View Poll Results: Transformers Vault - worth buying?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

32 96.97%
  • Only if cheap

1 3.03%
  • Only if (something else)

0 0%
  • No

0 0%
  • Not interested

0 0%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Transformers Vault (book) reviews & comments

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    "If it's not on the shelf", they probably don't have it but you'll never know for sure because no one will help you.
    That's the exact response I got when I asked for help. Was tempted to say that the display for the books is so shocking that you would not be able to even find an elephant hiding out amongst them, but I thought better of it and walked away. Useless people piss me off

Quote Originally Posted by gdmetro View Post
    I bought mine at Target Rhodes last week. There was a stack there. The way they place it is really hard to find- I almost gave up and thought there were none- they are placed amongst an "island" with the stack of new release books.
    Cheers, I'll have to check out Parramatta and Rhodes.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I hardly make it out to Blacktown, but maybe I can grab one off you at the Movie Meetup soon?
    Erm Ill be overseas bud , I wont be attending any movie meets. For those looking, yes even in Target Blacktown they have this "island" that has apparently the new released books, but it just looks like an ordinary island with not a sign to indicate "HEY NEW RELEASES STACKED HERE" you'd certainly miss it and just pass by without giving it a second look. The book section was like meh....
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Erm Ill be overseas bud , I wont be attending any movie meets.
    Oh yea

Well I'll shoot ya PM to work it all out.

I couldnt find any at Mt Druitt Target last week, and I moved every book in both aisles to make sure of it!

Then again maybe I should just be pleased that Mt Druitt has a book section at all...

If I spot some in Target St Mary's (hoping to drop in one day this week) Az I'll grab it for you and drop it off at your place, I'm house sitting in Penrith for the next few weeks.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    If I spot some in Target St Mary's (hoping to drop in one day this week) Az I'll grab it for you and drop it off at your place, I'm house sitting in Penrith for the next few weeks.
    You'd be lucky to find anything at St Mary's Target. Thanks for the offer though, I'll be getting one of Liege tomorrow afternoon. Apparently Blacktown has a few.

My daughter's 2. Does that still count as a baby? Well, I still call her a baby. She can't really speak yet and she's not toilet trained... so I'm calling her a baby.

Anyway, it's a good "coffee table" book; arguably better than "Transformers And Philosophy" (which was also meant to be a coffee table book). And it's a more enjoyable read than the latter too (far more relevant to Transformers for sure! So hated the whole <blah blah philosophy blah blah blah transformers blah blah irrelevant-to-Transformers-philosophical-rantage blah blah blah> Some of that book was interesting to read, but a whole lot of it wasn't! Still better than reading the Keepers Trilogy though!

(merged Robzy's review topic and poll into this one)

SGB is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Picked up this book last weekend. Not a bad book, but would have liked it to be a bit more in-depth.

I felt cheated with the animation cel replica though -- it was way too small!

I think it's a great Hardcover book for only $29... it had so many little things hidden throughout, it was like an activity pack.