Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9192425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: May Acquisitions

paul...tomorrow you're sure to get the others :P
    one after another *jk*

That's the thing with those battle-damaged figures, they aren't just recoloured moulds (as I had assumed right up until getting the first wave myself), the 2-pack is the only way of getting those two moulds that we so far know about. Even though they recolour everything eventually, these have not been mentioned anywhere yet of having an alternative or non-damaged release.
    Speaking of 'damaged' - do you have any problems with the knees of your 2-pack Megatron? One of lower legs of mine just doesn't stay on at all. It is so loose, it comes off just holding the toy, not to mention everytime I try to transform it. A flaw perhaps with the design of their 'parts will pop off with extreme force to prevent breaking the toy'?

Yep, I transformed Megatron into his alt mode (whatever it is) okay, but transforming back to robot mode the lower leg slid right off. It's a different sort of joint in there that slides out a bit too easily.

Starscream Coronation Set thanks to Kyle and for Kup sending this along to me.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I'm hooked already and was so tempted just to buy the entire first wave of Animated toys today. But I controlled myself and just got the two pack

I'm really interested in this set... Any chance of a review?

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

I wonder which sap just bought himself a boxed Reissue Ultra Magnus as well as a boxed Reissue Purple Galvatron...

yay shattered glass arrived!

i have to say though that goldbug has a bloody ugly head mold
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

A little to the left... a little bit more...

What a great TF day!!!

Firstly, I drove in to the city behind this girl who had an Autobot insignia on her car! Then, I get to the city and pick up a G1 boxset for $12.50 at JB Hifi (50 % off all Anime). And then, I find that Shin Tokyo has Henkei Astrotrain on special. So I grab all these, then head home... only to find a G1 Mixmaster in excellent condition waiting in the mailbox for me!

Ahhhh, the stuff dreams are made of!

i won this on ebay on the 2nd of March and it arrived today finally

so tempted to cut down those horrible child safe missiles

I did cut the bombs type missles in mine Rampage - for both cracker and warp. It wasn't easy, for some reason the plastic seemed hard to cut. also had to make sure its really straight otherwise when you stick it back on it might be crooked. Good thing Encore is releasing these two in the original launchers, Ill be getting some just because of those among a few list of little faults I find on these Hasbro reissue ones
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]