Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tokyo Toy Show United WFC Redecos

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    black black black black black clear black black
    I'd buy them even if they were clear.

I've done several orders and preorders with them and never had a problem. They're super polite and easy to contact. They're based in Hong Kong so the shipping is usually pretty reasonable and fast.

Haha, I know this sounds like I'm spruiking them. I ordered a Henkei bumblebee from them once. As they were packing my order they noticed a little blemish on the bonnet, emailed me with a photo and asked if it was ok and did I still want to order it. (it was the last one in stock)

I'd rather order through etoys than rk when possible. Only thing is I think they usually have limited stock, so a lot of the preorders retail tfs sell out fast.

Ah cool... I'll keep them in mind - waiting to see pricing on other sites first before pre-ordering.

Black repaints... how original - NOT! I think it was Shortpacked who once made a parody comic of a Takara exec meeting when they were deciding on the colour of their next limited exclusive repaint. So they spin this "Wheel O' Colour" and the "pizza slices" on the wheel are: black black black black black clear black black
    That's not true they have lots of variety including black, dark black and slightly darker black.

Black repaints... how original - NOT! I think it was Shortpacked who once made a parody comic of a Takara exec meeting when they were deciding on the colour of their next limited exclusive repaint. So they spin this "Wheel O' Colour" and the "pizza slices" on the wheel are: black black black black black clear black black
    Reminds me of one of the twelfth man cds when Richie Benaud is trying decide what coat to wear. Whether to wear the white, the off white, the bone, the cream, the ivory or the beige
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Hrm, might give eToys some $$.

I don't care what shade of black they are...I still want em!

uteiki is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    etoysjapan has a preorder already for around $62 USD for the set of two. :P It's where I'm gettin mine from.
    thanks for the link

wow just checked out the website... it has gone up $7 to $69... or d i miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    Reminds me of one of the twelfth man cds when Richie Benaud is trying decide what coat to wear. Whether to wear the white, the off white, the bone, the cream, the ivory or the beige
    Was thinking the exact same thing...
    Shows our age doesn't it.

The Nemesis Prime colours look good on WFC Prime, but I'd much prefer to see them on the RTS G2 Prime (and also either as a regular release rather than a rarity).