Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kre-O's - Crack In A Box

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Default Kre-O's - Crack In A Box

Got my shipment of these from BBTS the other day, and....DAMN.

I bought them for the minifigures, but built Mirage just to see how he looked.

I'm hooked.

I'm now building all the other sets, and trying to work out where they'll fit in the display-room.

These things are great. Kids would love them, and they're surprisingly a ton of fun for adults too.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need a fix....

I guess the best thing about them is that if you're bored of looking at it you can just rebuild it in the other mode.

Isn't that the same with regular TFs? Just quicker... unless you got a movie toy.

Someone build a mutant Kreo! Get bits from several sets and combine them into a monster.

I feel the exact same way! I only have the small Optimus but I put it together last night and it was a lot of fun! I really enjoyed it. So now I'm very tempted to invest in some of the other sets, which I hadn't planned on doing! I only got Optimus for the sake of having at least one set. Damn this addiction.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Isn't that the same with regular TFs? Just quicker... unless you got a movie toy.
    I meant in comparison to LEGO haha.

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    Someone build a mutant Kreo! Get bits from several sets and combine them into a monster.
    Autobot X!

I ended up coming home with basic bumblebee and jazz today. Total disappointment that Target didn't have the larger bumblebee.

It is crack in a box...

I was expecting a mixed set with my only purchase of Mirage (have Ratchet and Prowl on their way).

For their first venture into the medium Hasbro have done very well with their design and use of bricks. There is plenty of room for improvement, but they have certainly hit the ground running, and as long as they continue to improve each new wave we will have some very intricate and poseable sets in the coming years.

I just hope that they do not use up all the main character models by then!

I can see a big market for reprolabels in replacement stickers, none of the stickers feel like they will stay on forever. But that is really a minor complaint in the grand scheme of things.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

If it has made soccer moms rip apart Hasbro factory-sealed boxes before being shelved in stores (see SA Sightings thread), it's definitely something addicitve...