Thread: Complete Transformers toy Battery list

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The value of the sealed packaging outweighs the assumed contents or their condition. People will pay a premium for a sealed item, often if they intend to keep it sealed themselves... so the actual condition of the item inside ends up being irrelevant. Only if they bought a sealed item to open it, then it would be a factor to them... but if you are investing in sealed figures, keeping them sealed would be the better investment. If you are likely to open it up in the future, then remove the batteries if you want - but be aware that most small battery damage is usually reversible. The large batteries (AA or bigger) can leak a lot more acid, damaging plastic and the more delicate electronics if they are in the path of the acid (gravity).
    As an MIB/MISB collector I couldn't agree more. But as I pretty much go for G1 only they didn't come with batteries

At least there were only 5 in Gen1 (7 if you count the two Euro Actionmsters).

None came with batteries?

I still have ?'s on the Gen1 part of the list, but haven't had anyone willing to clarify it yet. I know all of them were inside solid boxes, so had no need for batteries in them (no try-me features), but left those as unknown until someone said for sure.

Just check my masterpiece movie bumblebee mpm-2 , it doesn't include batteries . It uses AA but . Going to check the starscream mpm-1 later and i let you know.

just checked ,the masterpiece mpm-1 starscream doesn't come with batteries also . Need 2 AA

YOTS UM has batteries, 2x A76? according to front of the box.

Just checked, Shockwave, Omega Supreme and Galvatron did not come with batteries included as per front of US/Aus boxes that I have. I also have a Canadian version of Sky Lynx that also says batteries not included.

Thanks... I'll update the listing. Sinnertwin sent me some as well.

Can anyone help me out on where the battery compartment (and activation switch) is on the BIG BIG TF Prime Predacon? I have no idea where the button is and also want to removed the batteries as I rotate my display.

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    Can anyone help me out on where the battery compartment (and activation switch) is on the BIG BIG TF Prime Predacon? I have no idea where the button is and also want to removed the batteries as I rotate my display.
    Sorry, I thought I already replied to this, as I looked up the toy on TFwiki last week to remind me which one you were talking about.

As such, they actually answered your two points without me having to even dig out my own to to look at.

although the wings easily detach from their bases for safety reasons, and to allow easier access to the battery compartment on his back.

The robot head and torso are lit by pressing the translucent-yellow button on his right shoulder.