View Poll Results: Gen Thundercracker - worth buying?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 55.56%
  • Only if cheap

2 22.22%
  • Only if (something else)

0 0%
  • No

1 11.11%
  • Not interested

1 11.11%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toy Review - Generations Thundercracker

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Ooh, this toy's out?!

Gee I hope not. I have the TakaraTOMY Thundercracker and it has some disappoting quality issues (which a lot of other collectors have also reported) -- loose wings, missile launchers don't fit on tightly (I stuck small bits of blu-tac in the holes to help hold them), slight misalignment of the Decepticon logo tampograph...
    From what I read:

There are a number of different moulds for the same basic seeker.
    Unfortunately, the exclusive Henkei Skywarp/Thundercracker had those issues The particular mould that those were created from had degradation issues- I think the universe starscream/ or was it acid storm? was from the same and had similar issues also.

As for Gen Thundercracker- he is awesome - nice deco/ affordability/wide availability. I got him misb and he will remain that way. Unfortunately, I only own the Henkei Starscream- so for uniformity - I prefer the Henkei versions for the uniform deco. I bought the KO Henkei ones before this was announced...

WOW, after sooo many toys have been released in this mold and it's variants the promo photo is still mistransformed.
    how hard can it be?

I have this, it's not open yet but it will be. it is the third of the 3 original seekers and it's the 6th of the original g1 set of 6 that I need in my collection so getting hold of this guy is a no brainer.

I do really like the colour even though it's still in the packaging.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)