Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Win Win Win with Spacepet!

Thumbs up Win Win Win with Spacepet!

Thanks for everyone who has added us, and now we have an EXTRA reason to have more fans. As part of the pre-Spacepet launching, we are going to give away original Dan Khanna’s artwork. The art featured on Spacepet boxes has been done by Dan with lots of love and care. So we’d love to give you all the chance to have a piece of this historic Spacepet history.

Simply visit us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/spacepet Everyone who is on our Facebook page goes into the draw to win. To give you a better chance, get your wives, husbands, brothers, sisters, friends to like us on Facebook. If they win – maybe they will donate the gift to you The more you share, the more chance you have at winning!

There is also stacks of prizes for being part of Spacepet including:
    • Takara Encore sets
    • Takara Chronicles set (Optimus Prime and Megatron)
    • Takara Transformers United packs
    • Hasbro Transformers Prime figures
    • Transformers Generations figures and many many more!

Don't you need your own Facebook page to be able to do this I don't and wont have a facebook page as I have no interest in the place

wow! i'm speechless.

Aww c'mon.. what if I join twitter and follow you there instead? Or join the Spacepet site?

I really want to stay 100% away from Facebook.
    I *may* try Google+ but I am still undecided about that one.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

I hate the trend of everything being on facebook and it being the only way to win, get news or other information. Some of us can't stand facebook and never want to sign up.

So, any other way to win?
    Otherwise, I look forward to seeing whats next.

Yeah, I'm still resisting the Facebook trend... and only signed up to Twitter to help out fans with AUS news & sightings (but only have about 10 aussies signed up... so was probably pointless). Actually, if our Twitter account had taken off, I'd have been more inclined to set up our Facebook page by now.
    Maybe by the end of the year.

The first prize is 5x Transformers United figures including Jazz, Tracks, Wreck-gar, Blurr and Kup.

bowspearer Guest

I'll pass. It's a pity, but after following @excitin on Twitter and the trainwreck that their beta application process and responses have been, I'm incredibly hesistant to spend any money on this project.

At first I was publicly told with everyone else to follow them on twitter for the beta. I followed this up with UM asking for my details to resister me which never happened. Contacted HD when I had radio silence from UM, who told me that the first round of Beta testers had already been selected and the next round would be decided from the remainder of people. A few days later, I stumbled upon a twitter mention saying from a few weeks prior telling me an invite for the second round of beta testing would be sent out shortly.

I contacted HD for info in the 3rd party thread a few weeks back- radio silence.

Honestly, if this is how these guys run a small scale Beta Test and it's any indication of things to come, then I can only imagine how badly the real deal is going to be poorly run. It's a pity too because I was initially very interested in this project.

Liked and await exciting announcements

What the hell is spacepet? Why would anyone join a promotional competition when there is no information on your products? Are you a Nigerian lottery?
    I went to the fb page and your asking people to join a beta. What will they be testing? What information are you collecting? Where is your privacy policy?
    MEGATRON Without PRIME is like Bacon without Eggs.