Tarantulas.

Myer Carousel - nothing new.

Target Carousel - Headmaster 2x Hardhead, 1x Skullcruncher, 1x Highbrow. Legacy 1x Buzzsaw.

JB Carousel - Nothing new but they still have Legacy 2x Elita, 4x Motomaster, Knockout, 3x Jhiaxus, 2x Soundwave, core Shockwaves. SG Magnuses.

Toymate Cannington - 2x SS71 Dino, 4x ER Snapdragons and 3x ER Starscreams have restocked somehow. The ER Voyagers are $35 I think.

Hotrod
4th September 2022, 10:14 PM
At Toyworld Midland yesterday they had a few of the new Metroplex at a steep $350 also now have Motormaster for $190 and Blitzwing for $99!

Kyle
5th September 2022, 02:16 PM
Toymate Cannington: Still 1 Earthrise Starscream and 4 Snapdragons there about 2 hours ago, at $30 each

Skyfire
6th September 2022, 12:18 PM
JB Myaree has 3x SS Core Wheelie, 3x Ratchet, 2x Spike, 2x Sludge. 1x Legacy Red Cog.

Edit: Other notables/new things at JB Myaree - 2 or 3 SG Blasters; Legacy 4x Elita, 1x Blitzwing, Core Optimus Primes (repackage), Core Skywarps; 2 or 3 SS60 Scrappers, 2x SS78 Sideswipe.

JB Booragoon does not have Red Cog, Wheelie or Ratchet despite the website saying so.

Edit: JB Booragoon had nothing else new on the hooks or the top storage shelf. Also, the girl looked out the back for Red Cog, Wheelie and Ratchet.

Edit: Kmart Booragoon had nothing notable/new, except for a KD Wheeljack and a single Velocitron Scourge (no Deluxes or Voyagers). Myer Booragoon had nothing new/notable.

Hotrod
6th September 2022, 10:37 PM
JB Cannington Home still has 1 SS86 Wheelie and Ratchet and a couple of Red Cogs!

Omega Metro
7th September 2022, 02:25 PM
BigW Joondalup had 2 Kingdom Commander Rodimus Primes for $75 this morning. Bought 1. Target has some $29 SS Gnaws.

Cee77
7th September 2022, 06:25 PM
Belmont Kmart has restocked legacy velocitrons. They had everything except Clampdown and I picked up the last Cosmos. Hopefully will mean other Kmarts will/have restock(ed).

Blustreak
8th September 2022, 12:34 PM
Only 2 ER snapdragons at Toymate Cannington, plus the usual plethora or legacy and kingdom figures

Omega Metro
8th September 2022, 12:37 PM
Tonnes of $15 Kingdom deluxes at Kmart Carousel this morning. Wheeljacks, Tracks and bug and bone things for everyone! Picked up Legacy Dragstrip and Kickback for $24.50 each at Target Carousel as per online sale price. (Online only but doesn’t specifically say that so got them to match instore.

Omega Metro
8th September 2022, 12:39 PM
Only 2 ER snapdragons at Toymate Cannington, plus the usual plethora or legacy and kingdom figures
Must of just missed you as I grabbed a Snapdragon about an hour ago :)

GALVATOM
10th September 2022, 12:44 PM
Target Stockland
lots of Buzzworthy Kup, Cliffjumper and B127, 1 each of Kingdom Sandstorm Night Prowler and Buzzsaw

Idontknow
11th September 2022, 10:48 AM
Hey Galvatom, how many Buzzworthy stuff were there approximately?

Omega Metro
12th September 2022, 11:16 AM
Velocitron deluxe restocks are happening. Just grabbed the only Cosmos at Kmart Carousel. Still a Clampdown there.

nyerk
12th September 2022, 02:44 PM
They've got more velocitron deluxes at Kmart Belmont, but no cosmos or clampdown...

Cee77
15th September 2022, 12:23 PM
Velocitron clampdown at carousel kmart this morning. Box is in very bad shape though, looks like someone tried to rip the figure out through the opening.

Myer carousel - 40% off 2nd toy deal... could be useful if picking up 2 motormasters with a friend to share the savings.

Omega Metro
15th September 2022, 01:19 PM
Not sure if these are hard to find but spotted 2 Studio Series 83 BB Movie Soundwave Voyagers at BigW Karrinyup. Along with a SS 86 Hot Rod. Bought 1 Soundwave, Hot Rod, a Sweep and Slug whilst 20% off.

Omega Metro
18th September 2022, 01:32 PM
A few each of some new Beast Wars things at Bigw Midland. Retrax, Cybershark and Tigatron. Target has SS86 Hot Rods and BB Soundwaves (seems to be some kind of restock as I’m seeing those Soundwaves everywhere suddenly).

snaketales
18th September 2022, 02:38 PM
A few Velocitron Blurrs, road rockets and overrides , plus one truck Scourge, at Kmart Mirrabooka this morning.
Plus a heap of Sweeps and Junkions (can’t remember if it was wreck gar or the other) at Kmart and Big W - current sale would be a good time for troop building.

Skyfire
19th September 2022, 07:26 PM
Big W Belmont had 2 BW Tigatron reissues but their packages were not mint and there were 2 BB movie Soundwaves.

Kmart Belmont had nothing noteworthy.

GALVATOM
21st September 2022, 03:31 PM
Belmont
Just mentioning new stuff

Big W has BW reissue Tigatron $29, Terrorsaur and Cybershark $45

Kmart have the Velocitron black skids, dunno if that's new

ThornOfUnicron
21st September 2022, 05:57 PM
Saw reissue Retrax at Kwinana Big W on the weekend, they had about five from memory.

Hotrod
22nd September 2022, 04:26 PM
They have SS86 Arcee at Kmart Carousel

Auscon
22nd September 2022, 09:51 PM
Joondalup this arvo;

Big W - BW reissue 1x Terrorsaur, handful of Cybersharks & Retrax, some Legacy Galvatrons, SS86 Slag

Kmart - No Velocitron deluxes, a heap of $15 Kingdom Tracks, Wheeljack and Scorponok (haven't been getting any of the BW figs but at that price too good to pass up), lots of Legacy Skids, Kickback

Omega Metro
23rd September 2022, 11:30 AM
They have SS86 Arcee at Kmart Carousel A couple of SS Sideways there too

nyerk
23rd September 2022, 12:45 PM
Kmart Perth CBD has 1 each of Override, Blurr and Road Rocket. Also 2 Leader Scourges.

Omega Metro
24th September 2022, 11:50 AM
1 SS Perceptor, Wheeljack. Few Ironhides and BB Arcees at Kmart Joondalup 9.45am today. BigW has those Beast War things (Terrorsaur, Retrax (probably the ugliest Transformer I’ve ever seen), Cybershark) $44. Toymate has a $30 ER Starscream voyager top left shelf.

Hotrod
26th September 2022, 01:05 AM
Not a sighting in store but Dead End is now out in Asia so hopefully he will be at Zing next weekend as they have him listed for 1st of October

Omega Metro
30th September 2022, 12:50 PM
BigW Kwinana has a couple each of those older Beast Wars things on clearance. Scorponok $49 and Wolfgang $25.

SentienlPrimefan
4th October 2022, 02:24 PM
Kmart Innaloo has SS-86 Arcee if anyone wants her

Omega Metro
6th October 2022, 11:57 AM
1x Cosmos at Kmart Carousel right now! 8.57am
Target has restock of retro headmasters too. Wolf and crocodile wave what ever that is.

nyerk
6th October 2022, 03:00 PM
They've got new stock of the Velocitron deluxes at Kmart Belmont, including 1 Clampdown. (first time I've seen one)

Someone must have already grabbed the Cosmos though :(

SharkyMcShark
10th October 2022, 05:55 PM
Midland Toyworld has their Titan Cybertron Metroplexes in now. They've also got leftover Titan Arks.

They've also got Commander Rodimus for the full $190aud.

Otherwise, the usual. Full wave of early Legacy stuff including Motormaster.

Not much by way of Studio Series.

llamatron
10th October 2022, 06:01 PM
Toymate innaloo has the new legacy metroplex and motormaster.

Blustreak
15th October 2022, 10:40 PM
Has anyone seen Velocitron Crasher yet?

snaketales
16th October 2022, 05:36 PM
Myer Morley had about six coronation Starscreams
Plus a few 86 Arcees

SharkyMcShark
16th October 2022, 05:57 PM

Wasn't at K Mart in the CBD as of last Friday (7 October 2022).

Skyfire
18th October 2022, 01:47 PM

I have not seen wave 2 Velocitrons. I went to Kmart East Vic Park and Belmont last Friday and Carousel today.

Kmart Carousel - SS86 Arcees, Sidewayses, 87 Bee, 85 Arcees, Sweeps, Wreck Gar, 86 Hot Rod, 83 Soundwaves. Velocitron Road Rocket, Blurrs, Burn Outs, no Cosmos or Clampdown or Voyagers or Scourge. KD Scorponoks, Trackses, Wheeljacks and Wingfingers. Some wave 1 Legacy Deluxes and Bulkheads.

Target Carousel - BB 3x Kup, 2x B127, no Cliffjumpers. 1x Headmaster Hardhead. SS85 Arcees. Legacy Arcees, Buzzsaw, Bulkheads, Blaster.

Myer Carousel - SS86 Coronation Starscreams, 86 Arcees, Sidewayses, 87 Bee. Nothing else new - Legacy Motormasters, some wave 1 Deluxes and Bulkheads still there.

JB Carousel - MPM Optimus, Blackout, Megatron. SS86 Coronation Starscreams, a Core Ratchet, 84 Ironhide and 60 Scrapper. Legacy Blitzwings, Motormasters and Elitas. SG Magnus, Blaster. Nothing else new or noteworthy.

Toymate Cannington - nothing new except Legacy Motormaster at $179.

ThornOfUnicron
20th October 2022, 07:56 PM
In the last few weeks I saw Retro Cybershark, Terrosaur and Retrax at Kwinana Big W and Warnbro Big W, SS86 Arcee at Kmart Rockingham and the usual wave 1 Legacy and later waves of Kingdom.

Skyfire
21st October 2022, 01:03 PM
Big W Belmont - now has Legacy wave 2 Deluxe (2 of each but no Wild Riders), Arcees, Bulkhead, Galvatron, Laser Prime. SS 84 Ironhides, 1x 81 Wheeljack, 85 Arcees, 1x 86 Perceptor, 1x 86 Hot Rod, 3x 83 Soundwave, Grindors, 1x Slug. BW Tigatron, Terrorsaur, Retrax, Wolfang.

Kmart Belmont - nothing new or noteworthy. No Velocitron Cosmos, Clampdown, Voyagers or Scourge.

JB Belmont - 1x SS Core Wheelie for those still hunting but nothing else new or noteworthy to the store.

SharkyMcShark
21st October 2022, 10:02 PM
KMart Midland looks like an animal has been through the TF section. Packages ripped open, figures stolen.

valkyrie_76
21st October 2022, 10:32 PM
KMart Midland looks like an animal has been through the TF section. Packages ripped open, figures stolen.

Midland :rolleyes:

SharkyMcShark
22nd October 2022, 12:58 AM
Midland :rolleyes:

I wandered up to Big W Midland after making that post and that was comparatively serene.

Heaps of Beast Wars reissue Terrasaur, Tigatron and Retrax. Tigatron is $29 but Terrasaur is $44(??).

$10 Studio Series Ravages and a whole bunch of Studio Series Soundwaves if anyone wants to complete that set.

They had Legacy wave 2 deluxes. I snagged the last Wildrider.

Auscon
22nd October 2022, 12:48 PM
Kmart Joondalup no Clampdown, Cosmos, or Wave 2 legacy. Plenty of the rest.

Auscon
27th October 2022, 12:40 PM
Joondalup Target has Buzzworthy Cliffjumper, Kup & movie Bumblebee, and 1x HM Weirdwolf left

Omega Metro
27th October 2022, 01:50 PM
Nothing really worth mentioning at Carousel. Myer has moved their toy section to where the kids clothes were. A bunch of Titan Metroplexes on a cage. Kmart has a headless Dragstrip for $17 in the clearance section near service desk

Cee77
27th October 2022, 06:58 PM
Kmart Belmont 4pm
2 x shadowstrip
1 x crasher
1 x clampdown

Omega Metro
28th October 2022, 12:48 PM
WAS 1 shadowstrip and 1 crasher at Kmart Booragoon this morning. Took them. Unsure if there were more but check your other Kmarts. clampdown still there.

Skyfire
29th October 2022, 01:06 PM
Kmart Kardinya - Velo 3x Crasher, 3x Shadowstrip, 1x Clampdown, 3x Blurr, 1x Road Rocket, 1x Burn Out, 3x Override, 1x Scourge.

Edit: Target Bull Creek - Legacy Nightprowlers, Sandstorms and Buzzsaws, 1x Blaster, Bulkheads, some wave 1 Deluxes. Headmaster 3x Hardhead, 2x Wierdwolf. BB Kups, B127s, no Cliffjumpers. SS 83 Soundwaves, Core Ravages, 85 Arcee.

nyerk
2nd November 2022, 02:55 PM
2 x Shadowstrip at Kmart CBD today. Also a few Blurrs and Burnouts.

ThornOfUnicron
4th November 2022, 02:17 AM
Saw 2x Tarantulus' and 2x Knockout's at Big W Warnbro today, also about 6x Beast Wars retro Tigertron's, on top of the usual suspects.

SharkyMcShark
4th November 2022, 03:27 AM
2 x Shadowstrip at Kmart CBD today. Also a few Blurrs and Burnouts.

By the time I got in there at 3pm there was 1x Shadowstrip left, which I promptly took.

Dipperpines225
4th November 2022, 03:17 PM
Picked up my ss86 ironhide early today, preordered him while zing had him cheaper than retail, so had to pay the extra. Just a warning

jaydisc
4th November 2022, 06:24 PM
If you show them your original paid in full receipt, they honour the price. There's a couple of posts in the Online Sightings thread to that effect.

griffin
5th November 2022, 12:12 AM
If you show them your original paid in full receipt, they honour the price. There's a couple of posts in the Online Sightings thread to that effect.

Yes, this!!!
If you have a phone that can browse the web and you have an EB/Zing account, bring it up on your phone ready for when you are picking up your item, and show the cashier that, and they will honour that amount. I did that on Wednesday with SS86 Ironhide at a Zing store, and their computer said I had to pay the remainder to make up $60, but when I showed them the amount on my phone ($45), I only had to pay $35 (deposit was $10).

Also, if you have an employee who is unwilling, or too new to know what to do, have them call up head office (or you do it if they won't), and they will tell the store to honour whatever the price is when you ordered it. (a few months ago I was speaking to the main customer service number from the website when questioning Velocitron Scourge, to make sure that it would be honoured when it came in.)

Hotrod
5th November 2022, 01:42 AM
Picked up my ss86 ironhide early today, preordered him while zing had him cheaper than retail, so had to pay the extra. Just a warning

I picked up Ironhide to but they did it at $45 so only $35 to pay which I preordered him at just told the girl at Belmont and she's like oh lucky you told me!

Auscon
5th November 2022, 10:20 AM
Are you meant to receive an email when your pre-order is available for pickup?

Just checked my EB account re Scourge and it has a green tick next to Processed. My Zing Ironhide doesn't however, and still says estimated released 16 Jan.

JJJ
5th November 2022, 10:39 AM
Allegedly, but I've only ever received text messages, and not for all items I've ordered - for some I've had to ring to check (and some of them have taken quite some time to go from processed on the web site to actually being present in the local shop).

Hotrod
5th November 2022, 11:58 AM
Should receive a txt

Hotrod
5th November 2022, 11:58 AM
SS86 should be in store in JB HI-FI listed on there website for $55

jaydisc
5th November 2022, 02:10 PM
I got a phone call from Zing re: Ironhide preorder. No email.

Hotrod
5th November 2022, 06:51 PM
SS86 should be in store in JB HI-FI listed on there website for $55 Ironhide that is

Kyle
5th November 2022, 08:47 PM
Regarding Velocitron Scourge with EB Games: I pre-ordered online and paid only the $10 deposit back in July. I chose delivery instead of in-store pickup though. They've charged the credit card for the rest of the payment, and have sticked with the $60 for the toy and did not charge me more than that.

When I log in my EB Games account online there's the option for me to download/print the invoice as a PDF file. Maybe those who pre-ordered online but chose in-store pickup instead of delivery can show the store a screen capture of that. (SImilar to what jaydisc and griffin have suggested.)

GALVATOM
6th November 2022, 05:00 PM
Westfield Carousel
Kmart has Kingdom deluxes on clearance for $10, they only have Wingfinger but there's heaps of him

Zing has Junkheap, first time I've seen him in the wild

Hotrod
7th November 2022, 05:34 PM
Lol Junkheap is literally in every JB HI-FI store for the past 3 months

ThornOfUnicron
8th November 2022, 10:31 PM
Target Rockingham had a few Legacy Bulkheads, Kickbacks, Skids, Nightprowlers, a bunch of the Cyberverse lines like an Arcee, they had a few Buzzworthy Kups and movie Bumblebee's, I grabbed the Buzzworthy Cliffjumper I saw. The retro box TR re-releases mainly Weirdwolf.

Zing Rockingham had Transmutate, Artfire, reformatting Galvatron, Lift-Ticket, Legacy Elita-1, Kickback, Arcee, Bulkhead, Dragstrip, Knockout, Crankcase, Skullgrin, Pointblank, a few of the live action films ones like Crosshairs, Sideways, others I cannot recall. Also the A Hero Is Born set.

nyerk
9th November 2022, 01:27 PM
There's 6 Gnaws in Myer CBD if anyone's still looking for him.

Skyfire
10th November 2022, 12:46 PM
JB Forrest Chase - SS 2x 86 Ironhide, 3x 90 Galvatron, 2x 89 Thundercracker. 1x Legacy Hero is Born. They are not at the usual toy aisle but at the bottom of the Xbox games shelf.

EDIT: Forgot to state that the Ironhides have obvious blemishes - one has a large scratch on the front windshield and the other has lost some red paint at the bottom right of the front windshield.

GALVATOM
10th November 2022, 06:08 PM
Carousel
Kmart
1 Wildrider and there's still lots of wingfingers for only $10

Zing
New stuff 2 Skullgrins, 2 Crankcase, 2 Crosshairs, 2 Hotrods(bayverse), 2 SG Soundwaves

GALVATOM
10th November 2022, 06:29 PM
Zing has GI Joe Bumblebee and Selects blue Trailbreaker also. Soz for double post, not sure how to edit on my phone

snaketales
10th November 2022, 08:25 PM
Zing Morley had Skullgrins, BW Infernos, Armada Starscreams, Crankcases, Pointblanks, TLK Hotrods, TLK Crosshairs

SentienlPrimefan
11th November 2022, 12:16 AM
Am i seeing that right?

SS-92 & 93 that aren't supposed to be out until Januray?

GALVATOM
11th November 2022, 07:51 AM
Am i seeing that right?

Yeah those are the ones, Crosshairs and Hotrod $45. Thorn of Unicron saw Crosshairs at a Zing in Rockingham on the 8th back a page too.

griffin
11th November 2022, 09:53 AM
Am i seeing that right?

Yeah, all of the January SS toys have been released two months early, and not just in Australia either.

Skyfire
11th November 2022, 06:33 PM
JB Belmont - Legacy Hero is Born set. SS86 Arcees, 90 Galvatrons and 89 Thundercrackers, no 86 Ironhide. SG Soundwaves.

Kmart Belmont - Velocitron Shadowstrip, Road Rocket, Blurr and Burnouts. $10 KD Wingfinger and Shadow Panthers.

Big W Belmont - SS86 Hot Rod, Slug. Legacy wave 2 Deluxes minus Wildrider.

GALVATOM
11th November 2022, 07:25 PM
JB Hi-fi the big one on Albany hwy has 1 SS 86 Ironhide and a Hero is Born. SS AOE Galvatrons and BB movie Thundercrackers

Zing carousel now has legacy Armada Starscream and I same day click and collected BW Inferno but they didn't have any more out on the shelf

Auscon
14th November 2022, 12:47 AM
Got a text from EB Games Joondalup Friday that my Legacy Scourge preorder was in. Picked up today and they tried to charge me $100 (on top of the $10 deposit) given that's what it shows up as in their system, but they honoured the pre-order $60 without any issues when I showed them the original invoice.

Omega Metro
14th November 2022, 07:23 AM
Noticed there is a Titan Pop Culture shop (possibly temporary but hope not) at Midland Gate yesterday. Between Coles and Kmart, next to the newsagent. Was closed at the time but could see some Transformers in there. Forget what they had but it’s there if anyone is local, near by.

Omega Metro
14th November 2022, 01:03 PM
Kmart In A Loo has 1 Shadowstrip, Tarantulas, Knockout and Wildrider

Omega Metro
17th November 2022, 06:19 PM
Kmart Maddington have 3 each of Shadowstrip and Crasher. 2 of the $59 Velocitron Scourges.

snaketales
18th November 2022, 01:26 PM
If anyone's still looking for them, Target Morley has replenished its stocks of those BW repaints (Sandstorm, Buzzsaw and Nightprowler)

Omega Metro
18th November 2022, 03:54 PM
BigW Midland have the new Optimus Prime G1 Micro Machines play set.

Skyfire
18th November 2022, 06:55 PM
Big W Bemont - a few each of Micro Machines Optimus Prime Hauler playset ($35) and Bumblebee playset ($79). Also a Legacy Wildrider. Nothing else noteworthy.

Kmart Belmont - Velocitron 3x Crasher, 4x Shadowstrip, 1x Clampdown, 1x Blurr, 1x Road Rage, about 7 Burnouts, no Voyagers or Scourge that I could see. Nothing else noteworthy.

Auscon
20th November 2022, 06:34 PM
Kmart Whitfords has a heap of Shadowstrip, Crasher and Burnout. 1 Override but the box was a bit worn. 1 Clampdown which I was very happy to see in the wild and grabbed, no Scourge, it Cosmos.

As for the rest, Legacy no Wildrider just a couple of Kickbacks and Bulkheads. 2x Kingdom $10 Waspinators and Arcees, also SS86 and Buzzworthy Arcee.

ThornOfUnicron
20th November 2022, 11:13 PM
From memory at K Mart Baldvis today, 3x Kingdom Wingfingers, 2x Bumblebee movie Arcees, 2x Bumblebee movie Ironhides, 3x Legacy Kickbacks, 4x Legacy Skids, 1x Legacy Speedia 500 Burnout, 8x Legacy Prime Bulkheads, 4x Legacy Prime Arcees, 4x Legacy Iguanuses, 5x Legacy Skywarps, 3x Legacy Dragstrips, 4x Legacy Speedia 500 Crashers, 3x Legacy Speedia 500 Shadowstrips, 1x Legacy Speedia 500 Clampdown, 3x SS86 Sweeps.

GALVATOM
21st November 2022, 07:29 PM
Target Carousel has 2 x Buzzworthy Cliffjumpers. Thought that's worth mentioning cause he seems harder to find

Skyfire
22nd November 2022, 04:30 PM
This morning:

Kmart Innaloo - about 20 Velocitron deluxes (Crashers, Shadowstrips, 1 Clampdown, 1 or 2 Road Rockets, Burnouts, no Cosmos), 4x Scourges, no Voyagers. SS88 Sidewayses, 86 Arcees, 85 Arcees. Legacy 1x Wildrider, 2x Elitas, 1x Knockout, a few wave 1 Deluxes, 1x Bulkhead, wave 1 Cores.

Target Innaloo - no Buzzworthy. HM 1x Wierdwolf, 1x Highbrow, 3x Hardhead. SS83 Soundwave, 86 Arcee. A few Legacy wave 1 Deluxes, Bulkheads, 1 Blaster, Sandstorm (not sure about the other BW Legacy Deluxes).

Toymate Innaloo - nothing noteworthy except an Earthrise Snapdragon (website says ER Voyagers are $49 but I didn't confirm instore).

JB Osborne Park - nothing new interestingly. None of the new releases or MPs on the floor but there is a top shelf section I didn't see (worth calling them before heading in). I did see Legacy Elitas, Red Cog, Core Shockwaves, SS Exo Suit Spike, HISS Megatron.

ThornOfUnicron
24th November 2022, 01:38 AM
K Mart Booragoon: 5x Speedia 500 Crashers, 4x Speedia 500 Shadowstrips, 2x Legacy Dragstrips, 1x Legacy Kickback, 3x Legacy Elita-1s, 1x Legacy Knockdown, 5x Legacy Bulkheads, 1x SS86 Sweep, 1x Speedia 500 Road Rocket, 2x Speedia 500 Burnouts, 1x Speedia 500 Clampdown, 5x Legacy Iguanuses, 3x Legacy Skywarps, 1x Kingdom Wingfinger, 1x SS Sideways, 3x SS86 Arcee's.

JB Hifi Booragoon is a bit harder to recall: 3x Shattered Glass Jetfires, 2x Shattered Glass Blasters, 1x Shattered Glass Ultra Magnus, 1x Kingdom T-Wrecks, a bunch of SS Bumblebee movie figures, namely Ironhide, 2x Legacy Soundwaves. Also the 1x SS86 Ironhide I grabbed, that's all I can recall off the top of my head.

Auscon
25th November 2022, 12:02 AM
Kmart Joondalup had 1x Velocitron Scourge & Crasher the only notables.

Target a few $25 Earthrise Snapdragons, at least 2x Buzzworthy Kup, movie Bumblebee and Arcees.

Skyfire
26th November 2022, 03:32 PM
This morning:

Kmart Booragoon - Velocitron around 3 each of Override and Road Hauler, 3 or 4 each of Shadowstrip and Crasher, 1x Blurr, 1 or 2 Burnouts, 1x Road Rage, no Cosmos, no Scourge. Legacy Bulkheads, 1x Scorponok (EDIT: Tarantulas), 1x Elita, a few wave 1 Deluxes, Core Iguanases. SS 2x 86 Arcees, 1x Sweep.

JB Booragoon - stock is spread out a bit. Legacy 1x Hero pack, wave 1 Deluxes, Elitas, Knockouts, Bulkheads, Galvatron, Laser Prime, Core Skywarps, Motormaster. SG Magnus and Jetfire. SS 73 Grindor, 90 Galvatron, 81 Wheeljack, 82 Ratchet, 84 Ironhide, 85 Arcees, 88 Sidewayses, NEST Bees, 86 Kup, 86 Blurrs, 86 Jazz, 89 Thundercracker, 86 Sweep, 60 Scrapper. MP Ironhides. HISS Megatrons. Buzzworthy Bee 4 pack. (EDIT: forgot to add GD 2x Jackpot, 1x Puffer. 1x Jurassic set)

Myer Garden City - SS Coronation Screamers, Sweeps, Wreck Gar, 85 Arcees, 86 Arcees, 87 Bees, 88 Sidewayses. Legacy Bulkheads, Metroplexes, wave 1 Deluxes, Motormasters, Galvatrons, Laser Primes. Kingdom Magnuses, Galvatrons, Dinobots, Rodimus.

Target Bull Creek - Buzzworthy 1x Cliffjumper, 3x Kup, 3x Bee. SS 88 Sidewayses, 86 Arcees, 87 Bees, Core Ravages, 83 Soundwaves. Legacy Nightprowler (and another I can't remember), wave 1 Deluxes. HM 1x Wierdwolf, 1x Skullcruncher, 3x Hardhead.

Omega Metro
27th November 2022, 04:50 PM
Target Midland have about 7 Snapdragons and 1 Starscream. Plus the usual restock Buzzworthy/SS Deluxes. Kmart have 1 $59 Velocitron Scourge.

SharkyMcShark
29th November 2022, 12:03 AM
Had a mosey through Midland gate this evening.

Target have a baffling amount of Earthrise Snapgragons. They've also got heaps of that side wave of Legacy Deluxes that have the Skorponok, Cheetor and Waspinator repaints.

Big W have nothing exciting aside from that there's a single Wildrider hiding at the back of the deluxe pegs.

KMart have heaps and heaps of Velocitron Fracture and Shadowstrip, and a single $59 Scourge that I kept picking up and putting down before eventually leaving.

Hotrod
29th November 2022, 02:26 AM
Zing Morley have an SS86 Ironhide in store for $58

nyerk
1st December 2022, 08:14 PM
There's a $59 Velocitron Scourge on the shelf at Kmart Belmont.

ThornOfUnicron
2nd December 2022, 12:51 AM
K Mart Rockingham: 5x Kingdom Predacon Megatrons(got one for myself though), 4x Velocitron Shadowstrips, 2x Velocitron Clampdowns, 5x Velocitron Crashers, 3x Velocitron Burn Outs, 1x Legacy Bulkhead, 1x Bumblee Movie Arcee, 1x SS86 Arcee, 3x Legacy Kickbacks, 1x Kingdom Wingfinger, 3x Legacy Iguanuses, 1x SS86 Sweep, 2x Kingdom Dracodons.

Skyfire
2nd December 2022, 07:18 PM
This morning:

JB Belmont - I bought Legacy Dead End but none of the new releases were on the shelves. The sales person went on a hunt. Give them a call for what you want.

Kmart Belmont - Velocitron Scourges, Shadowstrips, no Voyagers. Nothing else noteworthy.

Big W Belmont - 20% off toys. I bought the last Micro Machines Optimus playset but there were 4 Bees. Not much noteworthy: Legacy Wildrider, Elita, Tarantulas, Blaster; SS Sideways, 86 Arcee, 86 Hot Rod, 83 Soundwave, Grindor, Slug.

Auscon
3rd December 2022, 02:50 PM
Kmart Joondalup had 4x $59 Velocitron Scourge. Some latest wave Deluxe but no Clampdown.

BigW Joondalup a bunch of $23 BW reissue Tigertrons (first time I've seen them), and heaps of Optimus Micro Machines. Had a $49 Kingdom Galvatron, SS86 Hotrod, a few Sweeps.

Omega Metro
3rd December 2022, 07:40 PM
Kmart Armadale has a $35 Velocitron Overide plus about 5 $49 Kingdom Barneys. Also saw a Laser Optimus at Bigw but can’t remember if it was Armadale or Kwinana 😑

Hotrod
5th December 2022, 06:30 PM
JB HI-FI Carousel has SS movie Hot Rod, Crosshairs and The Fallen

Hotrod
5th December 2022, 06:31 PM
They also have predacon Inferno

Hotrod
5th December 2022, 06:31 PM
And Transmetal Megatron

Skyfire
5th December 2022, 08:30 PM
Kmart East Vic Park - Velo 1x Clampdown, few each of Crasher and Shadowstrip, 1x Blurr, couple of Burnouts, no Voyagers/Scourges I could see. SS Sideways, 86 Arcees, Wreck-Gar. Legacy Bulkheads, Arcee, core Skywarps. 1 each of Kingdom Magnus, Galvatron and Beast Megatron at $49.

Hiimtim
9th December 2022, 01:19 PM
For those that ordered victory saber from eb/zing, I got the call this morning that it's come in and I've got it in hand now! Picked up from EB Success. They had no spare stock so likely only got enough to cover preorders.

Omega Metro
11th December 2022, 01:03 PM
Studio Series voyager Galvatron and Thundercracker at Bigw Midland

Hotrod
14th December 2022, 04:13 PM
I just pre-ordered SS86 Rumble from JB HI-FI and already got a msg that it is ready to pick up

Hotrod
14th December 2022, 07:26 PM
So went to Belmont JB to pick up Rumble as had an email confirmation saying he was ready to pick up when I went there they refused to give him to me then went to Carousel JB and they had him on shelf you can imagine my anger lol

llamatron
15th December 2022, 11:06 PM
So went to Belmont JB to pick up Rumble as had an email confirmation saying he was ready to pick up when I went there they refused to give him to me then went to Carousel JB and they had him on shelf you can imagine my anger lol

Did your anger send you in to a... Frenzy?

LuminisPrime
16th December 2022, 08:44 AM

Same thing happened to me last night when I went to pick Rumble up at JB. There is an 'embargo' on it so had to wait till today. Haha so silly..

Skyfire
16th December 2022, 06:46 PM
This morning:

JB Belmont - I collected my Studio Series Core 86 Rumble but didn't see any of the Dec 16 releases (Rumble, SS DOTM Core Laserbeak, Legacy Core Soundwave, GI Joe Bumblebee) on the shelves so you might have to ask for them.

Kmart Belmont - all wave 2 Deluxe Velocitrons and a single Hauler. $49 Kingdom Leader Magnus, Galvatron, Beast Megatron.

Big W Belmont - Legacy 1x Armada Starscream. SS 90 Galvatrons, 98 Thundercrackers. Clasic Heroes Team alligator Megatron (not sure if that's noteworthy).

Skyfire
17th December 2022, 06:06 PM
Did your anger send you in to a... Frenzy?

Let's... Get... Ready... To... RUMBERRRRRLLL!!!

klystron
17th December 2022, 06:08 PM
Just now. Kmart Baldivis.
(usual; nothing exciting)
Velocitron -- Clampdown, Crasher, Overdrive, ShadowStrip, BurnOut
Legacy -- Arcee, Skywarp, Kickback, Armada Starscream, Skids, Dragstrip
Studio Series -- Ironhide (84), Arcee (85), 86 HotRod, 86 Sweep, 86 Blurr

This is the 3rd time I've seen Clampdown which I heard was hard-ish to get. If anyone wants it, I can probably go grab it tomorrow.

llamatron
23rd December 2022, 11:30 AM
Kmart Innaloo has a clampdown, probably 2 each of the W2 guys (black dragstrip and mirage). There's also a headless legacy Minerva and a kingdom leader Megatron (beast).

Skyfire
23rd December 2022, 01:27 PM
JB Belmont - SS Core DOTM Laserbeaks, no Rumbles. Legacy Core Soundwave repacks, TMII Megatrons, Armada Screamers. 2x GI Joe Bees.

Kmart Belmont - Nothing new. Wave 2 Deluxe Velos (EDIT: no Clampdown) and a single Hauler.

Big W Belmont - Nothing new. SS 89 Thundercracker, 90 Galvatron.

Skyfire
23rd December 2022, 04:40 PM
Target Carousel - Buzzworthy 2x Kup. Legacy 1x Buzzsaw on clearance and 1x Bulkhead in a torn box. 1x Classic Heroes Team alligator Megatron. No SS or other Legacy or Headmasters.

JB Carousel - Just the notables: Some stock is on a table near the cashier. SS 1x 86 Ironhide, 2x 90 Galvatron, 1x 89 Thundercracker, Core DOTM Laserbeak, no Rumble. MPM 1x Blackout, 1x Megatron. Legacy Skullgrins, 1x Hero is Born set, Core Soundwave repack. SG Soundwave.

Myer Carousel - Legacy Voyager Jhiaxuses/Soundwave have finally arrived to Myer. Nothing else noteworthy.

Kmart Carousel - Velo 1x Override in a crushed box, wave 2 Deluxes minus Clampdown. 1x $10 Kingdom Tracks. Nothing else noteworthy.

SoundwavePerth
31st December 2022, 03:01 AM
Was at Kmart Warwick on Thursday and they had some new stuff people may be chasing. BW Inferno, and some deluxes that look new - Peacemaker, Skullgrin Crankcase... The Velocitron figures.

Skyfire
6th January 2023, 03:43 PM
JB Belmont - Legacy 1x Inferno, 2x Armada Starscream. SS Core Laserbeaks, Soundwave, no Rumble. GI Joe Bee.

Kmart Belmont - Velo 1x Override, wave 2 Deluxes minus Clampdown. Nothing else noteworthy.

Big W Belmont - nothing new except 2x Legacy Blaster restocked.

SharkyMcShark
8th January 2023, 05:50 PM
Midland Toyworld seem to have had another shipment of Legacy wave 1. They've got Blasters and Bulkheads for days.

They've also got the Megatron and Primal Beast Wars re-issues. $100 for Megs, $90 for Primal.

griffin
8th January 2023, 10:32 PM
They've also got the Megatron and Primal Beast Wars re-issues. $100 for Megs, $90 for Primal.

It seems to be the norm now for BigW exclusives to show up elsewhere a year later... so either they don't want all of the stock that they ordered, or they are only contracted to be the exclusive source of specific items for a set period of time.

Skyfire
16th January 2023, 08:58 PM
Toymate Cannington - heaps of 2021 Dracula X TF Draculuses at $39 (good boxes for box collectors), several each of WFC Netflix Red Alerts, Elita-1s, Impactors and Wheeljacks but no Bumblebee at $25, restock of many WFC Kingdom Core Optimuses and Megatrons, plus the usual shelf warmers.

Blustreak
16th January 2023, 11:08 PM
Interested to see if Innaloo or Joondalup have Bumblebee. Might have to go for a drive.

Blustreak
19th January 2023, 11:52 PM
The other 2 Toymate’s at Innaloo and Joondalup had the same. I was hoping to snag a Bumblebee if I found one. 6647

Skyfire
20th January 2023, 10:33 PM
This afternoon:

Big W Belmont - Micro Machines Bumblebee playsets back in stock and on sale at $59 but no Optimus one I could see. In the clearance section there were Kingdoms: 2 each of Tracks and Huffer, an Inferno, an Ultra Magnus and 3 Galvatrons.

Kmart Belmont and JB had nothing new or notable.

SharkyMcShark
23rd January 2023, 06:07 PM
Toyworld Kalamunda - all of your wave 1 Legacy needs across all size classes except no Laser Prime. There are a bunch of wave 2 Deluxes on the shelves (the Tarantulas wave) but no corresponding voyagers/leaders/core class from that wave.

Aside from that there are 2x WFCKingdom Ultra Magnuses (Magnii?), 1x WFCKingdom Rodimus, 1x Studio Series Dino, 1x Studio Series 86 Sweep, and a couple of the Beast Wars Optimus Primal and Megatron re-issues.

SharkyMcShark
25th January 2023, 03:56 PM
Toyworld Midland - all of wave 1 of Legacy except Laser Prime are there.

There's one Motormaster and one Legacy Metroplex as well.

They've also got the Beast Wars leader re-issues.

Skyfire
27th January 2023, 06:57 PM
Kmart East Vic Park - Velocitron 4x Override, 1x Hauler, 2x Scourge, a couple of Crashers and Dragstrips. Legacy Kickback, Bulkheads, Core Skywarp. SS 85 Arcee, 86 Hot Rod, 83 Soundwave.

Kmart Belmont - Velocitron wave 2 Deluxes minus Clampdown. Legacy Arcee, Kickback. SS 85 and 86 Arcees.

Big W Belmont - SS 78 Sideswipe, 86 Kup, 86 Arcees, 83 Soundwaves, 86 Hot Rods, 86 Wreck Gars, 73 Grindors. Legacy Blasters, Bulkhead, Elitas, Galvatrons. The clearance Magnus, Trackses and Inferno are gone, leaving a single Huffer.

JB Belmont - nothing new.

Skyfire
31st January 2023, 02:47 PM
Kmart CBD - The notables were a Legacy Armada Starscream (first time I've seen wave 3 Legacy at a Perth Kmart). One Velocitron Clampdown with the other wave 2 Deluxes.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52660171129_9f35fda1c7_b.jpg

Myer CBD - The notables were Legacy wave 3 Deluxes (about 3 of each) minus Pointblank. SS86 Sludge. I just noticed that SG Jetfire is on clearance at $125 it looks like.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52659888481_7921beb427_b.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52660379093_19b8bea295_b.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52659394232_bafd4da897_b.jpg

JB Forest Chase - The notables were SS 92 Crosshairs and 93 Hot Rod (they sold out from my usual JBs), DOTM Core Laserbeak, no Core 86 Rumble. SG Soundwave.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52660336085_a54cef5415_b.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52659394477_2e6e204a1c_b.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52660171504_53fa9e1467_b.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52660171569_fdcb7e8257_b.jpg

griffin
31st January 2023, 10:19 PM
Myer CBD - I just noticed that SG Jetfire is on clearance at $125 it looks like.

That's an odd exclusive to show up at Myer, but we have been seeing a lot of older exclusives showing up at random retailers lately.
SG Jetfire was released way back in November 2021, exclusive to EB and Amazon, for $160-178... so this late release is a lot cheaper.

SharkyMcShark
31st January 2023, 10:35 PM
That's an odd exclusive to show up at Myer, but we have been seeing a lot of older exclusives showing up at random retailers lately.
SG Jetfire was released way back in November 2021, exclusive to EB and Amazon, for $160-178... so this late release is a lot cheaper.

They've had a few since well before Christmas.

I usually don't post about Myer Perth CBD as I only ever go through in the middle of a hectic work day so forget afterward.

SharkyMcShark
1st February 2023, 06:37 PM
Toyworld Kalamunda - all of your wave 1 Legacy needs across all size classes except no Laser Prime. There are a bunch of wave 2 Deluxes on the shelves (the Tarantulas wave) but no corresponding voyagers/leaders/core class from that wave.

Aside from that there are 2x WFCKingdom Ultra Magnuses (Magnii?), 1x WFCKingdom Rodimus, 1x Studio Series Dino, 1x Studio Series 86 Sweep, and a couple of the Beast Wars Optimus Primal and Megatron re-issues.

Toyworld Kalamunda update

There is actually one Leader Class Laser Prime left. It's hiding right at the back of a row of 5 Legacy Galvatrons.

Being that Laser Prime seems to be in high demand, and Galvatron is a shelf warmer, that's where I left it. If you're after a Laser Prime head up to sunny leafy Kalamunda and dig through to the back of the Galvatrons.

GALVATOM
1st February 2023, 08:28 PM
Carousel K Mart has Earth Spark Deluxes, Meg's, Bee and the red hovercraft. They had the simpler ES toys also, Meg's, Bee, Prime and Wheeljack

Skyfire
3rd February 2023, 07:11 PM
Kmart East Vic Park - EarthSpark Deluxe 2x Twitch, 3x Megatron, 3x Bumblebee. Velocitron 3x Override and a Crasher. SS85 Arcee. Legacy Kickback and a few Bulkheads.

Skyfire
4th February 2023, 01:56 PM
Kmart Booragoon - Many EarthSparks: Deluxe Megs, Bee, Twitch; 1-Step Flip Wheeljack, Optimus, Bee; Tacticon Optimus, Megs, Bee.

Myer Garden City - Legacy wave 3 Deluxes: 6x Pointblank, 4x Deadend, 4x Crankcase, 6x Skullgrin.

Target Bull Creek - 3x BB Kups at $29. 3x Legacy Buzzsaw at $25. SS 86 Arcee, 3x 92 Crosshairs, 2x 93 Hot Rod.

billygoat
9th February 2023, 07:51 PM
Myer CBD - lots of wave 1 -3 Legacy, tons of Leader Galvatron & Voyager Jhiaxus.

1 x Legacy Evolution Scraphook left (I grabbed one for myself) randomly in with the older stuff. I placed it at the back behind the other deluxes on the inner shelf (not the endcap) if anybody is interested.

Omega Metro
10th February 2023, 12:18 PM
3x MPM-12 Optimus Primes at Toymate Cannington. $90. Grabbed one at that price.

Kyle
11th February 2023, 12:26 PM
I spotted 2x MPM 12, bumblebee movie optimus prime at Toowoomba toy mate for $89.

I could not believe how good the Toymate price was when I saw the earlier QLD sighting. They are indeed $90 at Toymate, and not some pricing error, because the tags read "$90, RRP $220". Still two left at Toymate Innaloo after my purchase around 9:15am

Skyfire
11th February 2023, 01:29 PM
Yesterday afternoon:

Myer Carousel - Legacy 3x Pointblank, 3x Crankcase, 4x Skullgrin, wave 1 Deluxes, Jhiaxuses, Soundwaves, Bulkheads, Laser Prime, Galvatrons, Motormaster, Metroplex. SS86 Sludge, 86 Starscream, 86 Arcee, 86 Sweeps.

Zing Carousel - LE 1x Hot Shot ($45), 2x Scraphook ($45), 1x Leo ($58), 1x Tarn ($58). Legacy Scourge.

Kmart Carousel - nothing new apart from EarthSpark.

Target Carousel - empty except Cyberverse Arcees.

JB Carousel - nothing new or noteworthy.

This morning:

Kmart CBD - nothing interesting. The SS Galvatrons and Thundercrackers and Velo Clampdown are gone.

Myer CBD - Legacy wave 3 Deluxes minus Pointblank. I bought the LE Scraphook billygoat mentioned above. No other LE. There's also a Wreck-Gar not in photo.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52681378871_64d80c35da_h.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52681660704_f43ee48571_h.jpg

JB Forest Chase - clearing out some TFs. SG Magnus $50; SS Sweep $34.98, Core Shockwave $10; Legacy Deluxes $14.98 (not sure if all), Galvatron $49.98 (I think).

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52681809060_dc047aa41b_h.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52680859792_fe19407b01_h.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52681876813_c9e866311f_h.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52681378981_1b60518ec1_h.jpg

Georgii
11th February 2023, 02:55 PM

All gone for anyone wondering.

I could not believe how good the Toymate price was when I saw the earlier QLD sighting. They are indeed $90 at Toymate, and not some pricing error, because the tags read "$90, RRP $220". Still two left at Toymate Innaloo after my purchase around 9:15am

Heading there now.

Omega Metro
11th February 2023, 03:24 PM
Myer Karrinyup had 2 Needlnoses this morning. 20% off. I bought one

Georgii
11th February 2023, 04:44 PM
Went to both Toymate Inaloo and Cannington, no more $90 MPM-12s unfortunately.

Skyfire
12th February 2023, 02:04 PM
Went to both Toymate Inaloo and Cannington, no more $90 MPM-12s unfortunately.

That's quite a drive. Sorry to hear it was fruitless. I kind of have this compulsion to post here what I see on my hunts -someone might find something useful, which makes me feel better about the fuel I've used.

Hotrod
12th February 2023, 06:17 PM
Voyager Tarn and two Leo Primes at Morley zing

Omega Metro
16th February 2023, 02:54 PM
Toymate Joondalup have a whole endcap full of those ex-Target exclusive Retro Headmaster things for $22. Skullcruncher,Weirdwolf, Highbrow and Hardhead.

Hotrod
24th February 2023, 05:40 PM
Just picked up Legacy evolution core class Sludge from JB Hi-Fi yep his as bad as they say in his reviews lol

Skyfire
24th February 2023, 07:06 PM
At about 2:30pm, JB Carousel had LE 2x Leo, 2x Tarn, 1x Core Sludge (0 if that was Hotrod's one), 4x Scraphook on an island, 4x Hot Shot, 4x Magnificus.

valkyrie_76
24th February 2023, 07:21 PM
At about 2:30pm, JB Carousel had LE 2x Leo, 2x Tarn, 1x Core Sludge (0 if that was Hotrod's one), 4x Scraphook on an island, 4x Hot Shot, 4x Magnificus.

About the same but without the Sludge at JB Rockingham.

Hotrod
24th February 2023, 08:03 PM
Nah I got my sludge from Midland the one outside was the only one there also SS86 Snarl is up for preorder at Zing

SharkyMcShark
1st March 2023, 05:48 PM
JB Midland (the one inside Midland Gate, not the Clayton Street one) seems to have had, and been stripped of, the Legacy Evo figures. They had a lone Scraphook on Sunday, and nothing else.

snaketales
1st March 2023, 07:04 PM
JB Midland (the one inside Midland Gate, not the Clayton Street one) seems to have had, and been stripped of, the Legacy Evo figures. They had a lone Scraphook on Sunday, and nothing else.

I was there last Friday, looking for the Tarns their website said was there, and a staffer had to get one from out the back. He said there was at least one still there at that stage. If anyone's going to try their luck there, try asking staff to check.
Scraphook was still there when I visited.

Skyfire
10th March 2023, 12:52 PM
Big W Belmont - Beast Wars Vintage 2x Iguanus, 4x K9, 1x Tigatron with badly crumpled card (in clearance section, don't know price), lots of Terrorsaurs.

HOFBJLGHDDFHUESBHVFDJIFSJ
10th March 2023, 06:06 PM
I just ordered SS-100 today and I just got an email that it arrived at my pickup location.

How?!

Omega Metro
22nd March 2023, 01:36 PM
Toymate Cannington have a restock of the MPM Optimus Prime. No longer $99 though. $149. About 3-4 there. A bunch of those Kingdom core green guys for $10 but there’s some Soundwaves scattered amongst them. Found a Megatron.

Skyfire
23rd March 2023, 12:24 PM
Toymate Cannington have a restock of the MPM Optimus Prime. No longer $99 though. $149. About 3-4 there.

MPM Optimus has gone back on sale again to $89 according to the website (https://toymate.com.au/transformers-generation-masterpiece-transformers-6-optimus-prime/) today. Georgii, you might want to give them a call to reserve one if they are still there.

Skyfire
24th March 2023, 01:44 PM
Big W Belmont - Just the noteworthy. BW Vintage K9s (Iguanus and Tigatron are no more it appears). SS 2x 97 Airazor, 1x 100 Bee. Legacy 1x Inferno, 1x Armada Starscream. 1x G1 Monopoly (not BW) on clearance at $25, save $14.

klystron
26th March 2023, 09:05 PM
KMart Rockingham has Earthspark figs. Twitch, Bumblebee, and Megatron.
Dunno if these are hard to come by, or if anyone's chasing them.

Skyfire
27th March 2023, 08:42 PM
Big W Belmont - Just the noteworthy. BW Vintage K9s (Iguanus and Tigatron are no more it appears). SS 2x 97 Airazor, 1x 100 Bee. Legacy 1x Inferno, 1x Armada Starscream. 1x G1 Monopoly (not BW) on clearance at $25, save $14.

1x Iguanus now and the Tigatron has been found (moved to another area of the clearance shelf). Also Retraxes on the clearance shelf. The ROTB Airazors, ROTB Bee, Legacy Inferno and G1 Monopoly have disappeared from my sight.

SharkyMcShark
1st April 2023, 07:37 PM
JBHIFI Midland have further discounted their TFs. SG Magnus was $50, selected Delxs are $20 (including Golden Disk series). They also had that big Bumblebee Buzzworthy set with Nemesis Primal and Fangry for $79.
I grabbed a Delta Magnus and Jackpot for a combined $70

3rd April 2023, 07:34 PM
JB-HI-FI Forrest Chase now has the following:

1x SS-44 Optimus Prime (TF3) repack
3x SS-98 Cheetor (ROTB)

1x SS-99 Battle-Trap (ROTB)
Note: SS-99 is behind a Star Wars package and the last ss-44 optimus prime repacks

Newest Wave of TF Legacy

Autocon
4th April 2023, 05:07 PM
JBHIFI Midland have further discounted their TFs. SG Magnus was $50, selected Delxs are $20 (including Golden Disk series). They also had that big Bumblebee Buzzworthy set with Nemesis Primal and Fangry for $79.
I grabbed a Delta Magnus and Jackpot for a combined $70

Im very fangry that I Im missing out on these!

Omega Metro
5th April 2023, 11:30 AM
1x SS-98 Cheetor (ROTB) and 1x SS-99 Battle-Trap (ROTB) at Bigw Mandurah just now. $49

Omega Metro
9th April 2023, 01:32 PM
About 5 Legacy Voyager Metalhawks and 1 Twincast at Bigw Midland. They don’t scan but they are $39.20

Omega Metro
12th April 2023, 12:30 PM
More Metalhawks at Bigw Riverton. Clearly the new Legacy shelf warmer.

Skyfire
12th April 2023, 01:55 PM
Myer Carousel - At around 9am they were putting out the ROTB toys. No Legacy Evolution. 20% off sale if you buy 2 toys currently.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52811042546_86a1a9d4a6_h.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52811466785_19d4f39b2a_h.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52811510438_b5fb02de4d_h.jpg

Kmart Carousel - ROTB Deluxe 1x Airazor, 3x Cheetor; Voyager 2x Optimus, 3x Rhinox.

GALVATOM
12th April 2023, 02:31 PM
There's a legacy Breakdown out on the shelves at JB cannington (big store)

Skyfire
13th April 2023, 11:24 AM
Myer CBD - lots of ROTB toys in a fancy display (pics to come). Restock of wave 3 Legacy Deluxes (6x Dead End). SS 1x 82 Ratchet, 93 Hot Rods and 92 Crosshairs.

Edit: Myer pics (not great quality sorry).

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52813048652_579732cd0e_h.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52813048712_9d8de85e29_h.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52814018865_0bb9e308d4_h.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52813048822_0fa64d9a10_h.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52813801744_8ff36a97f7_h.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52814019010_5441aa3971_h.jpg

Kmart CBD - ROTB Voyager Rhinoxes, Deluxe Cheetor, Beast Alliance Prime/Primal/Arcees/Bees, Smash Changer Primes/Primal, Flex Nightbirds/Cheetors/Bee.

13th April 2023, 06:17 PM
I'm seriously thinking about picking up ROTB Mainline Optimus Primal

valkyrie_76
13th April 2023, 08:59 PM
Spotted the new movie line at Kmart Rockingham.

Nice too as its been cleaned up compared to the mess they called a display that has been for months.

Omega Metro
14th April 2023, 12:16 PM
ROTB stuff at Target Carousel now along with some G1 walkie-talkies! Kmart and Myer still have shelves full of them.

snaketales
15th April 2023, 06:44 PM
There was a legacy Twincast at Midland Big W in beat up packaging this morning.
I have one coming from Amazon so left it there.

Omega Metro
15th April 2023, 07:02 PM
There was a legacy Twincast at Midland Big W in beat up packaging this morning.
I have one coming from Amazon so left it there.

Surprised it’s still there. Saw it there on Sunday. Nothing worth mentioning down Bunbury way today except 2 shelfwarming Metalhawks at Bigw

SharkyMcShark
17th April 2023, 02:49 PM
Big W Midland has heaps of the ROTB mainline figures.

I picked up and put down both Voyager Prime and deluxe Air Razor. There are about 5-10 of each so no rush for any hunters.

SharkyMcShark
20th April 2023, 03:54 PM
Have we had ROTB studio series wave hit yet? I'm after picking up a Scourge

griffin
20th April 2023, 10:29 PM
Have we had ROTB studio series wave hit yet? I'm after picking up a Scourge

Scourge was delayed to the end of April at some places, but the rest of that ROTB wave (Core, Deluxe and Voyagers) were released at some places back in the first week of March, and then started showing up at physical retailers in the last few weeks.

griffin
20th April 2023, 10:47 PM
Looks like SS Scourge is out now at Amazon Australia, currently discounted to $95.
https://www.amazon.com.au/Transformers-Studio-Leader-Scourge-8-5-inch/dp/B0B3FBRYJQ/

JB had it for $95 originally, but delayed their release to April 30th... if you prefer to pick up from a physical store.

Omega Metro
21st April 2023, 12:10 PM
There’s one Legacy Deadend amongst the massive pile of shelf warmers at Myer Carousel if anyone’s looking for that still. Still the same amount of ROTB stuff at Kmart that was there last Friday. Selling well. Target has some ROTB Bumblebee masks

Omega Metro
24th April 2023, 06:17 PM
Kmart Maddington have some G1 style men’s socks on clearance for $7 I think. I was in a rush so didn’t look at them proper.
https://www.kmart.com.au/product/2-pack-transformers-license-socks-s161198/

klystron
27th April 2023, 09:53 PM
Mainline ROTB at Kmart Baldivis
Dlx Airazor, Cheetor, and BBee?
Voy Rhinox, and Optimus Prime (think I bought the last one).
Beast battlemaster thingys (but not the crocodile one)
Some of the Beast Combiner things.

Earthspark Deluxe figs.
Legacy Velocitron Crasher and Shadowstrip.

SoundwavePerth
1st May 2023, 12:57 AM
One Legacy Deadend at big w mirrabooka and also kingsway if anyone is chasing

SharkyMcShark
1st May 2023, 02:57 PM
JB Hifi Clayon St Midland (the one not in Midland Gate) has the first wave of the Studio Series ROTB stuff except Scourge.

They've also got the second wave of Legacy Evo (Nemesis Prime core class/Leader Skyquake wave)

GALVATOM
1st May 2023, 07:51 PM
K Mart Maddington have deluxe class RotB Mirage, Nightbird and Wheeljack

Omega Metro
2nd May 2023, 01:16 PM
K Mart Maddington have deluxe class RotB Mirage, Nightbird and Wheeljack

Thanks for this. They were the 3 that I have been after. Took me a while to find them as they are on the back end. A couple of each there still when I was there at 9am.

Hotrod
2nd May 2023, 05:59 PM
Kmart have awesome looking G1 Jazz t-shirts

snaketales
7th May 2023, 01:48 PM
As of this morning Myer Morley has a solitary Legacy Dead End, if anyone's chasing one.

SharkyMcShark
7th May 2023, 03:22 PM
$99 Ark at Toyworlds in Midland and Kalamunda if anyone is interested.

snaketales
8th May 2023, 12:33 PM
$99 Ark at Toyworlds in Midland and Kalamunda if anyone is interested.

...come on cybertron Metroplex.....

Omega Metro
12th May 2023, 11:25 AM
Quite a few of the NEST Studio Series Buzzworthy Bonecrusher and Ratchet at Target Carousel

snaketales
12th May 2023, 11:30 AM
As of this morning Myer Morley has a solitary Legacy Dead End, if anyone's chasing one.

There were two yesterday! Either I miscounted, there's been a re-stock... or they're breeding....

15th May 2023, 07:28 PM
SS- 86 Core Class Ironhide is currently at JB HI-FI Forrest Chase

Called Target subiaco & Innaloo for SS-96 N.E.S.T Ratchet

The person on the phone for Target Subiaco was an absolute knobhead, not being helpful in the slightest.

Called Innaloo and said they had it, went to Innaloo, and picked up N.E.S.T Ratchet.

Skyfire
16th May 2023, 01:53 PM
Thanks HOF. I picked up a SS86 Core Ironhide from Forrest Chase. There's about 6 left. I also saw a SS-99 Battletrap and a BB-44 Optimus Prime.

Myer has 25% off TFs currently. The CBD didn't have anything new apart from the ROTB toys. There was a Legacy Deadend for those hunting ($29.99).

Kmart CBD has lots of ROTB toys.

Skyfire
23rd May 2023, 02:14 PM
Morning report noteworthies:

Kmart Carousel - Lots of ROTB toys. No SS except a couple of SS86 Arcees. No Legacy/Evolution I could see.

Myer Carousel - Many ROTB toys. SS86 2x Sludge, 1x Coronation Screamer. Legacy 1x Deadend, few Pointblanks, Jhiaxuses, Soundwave, Metroplex. No Legacy Evolution.

Target Carousel - Some ROTB toys including Bumblebee masks. BB N.E.S.T. 2x Ratchet, 3x Bonecrusher. Legacy 1x Deadend, few Pointblanks. No Legacy Evolution. SS90 Galvatron.

JB Carousel - SS 4x 86 Core Ironhide, a Core Freezer, 97 Airazor, 98 Cheetor. Legacy Core Grimlock, 3x Core Sludges, Crashbar, no Shrapnel. No Buzzworthy Origins Jazz or Legacy War Dawn packs I could see.

Zing Carousel - 2x Jada Nano Metalfigs Series 1 (G1) $50. Legacy 2x Shrapnel, Crosscut, Crashbar, Animated Prowl, Metalhawks.

Toymate Cannington - Couple of Draculuses. Lots of retro Headmasters (Skullcruncher, Wierdwolf, Hardhead, Highbrow). A few Netflix Elita-1s. Legacy Motormaster, a few Arcees and Bulkheads, Laser Prime, Galvatrons, Metroplexes.

JB Cannington - SS73 Grindor, 4x Core 86 Ironhide, Core Freezers, Core Arcees, 99 Battletrap, 100 Bumbleebee, 86 Arcees. Legacy 1x Shrapnel, Hotshot, Crosscuts, Crashbars, Animated Prowl, Knockouts, Metalhawks, Leo Prime (I think), Skyquakes, Motormasters, Metroplex, Core Thundercracker, Core Sludges, Core Grimlock (I think). No Origins Jazz or War Dawn packs I could see.

25th May 2023, 01:55 PM
When will the SSGE Bumblebee and Barricade show up in WA because I've been waiting long enough

Omega Metro
27th May 2023, 04:47 PM
BigW Joondalup have the ROTB Beast Mode Optimus Prime and the big Transfoming G1 RC Optimus Prime. Obviously getting ready for the toy sale.

valkyrie_76
28th May 2023, 10:29 AM
BigW Joondalup have the ROTB Beast Mode Optimus Prime and the big Transfoming G1 RC Optimus Prime. Obviously getting ready for the toy sale.

I noticed BigW Warnbro was starting to set up the seasonal selling areas around the store for the sale. Lots of toys and related items being put around the store.

Skyfire
30th May 2023, 12:55 PM
Big W Belmont - restock overnight of Legacy Evolution 2x Metalhawk and 1x Twincast (I bought the Twincast). I've been watching the website stock levels/phoning around and some stores have been receiving this case over the last week, so call around. Few each of ROTB Jungle Mission 3-Packs and Beast-Mode Optimus Primes. No Big Whopping Toy Sale activity yet.

Kmart Belmont - ROTBs and Earthsparks hogging the shelves. Just about absent Legacy or SS.

JB Belmont - couldn't see any Origin Jazzes or War Dawn packs on the shelves, but website says they are there. Probably out back. Nothing else really noteworthy... SS97, 98, 100, Core 86 Ironhide; Legacy Prowl, Crashbar, Crosscut, Leo Prime.

Kmart East Vic Park - 3x Velocitron Overrides at $35. ROTBs and Earthsparks hogging the shelves. Just about absent Legacy or SS.

31st May 2023, 03:49 PM
Hey guys

UPDATE

JB HI-HI Forrest Chase: Lot's of stuff

4x Scourage
2x GE Optimus
4x GE Bumblebee
4x SS-80 Brawn
3x Origin Jazz

Maybe Grab SS-80 Brawn along with something Indiana jones related

Skyfire
2nd June 2023, 05:02 PM
Big W Belmont - the shelf with the ROTB toys (including the Jungle Mission pack) has had those toys replaced by non-TFs. I think they are going to be re-shelved as part of the Big Whopping Toy Sale that is now being set up. A few ROTBs have been moved to the usual TF shelf, including the Beast Mode Optimus. There were 6 Legacy Armada Optimuses I counted (3 on the shelf and 3 in an unopened case on a trolley) and 2 Metalhawks but no other Legacy Evolution. There were also a few cases of ROTB Smash Changers on that trolley (as well as Prime/Primal on the shelf). SS 100 Bees, 97 Airazors, 86 Arcees.

JB Belmont - 2x Origin Jazz, 2x War Dawn packs (high up on the right-hand wall storage shelf), 1x Legacy Breakdown (also on the storage shelf). SS 4x Core 86 Ironhides, 3x 80 Brawns (1 on the storage shelf), Gamer Ed Bee, 3x 101 Scourges (on the storage shelf). Jada 2.5 inch metal figs (Megs, OP, Bee, Primal).

10th June 2023, 04:14 PM
Yo anyone going to the advance screening of ROTB on Monday?

valkyrie_76
10th June 2023, 07:45 PM
Yo anyone going to the advance screening of ROTB on Monday?

Tonight in Rocko as I cant get to the special screening tomorrow due to work.

Ark-Ivor
11th June 2023, 03:34 AM
I haven't even bothered to look at cinema times for it. Not in a rush, spoilers spoil nothing for me. I'll probably just wait for the official web release, my TV and sound system are higher res than those in the Midland theatres anyway.

Skyfire
12th June 2023, 06:32 PM
Big W Belmont - the Big Whopping Toy Sale TF display is pretty much set up, though they are still unpacking cartons. It is located in the aisle next to the toys department. There's lots of ROTB toys but main eye catchers for me were the new-to-store SS 101 Scourges, SS86 Sludges and Legacy Skyquakes and Transmetal II Megatrons. No new-to-store Legacy Deluxes (two Elita-1s) or Voyagers (single Metalhawk), or Studio Series Deluxes (97 Airazor, 100 Bee, maybe 86 Arcee) or Voyagers (SS86 Sweep).

JB Belmont - 1x Soundwave with Tapes 10” Pop! Vinyl on an island near the front of the store for $79.99

SharkyMcShark
12th June 2023, 07:16 PM
JB HiFi Midland (Clayton St, not the one in Midland Gate) had 3x ROTB Leader Scourges, and 1x WFC Gamer Edition Optimus Prime yesterday (along with all of the usual stuff).

SharkyMcShark
13th June 2023, 01:45 PM
Do we have Commander Armada Prime here yet? I'm after that when it starts popping up.

DELTAprime
13th June 2023, 01:56 PM
Do we have Commander Armada Prime here yet? I'm after that when it starts popping up.

Online today. In-store from Thursday.

Skyfire
13th June 2023, 02:14 PM

I saw 6 at Belmont on 2nd June. But I didn't care to look when I was there yesterday.

SharkyMcShark
13th June 2023, 04:47 PM
Thanks all. I might make a trip to Belmont after work.

Skyfire
13th June 2023, 05:44 PM
Sharky, I'd buy online as they may have taken them off the shelf because they aren't sellable in-store yet. Belmont and Midland are showing stock, so buy online and do pick up or free shipping.

SharkyMcShark
13th June 2023, 06:16 PM
Sharky, I'd buy online as they may have taken them off the shelf because they aren't sellable in-store yet. Belmont and Midland are showing stock, so buy online and do pick up or free shipping.

Yeah I subsequently set up a click and collected from Big W Midland for after work!

Skyfire
15th June 2023, 12:37 PM
Big W Belmont - Big Whopping Toy Sale starts today in-store. There are 3 areas of display - the entrance, the usual toy section and the aisle next to the toy section. The only Legacy Evolutions are the Armada Primes, Skyquake, TMII Megs, and 2x Metalhawks. There is also a full case (12) of Micro Machines Mini Vehicle Mystery Pack series 1 in the diecast cars section with the following codes: 1A-01, 1A-02, 1B-01, 1B-02, 2A-01, 2A-02, 2B-01, 2B-02, 3A-01, 3A-02, 3B-01, 3B-02.

Usual toy section

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52974877687_c8d52c8c42_b.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52975474411_70d5d4d9e5_b.jpg

Entrance

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52975474511_0d3ae710c7_b.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52975929288_6cdd58c356_b.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52974878037_c0653f9911_b.jpg

Aisle

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52975848065_0b7440a4d2_b.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52975848125_f48f3475a8_b.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52975848200_85189a61c5_b.jpg
(There's at least another 2 Armada Primes; there's an unpacked carton on a trolley)

JB Hi-Fi Belmont - restock of SS86 Junkheaps. 2x Legacy War Dawn packs.