Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: More G1 KO Cassettes including the Japanese Dinos?!

In light of the recent increase in interest, and the positive comments towards KOs in this section, I need to remind people of the purpose of this section:

KOs and counterfeit/replica items must not be promoted/sold here - only post about them to help others know how to avoid getting fooled by them. If you want KOs, search google for them.
    That also means that if you want to talk favourably about them, or talk about any that you recently (intentionally) purchased, please take it to a messageboard that solicits discussion of counterfeit Transformers.
    If you want to help out other fans, post up ways of identifying the fakes (without promoting it of course).

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    Yeah Powerglide
    That's the KO of the Wonderfest Garage kit, no? It was originally licensed from Takara...... I don't think that license would apply now though.

Also, if you weren't aware, Powerglide mini-bot has been knocked off before
    You can get him in the Transformers Collection (TFC) release from '04 but I don't think he was released in encore.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

...I don't have Squawktalk... should I be concerned? Or are people more likely to not separate these KOs and sell them as lots? (e.g. Squawktalk w/ Beastbox)

What I mean is, if I see Squawktalk sold on his on, do you guys reckon there's a good chance it'd be legit? Or should I play it safe and try to gets myself a Squawktalk ASAP before the KO come out?

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    ...I don't have Squawktalk... should I be concerned? Or are people more likely to not separate these KOs and sell them as lots? (e.g. Squawktalk w/ Beastbox)

What I mean is, if I see Squawktalk sold on his on, do you guys reckon there's a good chance it'd be legit? Or should I play it safe and try to gets myself a Squawktalk ASAP before the KO come out?
    i'd be looking now. They say these KOs will be available by end of month. I'm sure there will be slight differences with the original and KO though
    Recent Additions:
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    Selling:
    Looking For:

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post

Do what I did. When there were hints of an imminent KO release, I used to rush and buy the real one before it happened.

Better safe than sorry. Thanks for the advice guys.

Squalkbox and Slamdance pre-orders are up. Expected to ship in 7-15 days. Buyers beware
    Recent Additions:
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    Selling:
    Looking For:

bowspearer Guest

Just got Slamdance on ebay as a preemptive move because of these scumbags. Hopefully I can also pick up Beastbox too before these hit eBay.

(moved posts about KOTOYS to their own feedback topic)