Page 134 of 141 FirstFirst ... 114124129130131132133134135136137138139 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1406

Thread: Toy Photography - From Transformers to Non-Transformers

Theres some very nice composite shots there Decptic_Optics, very nice. why do I get the feeling you've just purchased a whole bunch of Marvel figures?
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Theres some very nice composite shots there Decptic_Optics, very nice. why do I get the feeling you've just purchased a whole bunch of Marvel figures?
    hahaha nah man ive just been more focus on marvel than tf lately.

Dear Mr Optic, some advice if you please

Despite taking over a dozen shots of this same display with various multi autofocus points I can't seem to get Michaelangelo to get in focus (although I now notice that Leo is slightly out as well). Is there something I can do to get all turtles in focus in this formation?

they awesome shots Deceptic_Optic

Booyahcashaaa!!!!

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post

Despite taking over a dozen shots of this same display with various multi autofocus points I can't seem to get Michaelangelo to get in focus (although I now notice that Leo is slightly out as well). Is there something I can do to get all turtles in focus in this formation?
    Lint, what camera are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    they awesome shots Deceptic_Optic
    thanks man, i just realised majority of these shots are a grainy, must be my lighting

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post

Sorry to jump in but on a basic look. Its probably becos you're using auto-focus and as you're focusing on the middle of the image, the side of the image tends to be out of focus...

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optic View Post
    Lint, what camera are you using?
    Sorry shoulda mentioned this: Sony RX100 II

Quote Originally Posted by gekisou View Post
    Sorry to jump in but on a basic look. Its probably becos you're using auto-focus and as you're focusing on the middle of the image, the side of the image tends to be out of focus...
    This is true for this particular image but I took about a dozen shots with multi focus picking all sorts of different positions to focus on and mikey was OOF in all of them. I notice now that he is standing further in front than leonardo, didn't notice this at the time.

I guess my real question is, is there a way to get all 4 of those turtles in focus at once, manual or automatic.

You need to look at the depth of field controls on your camera. it's either the f. stop or apeture size that has the most effect on it. I keep forgetting the details.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    You need to look at the depth of field controls on your camera. it's either the f. stop or apeture size that has the most effect on it. I keep forgetting the details.
    I'm a photography neophyte, but after wik-ing what you just said that makes sense. I'll give it a shot.