Thread: Voyager Battle Blades Optimus remould 2-pack

Default Voyager Battle Blades Optimus remould 2-pack

Listed as being a Walmart exclusive, the proposed remould of Voyager Optimus (mentioned at BotCon 2010, as being released with hooks instead of blades) is being packed with a redeco of Scout Landmine, called Comettor, for TF3.

The Voyager Optimus is covered in stars and a moon paint apps, for some reason...

Not sure if these two will be released individually as a general release, like other yellow 'bonus packs' have in the past.

Sparkly painted stars on Optimus Prime? Has the horrifying crossover between My Little Pony come to pass?

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    Sparkly painted stars on Optimus Prime? Has the horrifying crossover between My Little Pony come to pass?
    Lol, glad it wasn't just me thinking that =oP

Thankfully (for my wallets' sake), this pack does little for me. I like the Landmine mold, but I already have him and Armorhide, and this deco looks unnecessary for me.

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

"I am Optimus Prime! On behalf of the moon, I will punish you!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    The My Little Pony crossover happened and it was awesome. I was considering changing my avatar to Battle Unicorn.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    The My Little Pony crossover happened and it was awesome. I was considering changing my avatar to Battle Unicorn.

That is cool, now we just need an official crossover. Is that meant to be Battle Unicorn?

Yep, the colours are a cartoony match (plus the horn). There's not that many Transformer Unicorns

Its like hasbro are a movie away from having proper weapons for Prime. we get the swords from movie one with ROTF Prime, and the hooks for ROTF prime in DOTM, when he is armed with a chainsaw in DOTM.

I can honestly say that the paint job just looks quite ridiculous to me. kind of ruins the movie a bit, as we can safely assume that after the supreme prime with combiney trailer and now twinkle stars prime here they get to the moon somehow.

HA! that was awesome!!

Hheeheheh, Moon tiara make -up!!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Some better pics of the Scout class Comettor.