Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 Hasbro AUS checklist for MOVIE toys

I've posted up scans here. I can't tell what Laserbeak is transforming into... it looks like it could be another beast form.
    I sorted the item codes for the Deluxe class, which is how I sorted them into Waves 3 & 4, but it isn't guaranteed... as the Nitro Bumblebee is numbered as if it should have been released in wave 2, but could have been pushed back to prevent a mass of Bumblebee toys on the shelves at one time. Then again, a third Bumblebee toy is in wave 4, so every wave except wave 2 has a Bumblebee toy in Deluxe sizing.

Updated with new Mechtech sightings and new SpeedStars items.

Added Speed Stars items found on Hasbro US TFs site.

(with tfarchive.com not being updated since last year, or Soundwaves-Oblivion not having a TF3 list yet, this is shaping up to be the most comprehensive, if not only, TFs checklist online)

Added a couple of items from new bbts listings - Legion wave 3 & Activators wave 2.

Plus added links to our own images of most of the initial release figures (which can be used for Toy Review postings).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    For all the non-Movie toys for 2011 - go to this checklist.
    US Walmart - (Voyager + Deluxe)[/COLOR] (May) (US$?? - AU$??) OUT
    [COLOR=black] Optimus Prime w/ Commettor
    (Auto - Battleblade 'space' redeco) w/ (Auto - Landmine redeco)

I got a good indication today that this will be showing up in Kmart....

What sort of indication?

Listing and pic of figures in Kmart Product information (was getting shown while discussing "missing" generations figures

This list is really good and helpful. I was wondering of some of the Legion class were just repaints and now I know. Was Mudflap for sure a new figure?

Stealth Force Deluxe
    - - Wave 1 (??)
    Big Hoss (Monster Truck) (rerelease - Auto)
    There's also a Starscream which I saw today in Canada with Big Hoss. No idea if it was a redeco or new but was in DOTM packaging.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Listing and pic of figures in Kmart Product information (was getting shown while discussing "missing" generations figures
    Okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    This list is really good and helpful. I was wondering of some of the Legion class were just repaints and now I know. Was Mudflap for sure a new figure?

There's also a Starscream which I saw today in Canada with Big Hoss. No idea if it was a redeco or new but was in DOTM packaging.
    Pics of Mudflap that are on the Hasbro TFs site (the images I've already included in the listing) is completely different to the ones I have.

I'll look into the Stealth Force Starscream and update the list... I'm just not putting too much effort into the Speed Stars section before BotCon (and very few here care or collect Speed Stars anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

Human Alliance (Deluxe)
    (US$30 - AU$??)

Leadfoot (Wrecker - red racecar) w/ Steeljaw (lion) (Auto new)
    [COLOR=black]
    Hmm... I know our department stores are pretty oblivious at times, but does anyone think that K Mart, Myer, Big W and David Jones might have issues with selling Human Alliance Leadfoot?