So just wondering what peoples answers will be to:
What do you find the most rewarding thing/s about collecting Transformers?

Here's a few things I love.
* The high you get when you've finally tracked down a TF you've been searching for ages for in the shops.
* When you manage to get a TF you've wanted to have since you were a kid or wanted for a long time
* Opening a new TF, transforming, posing and placing them into the collection
* Meeting people along the way. I've been pretty happy meeting the forum members I've met so far. For those I've met and dealt with you guys ALL rock

I've had so many awesome memories along the way from collecting. I still vaguely remember winning my first TF (G2 Slag) back in 2001 which kick started my collection/ collecting. Receiving a parcel in the mail which contained G1 Snarl and Sludge (my first ever dinobots, again back in 2001) and feeling like I was a kid on Christmas. I remember just playing with them in Dinosaur mode for about 15mins talking in "Dinobot Voices"... I was 18 at the time and one more. After watching Galaxy Force for ages to FINALLY see and hold Super Starscream (Supreme Class Cybertron Starscream) and being such a SS fan, especially of his in GF for the first time. Despite all the crap that was written about him at the time (The next great shelfwarmer and he'll shelfwarm just like Supreme BM Cheetor etc) none of it mattered. I had the KING of all Starscreams

I'd love to hear some of your collecting memories too.