Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Generations Wave 9 now out in HK (and US 17/11)

Siiigh, I guess I can be thankful that Tf Prime is better than the DOTM ones Now the question is... are we getting these here or we'll be skipped coz the big retailers wont order for em - Im hoping they do get these as well as TF prime...... junkion army building....
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Wow. For me, this mold really works better as "skyshadow" than it did as Thunderwing. I never gave Gens ThWg a second thought or look, but I really quite like this recolour. And its got a new head. Bonus.

(Deluxe is really the wrong size for a character of Thunderwing's stature. I mean, in the comix he was one of those nexus-thing guardians along with Sixshot and Monstuctor. So you'd think he was pretty bad-ass, right? Then you get this dlx size toy... Just didnt sit right with me).
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by klystron View Post
    (Deluxe is really the wrong size for a character of Thunderwing's stature. I mean, in the comix he was one of those nexus-thing guardians along with Sixshot and Monstuctor. So you'd think he was pretty bad-ass, right? Then you get this dlx size toy... Just didnt sit right with me).
    Don't forget that most deluxe toys are as tall (or taller) than Monstructor. Sixshot's the one out of scale.

Yeah, I just came back to edit my previous post in order to say that I was aware that Gens Thunderwing is approx same size as the G1 pretender version.
    And that Monstructor is minuscule.
    But you kinda beat me to it.

Sixshot is out of scale with virtually every TF toy ever made!
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

I want these NOW .. been such a long time since I have had my TF fix and the money for these has been buring in my savings account asking to be spent.

These two managed to appear in America rather quickly, as they were just sighted yesterday at a TRU store.