So I'm new here, and not looking for a fight... I just can't help but feel this new movie is going to upset me.

I grew up with G1, looking back on it now, Season 2 and 3 were pretty bad. Still have a great love for Season 1 and the movie. With that in mind, what Bay did with the first movie was fantastic.

The second greatly upset me. I can't help but feel his "expert" advisors with their "encyclopedic" knowledge of the Transformers woke up one day and thought they'd try their luck. Autobots do not arbitrarily destroy anything, even Decepticons in hiding. Seems they were hiding for 100 years too without incident based on the photos Sector 7 had, yet never took a stand when us humans developed weaponry capable of hurting them. Wasn't 'til the Autobots showed up that the war started. Also, why bother breaking into military facilities, even Air Force One in the first film, when Soundwave can just hump a satellite. This just ruins the whole reasoning behind the first film.

When I heard Jetfire was in it, I got really excited. To see him include a walking stick in his transformation made me retch. I was all set to cast this disgust aside when he merged with Prime (wished there was an 'Optimal Optimus' reference, but no)... only to have Jetfires parts just cast aside like a piece of trash when he was done using him. No send-off or appreciation for the sacrifice. This isn't what Autobots are.

This brings us to the upcoming one. Going by the trailer, lets say the government was able to cover up the existence of a space-ship on the moon. Wouldn't the Autobots have picked it up on their way past in the first film? Or Starscream and that Fallen joke in the second? It feels like they've got the same losers and their ridiculous imagination from the second film to cash in on the franchise again.

Having just seen TF:Prime, it really puts in perspective - the movies are crap. Plus a Megatron without Welker isn't a Megatron at all.

Don't hate me.......... just wondering if I'm the only one that feels this way.

BC