Page 38 of 120 FirstFirst ... 182833343536373839404142434858 ... LastLast

Thread: Things you never realised about Transformers (toys etc)

I transformed movie slug back to beast mode last night, and noticed that when you plug his swords into his side, the post hole is actually the hole in his fists, that's some neat design work right there.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I've had the figure for about six weeks, but I only realised today that you can fold back the hand of Prime FE Vehicon and plug the gun into the slot, giving him a gun arm. It's been annoying me since I got him that he can't hold the weapon properly, and this alternate transformation rectifies that.

I just found out that strafes swords can attach to his crossbow, something a few reviews of him I've seen have missed. I decided to turn it into a bow.

Quote Originally Posted by KingGrimlock View Post
    I just found out that strafes swords can attach to his crossbow, something a few reviews of him I've seen have missed. I decided to turn it into a bow.
    That's pretty sick.

Very cool! There's so many things in AoE toys that the instructions completely skip over. Like how AoE Generations Leader Class Prime's sword can slide into a holster on his back (which becomes the undercarriage of the vehicle), etc.

Quote Originally Posted by KingGrimlock View Post
    That's really cool. Strafe also looks to have some crisp paint apps.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Fun fact, if you press Beast Hunters Voyager Shockwave's gimmick while he is standing on a flat surface the momentum causes him to shimmy forward as the gimmick rotates giving some illusion of recoil, or rather coil-forward.

A lot of the AOE deluxes have a hexagonal hole on them. Is this for stands? Crosshairs and Drift have them in their tailbone area in robot mode.
    Last edited by davieanix; 7th June 2014 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by davieanix View Post
    A lot of the AOE deluxes have a hexagonal hole on them. Is this for stands? Crosshairs and Drift have them in their tailbone area in robot mode.
    Scorn and Slug have them too in the same spot but would never have noticed if you'd not pointed it out.

Saw that 'Rise of the Dark Spark' is now up for preorder on Steam. One of the exclusive preorder characters is Skywarp whose bio is ripped straight from very much paraphrased from the ROTF toy's cardback.

Skywarp has never been interested in power or conquest, only the pursuit of knowledge. He joined the Decepticons to produce powerful weapons and experimental systems for use in combat.
    Turns out movieverse Skywarp character is like the complete opposite of G1/WFC Skywarp