Thread: Transformers Toy updates from Hasbro Australia

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    They'll have to be a pretty good price to beat ordering through BBTS for $10 a set.
    And having received mine the other day at $10 + shipping they are a bargain, there is so much freedom to customise them to your specific taste. They are amazingly vibrant and look brilliant in scale with the other Kreons, particularly Galvatron.

Well that shows that BBTS must in some way change their prices according to demand, much like Robot Kingdom does. I pre-ordered them ages ago and I got the set of 4 combiners for $34.99, now they are $39.99. Admittedly it's only an extra $5 for the 4 but still, I wonder how many other figures they do it with

Yeah, I saw that change in price too - I was going to get them from BBTS (I had noted their price a few weeks back and was waiting for some other items to arrive), but they raised their price to pretty much match Amazon... so decided to get the three in-stock at Amazon (for cheaper shipping), and the remaining one from BBTS with some other items I wanted.