Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 Hasbro AUS checklist for MOVIE toys

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Hmm... I know our department stores are pretty oblivious at times, but does anyone think that K Mart, Myer, Big W and David Jones might have issues with selling Human Alliance Leadfoot?

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It depends on how it is packaged, or how obvious the Target logo is in the packaging. This is why it has been suggested that the Deluxe Leadfoot is bound to be a store exclusive, because the Target Logo would be facing up through the bubble, which would be more obvious than a HA packaging (which has the vehicle side on when displayed.

Chances are that that HA Leadfoot could end up as a store exclusive too, but if Hasbro packages it cleverly, they could get away with it as a general release figure.

(of all the Nascars to choose from, Hasbro should have known that having one with a major retailer's logo taking up a large portion of the toy, would limit their options selling their product to all stores... even if Bay or someone important was a fan of those three Nascars)
    I'm pretty sure that the "Deluxe Leadfoot is a store exclusive" thing is just a rumour that came from idle speculation.

As for Hasbro, as I understand from what Goldner has said, Hasbro doesn't have the power of veto with these movies. Bay and co decide, Hasbro can try to adjust things, but ultimately, they do not have any form of final say, which explains things happening in the movies that go against Hasbro's family-friendly image.

Regarding HA Leadfoot, there appears to have been a compromise: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transf...-leadfoot.html

Hasbro simply evidently removed his hood Target logo, though they've left the logo on the driver's uniform.
    http://www.tfwiki.net, the Transformers Wiki - Serious intellectual discussion about transforming space robots.

Updated with info from BotCon toy display.
    Yet to add the info from the Hasbro presentation panel.

Quote Originally Posted by FFN View Post
    I'm pretty sure that the "Deluxe Leadfoot is a store exclusive" thing is just a rumour that came from idle speculation.
    Confirmed at BotCon. HA figure is a store exclusive for US Target. So is the deluxe in a two pack with "Twin Twist" according to the label in the slide shown (but it looks like Topspin from a distance).

If a Leadfoot does get released in normal Deluxe but without the Target logo, I can ask the gentleman who makes heaps of custom Diecast models for me to make and produce a set of pre-cut TARGET vinyl decals to allow for transformation.

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=11285

Not sure about cost. I could ask him if he is interested? Anyone else interested? Obviously the more he makes the cheaper it is!
    I'm walking away from Transformers. Check out my sales thread

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...089#post314089

It says cyberverse optimus prime trailer playset and meagtron base playset is here. Which store was this sighted. I frequently visited tru, bigw, target and kmart but still see the old waves displayed. Any new sightings, please inform. thanks

TRU seems to be the place with them so far. But other stores will eventually get them as they sell out their first wave stock.

Updated with botcon info, and recent store exclusives here.
    Next major updates are expected end of June (from Hasbro) and end of July (from SDCC).

you have ironhide as decon in the listings for 2 pack commander???

AUS Target - (Legion Vs Commander) (June) (US$?? - AU$30) HERE
    Bumblebee Vs Megatron
    (Auto - RotF redeco + gun) Vs (Decep - black redeco + fueltank)
    Leadfoot & Ironhide
    (Auto - DotM redeco + gun) & (Decep - blue redeco + guns)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    TRU seems to be the place with them so far. But other stores will eventually get them as they sell out their first wave stock.
    Has anyone got the ark? Is it worth buying. Thinking of getting it to display all my autobots on it. Tru selling 59.99. Abit pricey though.

Quote Originally Posted by nonexistent View Post
    Has anyone got the ark? Is it worth buying. Thinking of getting it to display all my autobots on it. Tru selling 59.99. Abit pricey though.
    Apparently the Ark is planned to land at the upcoming Big W toy sale for roughly $20 off the TRU price.