Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Encore 21 & 22 revealed

Sigh! Honestly is this the best they could do, for people that don't have them it is very good news, for people that supported the first Encore and Twincast re-release it is really dissappointing. I may like the recoloured cassettes but not enough to buy these 2 figures again.

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    Sigh! Honestly is this the best they could do, for people that don't have them it is very good news, for people that supported the first Encore and Twincast re-release it is really dissappointing. I may like the recoloured cassettes but not enough to buy these 2 figures again.
    Oh you will buy them......your a sucker like the rest of us

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Enemy = Micross? Is it an exact redeco?

I don't have any of these characters so it will be interesting.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Well, Enemy is mostly just a red Rumble head anyways and the kinda official pic in the comics of Enemy was more of a cameo so well, any red recolored rumble can do heheheheh The Enemy merchandise was just a head with a headphone.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Yep, but it was the red Micross that came with Cassetteman that was retconned into Enemy for the comic... I think...

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Micro_Change

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Enemy
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    +1

Enemy would be the only cassette that I'd be interested in -- the others I honestly couldn't give a Rattrap's tail about. I would've preferred it if they just sold these cassettes on their own in another four-pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua Prime View Post
    They could have done someone WORTH reissuing that all the fans would go nuts over, like Victory Saber or Artfire, but instead we get more rehashes. It was great for a while there, Skylynx, Metroplex and Omega Supreme which to me kept the line fresh despite reportedly shelf warming in Japan.
    Wish I could find a shelfwarming Metroplex here...Hero Gangu is just too damn costly.

Aftermarket prices FTL.

Just check out your local stores dude... I got most of my Japanese TFs from places like Itoyokado, Daimaru, Seibu, Tobu, Bic Camera etc.

I agree with some people's comments - Encore should be for reissuing toys, not releasing new characters and decos... otherwise, what is it an "Encore" of?

I guess they think the original Enemy (stick on a radio) figure was plain too boring so they tweaked it to reflect the cameos it's been shown in the comics... thanks goodness... the original was just looking KOish
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]