Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast

Thread: May Acquisitions

[QUOTE=Tiby;22669]Chevy Aveo Swerve - after much pain and frustration:[QUOTE]

Oooh isnt that the car you get free when you BUY a real car? So You bought a new car as well Tiby? Kaching kaching!!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Tiby View Post
    Chevy Aveo Swerve - after much pain and frustration:
    so what was your total cost from that website? Could PM or show it here :P

haha - no - he was from eBay. The website in Europe, after several e-mails, told me that it would be too costly to send overseas so EU orders got priority.

I told him that the cost he estimated ($150USD) is not that bad considering, but I think it was just an excuse. I ordered as soon as it became available and they still prioritised other orders.

Funnily enough, my figure came from Hong Kong or Singapore, depending on which label you read, neither of which are from the EU!
    MP-05 legal acquisition process:

www.megatron.net.au

My collection and stuff for sale:

www.csapo.com.au/ttf/tiby'stransformers.htm

:P glad you've got one....
    that EU website is disappointing

Is this character considered part of the movie line?

I just checked ebay and there's a listing from Perth.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Transformers-...QQcmdZViewItem

If the description is correct then these were handed out to people who only tried out the car as well?

Yeah, they were only given to people who test drove the car. There are several ebay auctions for the toy but its not a movie line item but a Universe item (as stated on the instructions). I have this toy and highly recommend it if you can afford it - the robot mode and transformation makes it highly recommended.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

My revoltechs finally arrived after many months since the preorders:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpo...&postcount=129

And as you can tell, I lub them no time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiby View Post
    haha - no - he was from eBay. The website in Europe, after several e-mails, told me that it would be too costly to send overseas so EU orders got priority.

I told him that the cost he estimated ($150USD) is not that bad considering, but I think it was just an excuse. I ordered as soon as it became available and they still prioritised other orders.

Funnily enough, my figure came from Hong Kong or Singapore, depending on which label you read, neither of which are from the EU!
    I think that European Chevy website that started selling them on their website may have been told to stop by Hasbro, because they were produced and sold to Chevy on the condition that they weren't resold (at least according to Hasbro at BotCon). It's still bizarre to have a completely original Transformers design 'wasted' on a limited edition 'freebie' release, that Hasbro said they can't release themselves without permission from Chevy.

Damn that's a cheap price (the WA ebay listing above). I find it impossible to find them for under US$100, and then you have international shipping on top.

This guy puts them up nearly weekly at good prices with BIN. Watch him.

Got something yesterday (thanks to Goro) that I've been wanting for a while:

J

R

X

A truly awesome and unique combiner!

Though I've seen him briefly before, I did not recall him being as tall. The transformations are clever, the combined JRX is more posable than most other combiners and all the weapons are stowable in train mode which I love... although most of the weapons end up being carriage hooks to link carriages on to their tails... although I know of no available carriages (Kyle? )

They're even quite handsome I might add*. Here is JRX:

His visor does not obstruct his eyes as much in person... which was hard to capture. And here are the three individual head molds:

* WTF is up with Harvey Birdman on the end? The other two have synergistic heads that match up with the combined head as well and there is this weird looking Birdman to complete the lineup. Bizarre!