Thread: JP Hobby magazine scans

Default JP Hobby magazine scans

Posted up at Seibertron are scans of two recent JP hobby/toy magazines (of the TFs content).
    Dengeki Hobby magazine and Shock Hobby magazine.
    Both feature images of upcoming Movie toys (including Striker Optimus, HA Soundwave & Dlx Leadfoot), The fourth colour version of Mickey Prime, Encore Devastator, and a few exclusive items and lucky draw gold toys.

I think those pics of striker prime have to be the hasbro release...They used hasbro gray on the new shield...looks really lame. Though the attachable blades look awesome. Also he looks like the jetwing prime mold...but in one of the pics they put him besides a shinier version which looks to have the new abs.

On the whole i'm generally a fan of the movie aesthetic, but my absolute biggest pet peeve is the amount of characters with spindly little feet!
    How the hell could Soundwave support his mass (if he were a real robot ) on those tiny little strut-toes!

I really hope Devastator isn't the final product. They NEED to add red eyes, a purple mixer for mixmaster and get rid of the yellow tabs on his arms.