Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Why do you interact here?

For the people and some good deals.
    And warnings for fakes
    LF: G1/Henkei/SOC/others
    For Sale/Trade:Misc TF Sale
    Want List: WSTs, SCF PVCs, Henkei, Classics

Default why do you interact here?

i interact here because OTCA is an endless supply of info,contacts and product sales related to and beyond TRANSFORMERS and (mostly) within & applicable to Australia! it keeps me more up to date with what is happening in the world of transformers than most other sites combined and in one place! there are plenty of great people here to offer you help or help out!

Default Why am I here?

I interact here because i like having a place to go where everyone likes Transformers and i dont feel so alone with my hobby (my friends arent into Transformers, they prefer Gundams)

It's also a great place to find out when new figures have been released and where to find them

Quote Originally Posted by tjparkside View Post
    i interact here because OTCA is an endless supply of info,contacts and product sales related to and beyond TRANSFORMERS and (mostly) within & applicable to Australia! it keeps me more up to date with what is happening in the world of transformers than most other sites combined and in one place!
    This!

and the folks here are great, always patient and willing to help. You can get eaten alive on some of those international forums.

This forum is alive! By that i mean that people actually function as a community. They're all so very helpful, friendly and integrated!

What i find most interesting (and this could be said for any point of interest) is that these people come from different walks of life and they love TFs as much as i do!

it's sounds obvious and silly ... but it's brilliant.
    "I was expecting a giant car."

[COLOR="STUFF FOR SALE [/B][/COLOR]

Non-TF SALE

TRANSFORMERS SALE!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Why do you interact here?
    Because I don't have the self-discipline to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Because I don't have the self-discipline to stop.
    i second that as well
    "I was expecting a giant car."

[COLOR="STUFF FOR SALE [/B][/COLOR]

Non-TF SALE

TRANSFORMERS SALE!

I thought i had already posted in this thread oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    Oh and kudos to Bartrim for letting me know this place existed!

Your welcome TBH I thought you recommended this site to me. I remember posting on seibertron alot and starting a thread for aussies to find out if there were any aussie tf fans. I though You or trunks or maybe Burn recommended this site to me. I owe kudos to you for letting me go to the premiere of the first movie

Anyway I joined up and not long after that I had my first meet up with Jimreborn, Sam and excelonzero. The board wasn't very active back then so although I was still a member I didn't post much and eventually drifted back to seibertron. Then around the time the movie came out and there was the world premiere in Sydney I hopped back on here for something to do with the competition but ended up entering via seibertron. I didn't win but I was the appointed repesentative for a fellow member who won and couldn't make it

Anyway after the world premiere I started posting on here again as the movie hadn't come out in America yet so it was pretty pointless posting there. Around this time I had noticed OTCA had grown in size from my last visit and started to post here and on seibertron more regularly. Then I slowly noticed the commonly pointed out fact that people here are sooooooooooo much nicer then on the international forums and slowly I stopped posting on seibertron and now look at me Mum! I'm a moderator
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

I joined for above reasons.

Also griffin, do you by any chance have a copy of the original newsletters you sent out? Would be interesting to read

Working on it. A couple weeks ago, I had transferred the original files onto my current computer to encourage me to find the time to work on editing and hosting some early issues during our 15th anniversary.